PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hello,

I've just discovered this forum, so I'm new here. Firstly, congratulations on the game; the story is excellently crafted, and the graphics are beyond words. I truly admire those who can seamlessly blend technique and art.

I have two questions, and I'm not sure if it's normal or if there's an issue. First, I don't have any sound in the game. I've checked all the audio settings, but since there are volume options, I'm wondering if this might be normal. Second, regarding the animations, they seem to loop with a maximum duration of 1 to 2 seconds. Is this a normal feature of the game?

Also, I want to mention that I've tried modifying all the options to resolve these problems, but it hasn't worked. Is there a configuration file where I could change values to fix these issues

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Which version of Ripples are you playing (PC, Mac, Android)?

I play the PC version and I have no problem with audio.

I can increase/decrease volume on both the preferences page as well as on the PC itself.

RE: animations, Ripples has Many animations, with a significant number being the short 1-2 second variation loops as part of immersion.

I don't know how far you are into Ripples, so I don't know if your sound problem and a potential animation problem are connected.

If you are playing modded Ripples (you modified the AVN with either the multi-mod or the gallery unlocker), did you make sure to put those files in the correct location?

If you are, you could delete the current Ripples rev, reextract it and then try it without mods to see if you now have audio.

If you do this and now have audio, then make sure that any mod files go into the correct folder (typically 'game') and restart Ripples to see if you still have audio.

If none of the above works and you are using the PC version:

My recommendation - start with a new download just in case your first download was somehow corrupted.

If you are playing Android or Mac, reply with that information and someone with experience with those systems may be able to help beyond my new download recommendation.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I have two questions, and I'm not sure if it's normal or if there's an issue. First, I don't have any sound in the game. I've checked all the audio settings, but since there are volume options, I'm wondering if this might be normal.
Please check if you have not accidentally started the game twice.
No having no sound is not normal.

Gass478

Jan 20, 2024
Which version of Ripples are you playing?

I play the PC version and I have no problem with audio.

I can increase/decrease volume on both the preferences page as well as on the PC itself.

RE: animations, Ripples has Many animations, with a significant number being the short 1-2 second variation loops as part of immersion.

I don't know how far you are into Ripples, so I don't know if your sound problem and a potential animation problem are connected.

My recommendation - start with a new download just in case your first download was somehow corrupted.

If you are playing Android or Mac, reply with that information and someone with experience with those systems may be able to help beyond my new download recommendation.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm playing on PC and version is 0.6.0.
Actually, i'm in épisode 3 and all animations from the start of the game still loop After 2s max.
I have chevolume on my PC so i can see if program is on an other output but he don't show anywhere.
I'll download it again and let you know if it's solved problems.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

meninomaluco

Sep 14, 2017
Download for the horny, keep playing for the lore
Jokes aside very good game, i was even talking to my friends and the history of the game could easily be a cool movie or a series, sex scenes are hot(could have more fetish options but is cool) but damn the time travel stuff, with things he already did but don't know is just great

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I liked the plot twist.
Part one: "I'm having inexplicable wacky sound problems."
Part two: The troubleshooting squad gives a lot of tips.
Part three: "BTW, I have some uncommon software that does wacky things with sound volume and channels that I haven't checked yet. Maybe I should do that."

I don't miss my days working the help desk.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I'm not a fan of tatts on girls, IRL or otherwise. But it doesn't really matter to me that Skylar has them cause she's not a favorite anyway. She's about middle of the pack i think. Jessica, Krystal, Alyssa, Shelby, Dani and Jonelle all rank higher, maybe Daphne too.

Reactions: Domagonic

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I feel like sharing/swinging( even ntr) fits very well here. Theres the girl who was doing just that with his previous bf, lot of girls with experience and open minded. Would make sense:unsure:. Ill share the idea with the dev through patreon

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't remember that. Which girl "was doing just that with his previous bf"? Which girl(s) would you like to see shared and with whom? Two-thirds of F95 users don't consider lesbian actions to qualify for swinging/sharing/cheating (a made up statistic based on my biased view), and Brad's the only guy we're on good terms with as far as I recall.

I'm guessing a troll hacked your account, or are you just farming the new Angry reaction?
You are the second person who says I was hacked, thats weird. I am just speaking logically on what makes sense in this game.
The girl I was talking about is the one with the cuck bf, the one who got his penis bent when he fell over. He had her sleep with other people because it excited him.
I am not naming every specific girl, but there quite a few that would fit in that kind of scenario. I am talking about male on female not some sissy lesbian action. Anyway discussions here rather pointless, just sharing my thoughts.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
You are the second person who says I was hacked, thats weird. I am just speaking logically on what makes sense in this game.
The girl I was talking about is the one with the cuck bf, the one who got his penis bent when he fell over. He had her sleep with other people because it excited him.
I am not naming every specific girl, but there quite a few that would fit in that kind of scenario. I am talking about male on female not some sissy lesbian action. Anyway discussions here rather pointless, just sharing my thoughts.
Well, I deleted my comment because I don't actually care enough to discuss but that realization arrived moments too late.
The reason for the theory about the hack is that your flurry of comments requesting NTR in the last couple hours appear to be a reversal from comments like:
Another day, another cuck trying to push ntr into non ntr game. Shit gets annoying
Despite my apathy, here goes... I guess I was thrown off because of labeling Janelle as a girl and her husband as her boyfriend. Janelle is just a side piece and her husband is a comic foil, so I wouldn't let that convince you this has potential to be a swinging/sharing game. Other than that couple, regarding what makes sense in this game, the tone imo is much more like a vanilla harem game than a swinging/sharing or ntr game. Save for the dead dad and Brad, the only males in the game are assholes that none of the girls like and a cuck with a broken dick who's wife seems pretty displeased. Brad is clearly the Comic Relief Bro and has his own girls apparently, so there's no real reason to send any 'tang his way. I don't see those kinks fitting in this game or being particularly well received by the audience that it's acquired.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well, I deleted my comment because I don't actually care enough to discuss but that realization arrived moments too late.
The reason for the theory about the hack is that your flurry of comments requesting NTR in the last couple hours appear to be a reversal from comments like:

Despite my apathy, here goes... I guess I was thrown off because of labeling Janelle as a girl and her husband as her boyfriend. Janelle is just a side piece and her husband is a comic foil, so I wouldn't let that convince you this has potential to be a swinging/sharing game. Other than that couple, regarding what makes sense in this game, the tone imo is much more like a vanilla harem game than a swinging/sharing or ntr game. Save for the dead dad and Brad, the only males in the game are assholes that none of the girls like and a cuck with a broken dick who's wife seems pretty displeased. Brad is clearly the Comic Relief Bro and has his own girls apparently, so there's no real reason to send any 'tang his way. I don't see those kinks fitting in this game or being particularly well received by the audience that it's acquired.
Well you never know, I see them fitting very easily. So guess we disagree. About the audience stuff... as long it is avoidable they will stay thats been shown already in several games, they might whine and cry but theyll still be there.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Temple

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well you never know, I see them fitting very easily. So guess we disagree. About the audience stuff... as long it is avoidable they will stay thats been shown already in several games, they might whine and cry but theyll still be there.
I'll disagree with you as well.

There are other F95 creations that start with the tags and content you are requesting, and that is where I recommend those wanting that content go to get that content.

As for telling the dev to just change his focus and add in new tags years after he started telling his story - I think that is unrealistic and would change the story and focus.

The other thing that is easy to ignore when someone pops in to ask for NTR/Sharing/Swinging (beyond the Janelle/husband swinging - already well established as part of the story) is:

Time

You are recommending that the dev take time away from telling his story his way to add in events/stories/relationships that do not exist just so you can get your fill of NTR/sharing/swinging.

Why would anyone who has been supporting Jestur for years want to see their content cut/delayed just so you can get NTR/Sharing/Swinging?

I'm one of the people who don't want to see Jestur slow development, redo story lines, change relationships etc. just to feed the NTR/Sharing/Swinging desires of a very small minority of people, many of whom do not support the dev with $.

Sure - we all have our preferences, but I think making NTR/Sharing a part of Ripples and increasing the Swinging beyond the well-established part of the story is more: Tail wagging the dog.

IMO - this is not that story!

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes