MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Guys.... don't get me wrong, but you fell for the trick of a person with the nickname "Holaje12" because he writes about NTR and sharing in every topic, especially in a topic that does not meet the requirements of such genres...

So guys, don't fall for it on the trap and enjoy your time with the game! (y) ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'll disagree with you as well.

There are other F95 creations that start with the tags and content you are requesting, and that is where I recommend those wanting that content go to get that content.

As for telling the dev to just change his focus and add in new tags years after he started telling his story - I think that is unrealistic and would change the story and focus.

The other thing that is easy to ignore when someone pops in to ask for NTR/Sharing/Swinging (beyond the Janelle/husband swinging - already well established as part of the story) is:

Time

You are recommending that the dev take time away from telling his story his way to add in events/stories/relationships that do not exist just so you can get your fill of NTR/sharing/swinging.

Why would anyone who has been supporting Jestur for years want to see their content cut/delayed just so you can get NTR/Sharing/Swinging?

I'm one of the people who don't want to see Jestur slow development, redo story lines, change relationships etc. just to feed the NTR/Sharing/Swinging desires of a very small minority of people, many of whom do not support the dev with $.

Sure - we all have our preferences, but I think making NTR/Sharing a part of Ripples and increasing the Swinging beyond the well-established part of the story is more: Tail wagging the dog.

IMO - this is not that story!

Cheers!! :coffee:
To piggy back off your post a bit. While I don't mind NTR / swining / sharing as I have a very open mind since I dont play these games for lewds. I think those tags would feel real weird and out of place in this game if you ask me.

Edit I mean I think they will feel real weird lol bad typo

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Guys.... don't get me wrong, but you fell for the trick of a person with the nickname "Holaje12" because he writes about NTR and sharing in every topic, especially in a topic that does not meet the requirements of such genres...

So guys, don't fall for it on the trap and enjoy your time with the game! (y) ;)
Sounds like a fun hobby. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
So you're disagreeing... with yourself?

View attachment 3299578

I myself don't mind sharing and netori (the wife and husband are in fact a netori plotline)
But I do not think the narrative of the game fits with the sharing aspect.
Closest I can see is sharing Brad's girls with him, but even that's a bit of a reach, doesn't fit with the MC's character.
I definitely can not see it happen with any existing girls with Love Routes, except Riley, the lingerie store owner, and Cindy, cuz I am unsure if they are categorized as Love Interest (If a harem/harem-lite ending is in the works, I would assume those three would either be a part of it, or just go about their own lives and the wives would leave their husbands, but I can not see any swinging happening with those three unless Jestur wrote it extremely well, potentially with the "Deviant Mode" gag, since as you said the lingerie wife has been said to do stuff with other men)

But again regardless, I do not think it would fit the game's vibe, nor the audience
Valerie would take MC to a swinger's club and put on a show if he said he was into voyeurism. Don't know if she falls into the full-blown LI category though.

Krystal might help you with a swapping situation. I just don't know who with. The only "competition" is a hardcore cuck. You could maybe do something with the twins dad. Bring him back by fucking Scarlett in the past or whatever. Then you can ask Krystal to run interference in the present day or handle it yourself.

I haven't seen Riley's scene so I don't know if her brand of femdom lends itself to cucking the MC or not. But, I bet it does. You would have to do some stuff with a chastity cage and that would absolutely fuck the rest of the flow of the game. Personally, I would hate it. But, I can't make sense of it otherwise.

Obviously I don't expect any of that to happen. And it would be a terrible idea to introduce it this late into development. Let alone the fact that Jestur would do a terrible job if he tried. Which would piss everybody off at the end of the day.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean at least some of the girls realistically probably fuck other guys since they and the MC aren't really in a committed relationship anyhow. Prime examples would be Daphne and Riley.

Were it wouldn't make sense would be with Skylar, Darci and Jenny, when it either wouldn't fit the character or when the relationship is (or will likely) become more committed to each other.

Not sure Jestur would ever explicitly state (let alone show) that in game though, since a lot of players wouldn't like it.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure Jestur would ever explicitly state (let alone show) that in game though, since a lot of players wouldn't like it.
If he would it is pretty damning for the game.
Not a death sentence per se but pretty close.

NTR and Sharing are absolutely hated by many very vocal users.
At times they even grab torches and pitchforks if it is labeled as avoidable.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If he would it is pretty damning for the game.
Not a death sentence per se but pretty close.

NTR and Sharing are absolutely hated by many very vocal users.
At times they even grab torches and pitchforks if it is labeled as avoidable.
For an ntr/sharing plot to be introduced into a game, there needs to be a compelling reason and purpose. no one will hate the game because of ntr/sharing if it was introduced into the game initially. and to carry out such plot twists in the middle of the game is to ruin everyone, both the fans and including the developer, and the desire to play such a game will also disappear, because you won’t forget this... I remember one case, I won’t name the name game, it is completely focused on harem or vanilla, after the developer created the past history of ntr for one of the girls and how she was into it for a long time, everyone was pushed away from the game... imagine the reactions of fans of this girl when they suddenly found out what did she get carried away? the developer had to redo the plot faster, but will that make it easier? not sure. I myself am not a fan of Ntr, but I also have nothing against this genre... Just have to leave it as it is if you don’t want to ruin the plot plans and enjoy the game.

So the developer needs to move on as he originally planned and not pay attention to user complaints...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So the developer needs to move on as he originally planned and not pay attention to user complaints...
Especially not from single trolls that argued against NTR in the past but now is arguing for NTR.
He likely started this totally pointless discussion for his own amusement and nothing else.

This game has absolutely no story potential for NTR in any shape or form.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Especially not from single trolls that argued against NTR in the past but now is arguing for NTR.
He likely started this totally pointless discussion for his own amusement and nothing else.

This game has absolutely no story potential for NTR in any shape or form.
Yeahhh. Read my answer from above, it all started from a person with the nickname Holaje12, because he is also a troll, he writes about ntr/sharing in every topic, especially in a topic that does not meet the requirements.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well you never know, I see them fitting very easily. So guess we disagree. About the audience stuff... as long it is avoidable they will stay thats been shown already in several games, they might whine and cry but theyll still be there.
No offense... but people don't whine because of the NTR. People whine because some (like you) try to introduce NTR to every game.

Jestur already has a established fan base, that doesn't want NTR, just accept that. Personally I don't mind it as long it is completly avoidable (because I'm not a fan), but keep in mind that you are expecting a dev to change his gameplan just to introduce your favorite kink. That would mean that his Jestur fans would have to wait even longer for an update just to please that specific taste.

I also like games with incest, and I don't expect a dev to take more work and force their fans to wait even more for an update just to please me, that would be jealous of myself. And generalizing a fan base as you did saying they'll whine just because they disagree with you is extremely self-centered.

I don't want to sound rude by any means, but there are already plenty of games with ntr on this website. Just use the search option.

I expected it, but don't mind it, it's the way that the thread has movement and encourages more people to try out Jestur's game. He deserves more popularity after all imo.

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone do me a solid and count how many girls are in your contact list by the end of the current version? After playing I had to delete it to make space on my hard drive but I want to put the number in my review. Thank you if you do it I'll love you 4eva <3

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Just played through 0.6 since I've been flooded with work for the past few months but finally, we did it! It was a very good update, although I wish it was a little more plot focused and I'm not too sure if I enjoy the splitting paths between Skylar and Jessica, but I guess it makes sense. On the other hand, we have some of the best scenes in the game (Riley & Skylar) and a crazy cliffhanger. Can't wait for 0.7!

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes