Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thats not entirely correct, if u give the pendant back to Scarlet, Krystal will have a different name in the future.
Well mc was only for a very short time in the past and most of it in the garage...but yeah to early to say how much he can chance.
That being said, if he can't chance things in any meaningfull way it would be kind of boring imo...of course if u can change things, the dev needs to be carfull with how he writes it, otherwise u will end with plotholes or paradoxa.
But i'm pretty sure mc could chance things. For example, he could take his aunt back to present, so she would live...thought his mom would have some questions for him, but well, better than dead (presumably).
Oh, I had that in my mind but forgot about it at the same time. Is that why the MC calls her Kira at one point? I gave the pendant to her mom but they mention the name Kira, but only once and never again. Thought it was a bit weird.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Very cute girls and very nicely made game graphics/art ..Thank you for letting me try it..Jestur :giggle: (y)
Have a great week
Emma M :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh, I had that in my mind but forgot about it at the same time. Is that why the MC calls her Kira at one point? I gave the pendant to her mom but they mention the name Kira, but only once and never again. Thought it was a bit weird.
Yeah if mc gives the pendant to Krystals mom, she says something about she will name her child Krystal (like the pendant) and never forget the mc, i'm curious how she reacts if she sees him

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Wow o_O
Simply wow...
I wasn't expecting to stumble into something like this! Awesome game!
I'm not into VN but this was incredible. Great concept (loved Dark ;) ), great characters, great animations and great narration in general.
I really can't wait to see the rest.
Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Wow o_O
Simply wow...
I wasn't expecting to stumble into something like this! Awesome game!
I'm not into VN but this was incredible. Great concept (loved Dark ;) ), great characters, great animations and great narration in general.
I really can't wait to see the rest.
Cheers!
Thanks! :D
I'm glad you liked it.

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah if mc gives the pendant to Krystals mom, she says something about she will name her child Krystal (like the pendant) and never forget the mc, i'm curious how she reacts if she sees him
Did you play through the end? It would answer that question easy

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
There are a few scene transitions which happen extremely fast and there's no time to clearly see what happens. Did anyone else have this problem (and is there a fix)?
E.g. during lewd scenes, or at the end of ep1 where it seems to show a screen with text (I think it was 'Attention' and something else after).

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
I've spent a few hours playing through all the content that's come out so far and I have to say that I'm very positively surprised.

The story revolves around time travel and so far it's not very advanced. Nevertheless, there are already some interesting elements in the plot which are not yet discovered and raise many questions. I don't know how many episodes the author is planning, but I hope he won't try to rush the plot development, because with the time travel theme it's easy to get inaccurate and messy.

There is no shortage of funny moments in the game and humor is another strength of this game. The morning scene with Jessica or playing Mortal with Darci are definitely my favorite moments so far.

The characters are well written and there is something for everyone. From the shy to the feisty and slutty. There's plenty to choose from, although not all the female characters have more "interesting" content yet (personally, I'm looking forward to Jess' content the most). I assume that the lack of a harem tag is not accidental and in the end we'll have to choose only one LI, but personally I don't mind.

As for the renders, they are classic HS renders. Either someone will like them or not. The details and facial expressions are definitely a big plus. You don't get the impression that you are talking to a robot, but actually to a character. The animations in this game are just great. It is with this aspect that you can really see how much the author has put into creating this game. Very smooth, different camera angles, there are even added sounds. Nice change after playing games where there was a slideshow instead of animations.

I don't know what the update frequency of this game is but I will definitely keep an eye on further development. Well done (y)

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes