harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
What's the plan with mom? Will she be teased, blueballed for many updates and made like "final reward" (As we see in many "landlady" Games) or she give into son faster than some other main Lis?

Reactions: jakek

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
What's the plan with mom? Will she be teased, blueballed for many updates and made like "final reward" (As we see in many "landlady" Games) or she give into son faster than some other main Lis?
Hope not, she's the only one i like.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hope not, she's the only one i like.
And that's the reason for the dev to make "mom" as more teasing and blueballed. Because, he know that you wont show much interest in this game after you get to fuck with Mom. I dont know about this particular dev's thinking. But, many devs "taken fans for granted" about their blueballing principles.

But, let me tell you, there are lot more mom/son fans who wants to get less blueballed and see full sex scenes with mom even after first sex. If they are bored by those other full of sex scences with mom after the "first sex". Then, they are not really mom/son fans. Not only mom/son fans, but any fans loosing interest in characters after having sex scenes with them are looking playing games to "score" their fantasy list of women rather than enjoying to the fullest and the longest.

I hope you are not here for the "scoring"..

Reactions: Daskapital61

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I discovered this vn a few days ago and must said i got hooked!
Good luck Dev with the future eps!
This was Amazing! I binged the whole 3 episodes in one sitting! Your characters are so nice. :) I loved it. Can't wait to see more!
Jack *yelling* LEAVE MY DICK ALONE!
HAHAHAHAHA I shat my pants!!!!

Just discovered this VN and I have to say it's one of my favorites.
Thanks! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. :HideThePain:

I'm not trying to give you Tiffany as a final reward, string you guys along, or blue-ball you guys. I just wrote the stories how I thought a relationship between her and MC should build. A relationship/intimacy like that is going to take longer to build than one of the girls at his school.
There is a great Tiffany scene coming up in the next update, Tiffany's biggest scene yet!

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
Ok this game has convinced me. The story is intriguing, the characters fun and beautiful. I'm going to sponsor you on pateron.

• Love
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
news on the next update?
I was wondering that because I realized that last update was only "part 1" of episode 3... Hope we get part 2 soon!
Updates are usually around every three months, give or take. So sometime in May. I wish I could give you guys faster updates, but my updates are longer than normal and it's me longer to do all the custom modding, custom animations, and all the other details I try to put into the game. Most of my patrons like the size of my updates as they are and I feel the story works better in bigger chunks. I know I could probably get more exposure and more patrons if I release more often, but this how I like to tell the story. I hope you guys can understand.

But this is going to be a great update. It's turning out great so far. There is a progress meter for the next update in my discord and patreon that I update every two weeks or so, if you ever want to know how close I am. That reminds me, I need to update it soon.

JRath

Jun 4, 2019
This really appealed to me. I really only found Dark on Netflix recently... and this game nods quiet heavily at it.
I enjoyed that. I also found the girls very appealing. My only disappointment was that I hit the end. I want more. =D

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Man, I hate it when time travel gets introduced, because I get hooked so easily but at the same time I feel completely lost when it does. When the MC went through the ripple I got so interested in the story but also kept thinking about what will this change in the present and how will it change the MC's life for the worse because I honestly thought up to that point he has it pretty good, he has a childhood friend that's really into him and is also perverted? That's amazing! His mother and sister are hot as fuck, and his sister isn't a bitch to him and loves him. Such a tiring trope that has become in incest games. It's like every game has to have a bitch sister for no reason. But even though I'm saying that, with how things ended the last time we saw her maybe that might change...? Hope it's not for long if it does.

But yeah, nothing changed when he came back. But maybe that's because this is not the type of time travel that can change the past, and the things that are meant to happen have already happened. Saying that though, it's still too early to know what kind of time travel the dev wants to use, I guess.

The girls are all so nice, had to turn them all down for Darci though, atleast in my first playthrough. Though I did have sex with Riley at the end there, mostly because things aren't very serious with Darci yet and because pushing her off didn't feel very nice. Though I did take control. I wonder if that system will come in play with all the girls.

I assume there's gonna be consequences down the line for picking multiple girls since theres no harem tag and stuff. I like that if so, makes you more attached to the girl you choose.

I think I'm going with Krystal for the second playthrough, and Alyssa for the third because she definitely feels like she'd be my second favourite after Darci. She's so cute and shy, but also seems like a closet pervert.

Is it alright to assume that you won't be able to fuck every girl? Like Scarlet for example, or Valerie? Or maybe they're locked into certain "main girls" path. Because if not, then that's pretty damn ambitious. Especially for a first game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But yeah, nothing changed when he came back. But maybe that's because this is not the type of time travel that can change the past, and the things that are meant to happen have already happened. Saying that though, it's still too early to know what kind of time travel the dev wants to use, I guess.
Thats not entirely correct, if u give the pendant back to Scarlet, Krystal will have a different name in the future.
Well mc was only for a very short time in the past and most of it in the garage...but yeah to early to say how much he can chance.
That being said, if he can't chance things in any meaningfull way it would be kind of boring imo...of course if u can change things, the dev needs to be carfull with how he writes it, otherwise u will end with plotholes or paradoxa.
But i'm pretty sure mc could chance things. For example, he could take his aunt back to present, so she would live...thought his mom would have some questions for him, but well, better than dead (presumably).

Reactions: Xill
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes