Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No no no. You see english is not my mother tounge so some usage of my words are maybe not appropriate. This discussion happen because of my low iq brain not remembering Krystal has only been with couple of guys 2 i would assume and not many.
You see with Krystal the first time we met her is she flash her boobs and vagena and gives mc a bj which makes you think she's a total slut. That's my first impression of her. This makes me just to fast forward her dialogues but i'm still able to read some of her dialogues tho so i kind of know what's going with her.
Then i finished the game and went here to say the game is good and to ask for Krystal if she's a Prostitute (coz i don't want to call her a slut and makes my mind more at ease) since she's a mc's LI.
Oh yeah I understand what you are saying now. I think she feels like people think she is that way, but she only does that stuff when she finds someone she really wants to be with.

Valwryn

Dec 2, 2019
Man this game is a theory crafters dream. I haven't been able to read through the posts here on what people think might actually be going on in the game. So many possibilities as to what is really going on, so if I repeated something here that someone else already said I am sorry.

Was the man in the mask the MC father or was it an older version of the MC himself? Is the MC actually his own father, or is maybe the story his mother tells him how she met his father not right? Is the MC father not the father of his sister? Is the MC going to go back in time again and you find out he is actually the father for several of the students? Is Darci actually the shit ninja, well a different version of herself from another timeline or was it Alyssa or his cousin that went missing (sorry forgot her name)? Who is really watching the MC is it his actual father who is not really dead or is it someone else from the powerplant accident? Why can't I find someone to lick ice cream off of me? Is anything that happened after the MC went into the power plant real or is it all a dream? Are some of the other characters in the game from a different timelines (so many characters look similar older or younger versions of other characters is this a coincidence or are there more people from other timelines?)???? I have so many questions after playing this wonderful game. I am looking forward to playing it again to see if I can find any clues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just got done playing through to the end, HOLY SHIT!

This story is crazy. I cannot believe I put this VN off for a bit before playing. FUCK YOU PAST KNIGHT!
The animation quality is top notch and the sex scenes are all extremely well done. I love all of them.

Then there is the characters....
I can honestly say there is not one of the girls that I don't want to immediately know more about. From Aunt Jenny, Khloe, Scarlett, Mom, Valerie, Jess, Skylar, Darci, Krystal, Daphne, Alyssa, Alice, and fuck, even Lizzie and Janet, I find all of them interesting as hell and want to know (and fuck) them all. I fucking love Daci and here "tutoring" session. Also, although it fuckin sucks getting interrupted but GODS DAMN Ms. GILMORE! She is fine as fuck. I've never been into gilfs, but have her put on just her pantyhose and lets earn some extra credit!

I hope we run into Ms. Gilmore in another 1999 segment, after seeing the "missing person" poster of Darci's mom at the start of it, I really thought that was where it was going. I also would love to know more about the time travel mechanic itself and definitely want to meet Khloe in present day to see if she recognizes the MC. It would be kinda awesome if she realizes its you and you get to fuck her in modern day to make up for "never coming to visit from Winden." Then again, I kind of hope MC gets to head back to the past to try and save Aunt Jenny again, and ends up knocking up Scarlett, Khloe, and Aunt Jenny before returning to modern times. Ya know, get the most you can out of the incest kink. xD

I also think the person MC encountered at the end of the 1999 segment was himself from the future. It just makes sense.

So yeah, I cannot wait til the next update. This shit goes on my watch list. If I had extra cash I'd patreon the fuck out of this game.

Last edited:

xia0naan

Jan 13, 2018
A M A Z I N G!

I really love the story, characters and the art! The animation was superb smooth!
I'm really in love with Skylar!

Looking forward to more new episodes!
Great job! Definitely leaving a legacy for this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This game is fantastically interesting. The story is so engrossing. Really, really enjoying it. Will definitely be a supporter.

• Red Heart

asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
The fact that the developer was talking about still being new to this on page 1 baffles me. It's easily top 10 on this site for me. If not higher. The amount of quality in the writing is insane. Effective use of sound (especially during sex scenes), and varied music that fits the mood of the story being told, really sets the game apart from the rest.

Everything about the intro sequence for episode 3 screams professionalism. The camera angles, the smooth animation, the use of sound effects, pauses and music to pull of a hilarious scenario. Thank you for making this game. You are amazing.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I just got done playing through to the end, HOLY SHIT!

This story is crazy. I cannot believe I put this VN off for a bit before playing. FUCK YOU PAST KNIGHT!
The animation quality is top notch and the sex scenes are all extremely well done. I love all of them.

Then there is the characters....
I can honestly say there is not one of the girls that I don't want to immediately know more about. From Aunt Jenny, Khloe, Scarlett, Mom, Valerie, Jess, Skylar, Darci, Krystal, Daphne, Alyssa, Alice, and fuck, even Lizzie and Janet, I find all of them interesting as hell and want to know (and fuck) them all. I fucking love Daci and here "tutoring" session. Also, although it fuckin sucks getting interrupted but GODS DAMN Ms. GILMORE! She is fine as fuck. I've never been into gilfs, but have her put on just her pantyhose and lets earn some extra credit!

I hope we run into Ms. Gilmore in another 1999 segment, after seeing the "missing person" poster of Darci's mom at the start of it, I really thought that was where it was going. I also would love to know more about the time travel mechanic itself and definitely want to meet Khloe in present day to see if she recognizes the MC. It would be kinda awesome if she realizes its you and you get to fuck her in modern day to make up for "never coming to visit from Winden." Then again, I kind of hope MC gets to head back to the past to try and save Aunt Jenny again, and ends up knocking up Scarlett, Khloe, and Aunt Jenny before returning to modern times. Ya know, get the most you can out of the incest kink. xD

I also think the person MC encountered at the end of the 1999 segment was himself from the future. It just makes sense.

So yeah, I cannot wait til the next update. This shit goes on my watch list. If I had extra cash I'd patreon the fuck out of this game.
A M A Z I N G!

I really love the story, characters and the art! The animation was superb smooth!
I'm really in love with Skylar!

Looking forward to more new episodes!
Great job! Definitely leaving a legacy for this!
This game has serious "The Dark" vibes and I am loving it! Can't wait to see where the developer takes us in the next update! Kudos for a fantastic work!
Finished episode one and am partway through episode two. Really enjoying it so far, but if MC doesn't turn out to be the father of some of the girls he's banging in the present I'm going to be very disappointed. :ROFLMAO:
This game is fantastically interesting. The story is so engrossing. Really, really enjoying it. Will definitely be a supporter.
The fact that the developer was talking about still being new to this on page 1 baffles me. It's easily top 10 on this site for me. If not higher. The amount of quality in the writing is insane. Effective use of sound (especially during sex scenes), and varied music that fits the mood of the story being told, really sets the game apart from the rest.

Everything about the intro sequence for episode 3 screams professionalism. The camera angles, the smooth animation, the use of sound effects, pauses and music to pull of a hilarious scenario. Thank you for making this game. You are amazing.

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm glad you enjoyed Ripples and I will try my best to fulfill your expectations. It makes me want to try harder and be proud of my work. The next update should be a good one!
Thanks again! ❤

Here's a random image of Tiffany I made last week...
TIffanyKiss7.png

:BootyTime:

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Good stuff. I sometimes tune out the overarching story in these types of games and only continue for some of the girls but this has me pretty invested. Feels like there is a lot of good work being done with Illusion based games as of late.

Lizzie already admitted to having been with one guy before.
Her eyes turn to the MC when she says it. That door is there to be opened.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
You had me at episode 1, but at some point the game got deleted and, being guilty of senility, I quite forgot about it until I stumbled upon the latest update. So happy that I did! Ripples has now shot to the top of the Pudthumper charts and I eagerly await the next chapter. Aside from your penchant for leaving us twisting in the wind at the conclusion of each chapter, I am enjoying the game immensely. The shitninja episode I did not see coming and I hope you won't make us wait until chapter 5 to find out what that was all about. Cheers!

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes