Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
How do I unlock a scene with Riley ?
I selected the necessary dialogs(all the same, only masturbation works)...

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Sorry for the late response.
In order to get the choice to "Take Control" you need to make the following requirments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did all that and still can not choose Take Control, I am restarted the game three times and did everything you said.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I did all that and still can not choose Take Control, I am restarted the game three times and did everything you said.
I'm sorry you guys are having a hard time getting the scene unlocked. I made it tough on purpose, but maybe a little too tough. There are a couple of walkthroughs and walkthrough mods on the first page. Scan through the walk-through and see if you got all the right choices. I'm also going to implement an unlock-all-scenes code/button in the next release in case people don't want to go through all the trouble.

Reactions: longsuper1

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
I'm sorry you guys are having a hard time getting the scene unlocked. I made it tough on purpose, but maybe a little too tough. There are a couple of walkthroughs and walkthrough mods on the first page. Scan through the walk-through and see if you got all the right choices. I'm also going to implement an unlock-all-scenes code/button in the next release in case people don't want to go through all the trouble.
i did the do not like cookies (mint)
have like 3 points for riley and 6 agression points.
I have the walkthrough mod installed, and even tried the walkthrough from zoey raven. I honestly must be brain dead cuz i can't figure it out lol

I love the game though, its great

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
i did the do not like cookies (mint)
have like 3 points for riley and 6 agression points.
I have the walkthrough mod installed, and even tried the walkthrough from zoey raven. I honestly must be brain dead cuz i can't figure it out lol

I love the game though, its great
Hmm... That's very strange. I don't know why it's not working then. This is the first time anyone wasn't able to get the scene if they have the required points. Let me look into it and I'll see if I figure it out.

Can you tell me what platform/build you are playing?
Also, any mods or anything?

Reactions: longsuper1

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Hmm... That's very strange. I don't know why it's not working then. This is the first time anyone wasn't able to get the scene if they have the required points. Let me look into it and I'll see if I figure it out.

Can you tell me what platform/build you are playing?
Also, any mods or anything?
I am usesing Naxos walkthrough and Incest patch mod. As the other walkthrough mod and seperate incest patch do not work together for me.

I am playing Episode 3 Part 1 of Ripples.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I am usesing Naxos walkthrough and Incest patch mod. As the other walkthrough mod and seperate incest patch do not work together for me.

I am playing Episode 3 Part 1 of Ripples.
Okay, I see the problem. This mod is for the Patreon version. The links in the OP are for the public release version and the code for that choice has been changed so the "take control" scene works in the replay gallery. You're going to have to play it without the mod for now, but I'm sure you know all the choices now.
Sorry for the inconvenience. And hopefully, now you can see the Riley scene, it's one of the best parts of the update and it made me sad when you couldn't get it to work.

Naxos Your mod needs to be updated. The public version has fixes and grammar corrections and some other small stuff.

Reactions: -WD- and Naxos

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Okay, I see the problem. This mod is for the Patreon version. The links in the OP are for the public release version and the code for that choice has been changed so the "take control" scene works in the replay gallery. You're going to have to play it without the mod for now, but I'm sure you know all the choices now.
Sorry for the inconvenience. And hopefully, now you can see the Riley scene, it's one of the best parts of the update and it made me sad when you couldn't get it to work.

Naxos Your mod needs to be updated. The public version has fixes and grammar corrections and some other small stuff.
Thank u for the help my dude, you rock!
going to replay it again with out mod!

Reactions: Jestur

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
So what maybe, an unpopular opinion:

Riley, Manic personality (not sure if that's a proper term but it's the first one to pop into my head), Ok I've known people like this irl not my favorite type of person but I can deal with this. :)

She had a crush on your dad but he's dead now and you're younger and hotter anyways, lol?

She hates thin mints and you need too to, to get the "best" scene, er weird (and just a bad opinion, thin mints rule!) but ok.

She suggests you dress the shy girl up in a pig outfit and embarrass her in front of the whole town... umm WTF??? M-maybe she's just joking or being hyperbolic, yeah unless she say's or does something else like tha... Oh fucking hell :confused:

It's implied she'll only give you information about your fathers death if you fuck her, uh ok this character officially makes me sick to my stomach and I don't just mean that as an insult, I literally mean my stomach hurts now... if we swap genders this would be the kinda guy that would need at minimum a hard kick/knee in the nuts.

The only redeeming qualities she has is her body is cute (notice I didn't say "she is cute" just her body.) and she hates pineapple pizza, and the bit at the end of the update none of which does nothing to make me forgive the other bullshit.

I'm torn between her being written to be utterly unlikeable or the dev/writer just not thinking about how rapey she comes across.

Although one good thing did come of this character... unlike what I've been told and even believed myself I apparently do have standards when it comes to women lol... :unsure:

And just one more question if you just skip her scene do you lose out on any content with the other girls, being your missing some points/a tag?

Reactions: Jestur

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thank u for the help my dude, you rock!
going to replay it again with out mod!
I've updated the mod and tested with a fresh download and new start and full play through and got the scene with Riley so you should be good to go.

Also tested and works in the replay gallery as well.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That was just a ploy to get me to reply it right? Totally worth it for the start of C3. I'm keeping a permanent save at the end of chapter 2 just so I can re-watch that scene with Jess over and over anytime I need a laugh or pick me up. :love:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
She suggests you dress the shy girl up in a pig outfit and embarrass her in front of the whole town... umm WTF??? M-maybe she's just joking or being hyperbolic, yeah unless she say's or does something else like tha... Oh fucking hell :confused:
Just so you know: I will consider this game incomplete until it has that pig costume scene :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
So what maybe, an unpopular opinion:

Riley, Manic personality (not sure if that's a proper term but it's the first one to pop into my head), Ok I've known people like this irl not my favorite type of person but I can deal with this. :)

She had a crush on your dad but he's dead now and you're younger and hotter anyways, lol?

She hates thin mints and you need too to, to get the "best" scene, er weird (and just a bad opinion, thin mints rule!) but ok.

It's implied she'll only give you information about your fathers death if you fuck her, uh ok this character officially makes me sick to my stomach and I don't just mean that as an insult, I literally mean my stomach hurts now... if we swap genders this would be the kinda guy that would need at minimum a hard kick/knee in the nuts.

The only redeeming qualities she has is her body is cute (notice I didn't say "she is cute" just her body.) and she hates pineapple pizza, and the bit at the end of the update none of which does nothing to make me forgive the other bullshit.

I'm torn between her being written to be utterly unlikeable or the dev/writer just not thinking about how rapey she comes across.

Although one good thing did come of this character... unlike what I've been told and even believed myself I apparently do have standards when it comes to women lol... :unsure:

And just one more question if you just skip her scene do you lose out on any content with the other girls, being your missing some points/a tag?
So this is the game where Darci is from eh? She appeared in Once in a Lifetime as a cameo. People from there know her so I came to visit!
OiaLT is an amazing VN, and I'm glad you decided to give Ripples a try. :)

On my first play through, peeking scene with Jessica at start of episode three :LOL: (y)
Thanks! That seems to be a lot of people's favorite scene from the update. I didn't expect that reaction from everyone. Glad you liked it!

Just so you know: I will consider this game incomplete until it has that pig costume scene :p
Haha... From Alyssa or Riley?
I think I made a mistake writing that into the script, now everyone wants to see it. :LOL:
Sad but truth, you KNEW crazy bitch aren't a long term relationship goal but they are SOOOOO GOOD on bed it was and still worth the shot...Seriously look at Harley Quinn, both Deathshot and Nightwing can confirm that she was a great bitch on bed
Harley Quinn... :BootyTime:

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Haha... From Alyssa or Riley?
I think I made a mistake writing that into the script, now everyone wants to see it. :LOL:
Haha, definitely Alyssa! The idea of shy Alyssa, who is almost afraid to look the MC in the face, having public sex while wearing a sexy pig costume is totally hot! I guess my hopes of actually seeing it were raised a bit when the MC seemed to consider it for a second in his thoughts. But I am willing to admit it might be a bit of stretch to realistically get that happening in the story. In that case it would make an awesome bonus scene ;)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Finished the game in one sitting. I must say this is good. Just want to ask about Krystal is she into prostitution? clearly she's been with a lot of guys but i respect her for giving the mc her first raw D.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes