BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No incest so far, but it has plenty of content and also sex scenes with other girls.
Personaly i would say try it, it is really good and the story is interesting.
well...I wouldn't really say no incest...well not full blown and so on..but there is the starting point of something beautiful xD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well...I wouldn't really say no incest...well not full blown and so on..but there is the starting point of something beautiful xD
Well ur right there, thought if he want to play for the incest, that will likely not statisfing at the moment.
Well i'm all on board team Tiffany...that being said, past Scarlet is top:love:

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well ur right there, thought if he want to play for the incest, that will likely not statisfing at the moment.
Well i'm all on board team Tiffany...that being said, past Scarlet is top:love:
I like them both alot...like really alot ...but I think my eyes are set on jessica...although I will say this...Jessica is the first that pops in my mind..but when I start to think about all the girls..I can't pick one to be my favorite...fuck xD

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I like them both alot...like really alot ...but I think my eyes are set on jessica...although I will say this...Jessica is the first that pops in my mind..but when I start to think about all the girls..I can't pick one to be my favorite...fuck xD
Yeah i really like Jess too....ugh so hard to make a decision, i hope Tiffany and Jess are willing to share.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
you know I wanna say Darcie is for the win for me but I really like Jessica Tiffany Krystal Skyler (and all of the others apparently) hopefully it will be a harem game so I wont have to make a painful decision haha :LOL:

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Ey master, este es un server donde solo se habla ingles, no solo es en esta publicacion, es en todas, esta en las reglas, si no sabes muy bien hablar en ingles, o leer en ingles, o escribir en ingles, usa traductor google or algo asi.

aye man, my native language is spanish, and I would love to speak in spanish, but this is a server english server. If you dont know how to write or read in english, you can might aswell use google translator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BTLD and longsuper1

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So whose the favorite waifu for everyone?

I like sis cus she's a bit unstable and I like to stick it in the crazy. Also a tsundere older sis who comes around to being a needy little girl is kinda hot.
While I give Skylar points for just being the most beautifully designed, I gotta go with Darci. Petite, funny, tough(but not as much as she thinks), and that perfect combo of virgin-but-still-kinda-slutty that we all dream of finding. And you just know she's a total 'ride or die' chick.

Hell I think if the MC had stuck to his guns she would have stopped laughing at his story and at least given him a chance to prove it to her.

She's basically a best bro with a vagina ready, waiting, and eager to be impregnated.

Last edited:

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
So whose the favorite waifu for everyone?

I like sis cus she's a bit unstable and I like to stick it in the crazy. Also a tsundere older sis who comes around to being a needy little girl is kinda hot.
Yep, Sis is cute and crazy but Alyssa has that weeb closet freak thing going on so I am torn.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yep, Sis is cute and crazy but Alyssa has that weeb closet freak thing going on so I am torn.
I wouldn't say sis is crazy...more like conflicted...but not crazy...still she is ....amazing :D

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
I wouldn't say sis is crazy...more like conflicted...but not crazy...still she is ....amazing :D
Ok, maybe crazy is a bit strong. Conflicted is definitely better choice. Regardless, she is super cute. Love the poking.

• Red Heart

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Not going to lie. I went into this expecting another HS clone with mediocre story & basic animations and emotionless faces. However i'm going to say that this is not the case.

The fact that the characters actually has some emotions when someone says something for once is such a nice change. Especially when you are talking to Riley & Scarlett i dunno the fact that they have that weirded out emotion just makes the whole thing look more uuuhhhh "realistic" i guess lol. Not to mention the animations. God bless this dev for not just using basic ass animations from the base game (unless they are and i'm just not remembering it correctly)

Sure the story has it's cliché's(?) etc but at least they are decently written. First time i'm excited for what else the dev will give.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Every story is a cliche. There is no story that hasn't been told. Most things people think original are just the same old cliches with a new coat of paint.

Star Wars is one of my favorite examples for this point. Star Wars is just any one of a thousand Swords and Sorcery fantasy epics of a young scrappy nobody finding his inner strength and beating the Evil Sorceror and his Dark Knight enforcer. Along with his companions, the spoiled princess and the plucky rogue. George Lucas took a story that's been told a million times before and a million times more, and just slapped on a Sci-Fi coat of paint.

So yeah, telling them well is the mark of quality. Don't be afraid of writing a cliche, as long as you write it decently. Ripples may be full of cliches but it handles them well.

milesld

May 26, 2020
Updated for EP 3. part 1

Focuses on Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

View attachment 1032833

Options with no highlights mean players choice for whats best.

Edited: To make clearer and neater.
Any news if this will be updated?

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
In the sex scene between Riley and yourself there is a choice to take control or give up control but the take control option cannot be clicked. Is it just not available right now?

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes