Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Your game is trully amazing. Really nice animations, Really good writing and an intresting story, just hoping it doesn't come to a bad end.
I love every characters and it really have some funny dialogues
Keep the good work I love it !

Edit : I did not save at the end of episode 3-1, what's gonna happen at the release of episode 3-2 ?
It should be fine, but the best spot to save might be to save right before the "End of Episode 3 - Part 1" black screen.
I'm not sure how saves will react to saving at that screen since that screen will be taken out. Well actually, I might just replace it will an intermission screen, like the sound recommendation screen, but I'm not sure yet. So saving right before the "ending" screen should be fine.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Damn, i really wanna see the aunt in the main timeline
Considering she's been dead for a number of years that would be pretty gross, :ROFLMAO:

But hey if that's your thing, more power to ya. ;)

Yes I know what you really mean, just teasing.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I just love this game!
Sad that we cant do anything with Lizzie, seems like my kind type of girl.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Edit 08/11/2020: Updated to Episode 2.1

!NEW in Episode 2a : Scene Gallery got added! (Requires a new game to function correctly!)

Attaching below the In-Game Walkthrough Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Mod Features:
  • In-game Walkthrough that highlights the best choice.
  • Unlock button found in the Gallery, to unlock all scenes. (Screenshot below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!
Sadly your version of this mod doesnt work with incest path. I'm telling this for notice (I'm not sure you are aware or not) i have tried its work fine without incest patch but with incest patch its not works.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I just love this game!
Sad that we cant do anything with Lizzie, seems like my kind type of girl.
Don't be so sure. Plenty of real life Lesbians are alot less "unobtainable" and alot more cock-friendly then they pretend to be. Hell, I personally suspect all women are just varying degrees of Bi. lol

Lizzie already admitted to having been with one guy before. In a setting that features time travel and a virgin protagonist who's irresistible to every woman he meets, him fucking a so-called "lesbian who's already confessed to having done at least one dude previously would be amongst the least strange things to happen.

Reactions: Noneless

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
HEY MAN! THIS GAME IS TURNING OUT AWESOME!

Ok, but seriously. You are doing amazing. This is basically following in the footsteps of Once in a Lifetime. The very interesting core plotline, lighthearted tone, well timed humor, nice banter, likable characters, great custom(?) animations, occasional hardcore scenes, and just the general presentation really reminded me of that game.

I remember the deeep discussion earlier in the thread about the nature of time travel that is used here. I'm still wondering if you will pull through without major plot holes regarding time travel mechanics used in universe. But hey, it's no big deal if you bend the rules a bit for narrative reasons (most time travel movies do so).

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
HEY MAN! THIS GAME IS TURNING OUT AWESOME!

Ok, but seriously. You are doing amazing. This is basically following in the footsteps of Once in a Lifetime. The very interesting core plotline, lighthearted tone, well timed humor, nice banter, likable characters, great custom(?) animations, occasional hardcore scenes, and just the general presentation really reminded me of that game.

I remember the deeep discussion earlier in the thread about the nature of time travel that is used here. I'm still wondering if you will pull through without major plot holes regarding time travel mechanics used in universe. But hey, it's no big deal if you bend the rules a bit for narrative reasons (most time travel movies do so).
Thanks, it means a lot to hear that. It's nice to hear you think I'm following in the footsteps of the master himself.
Caribdis would be proud to hear that.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So whose the favorite waifu for everyone?

I like sis cus she's a bit unstable and I like to stick it in the crazy. Also a tsundere older sis who comes around to being a needy little girl is kinda hot.

• Love
Reactions: lunar517 and BTLD
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes