Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Grandma Gilmour is the one i have the hots for.I cant wait to have some quality time with her :D
I been playing the game from the beggining and it just keeps getting better and better.I just realised how amazing the animations are.The story,the humor,renders,characters,it has them all!Never seen so much top quality honey select game.I am assuming thats the engine.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I like Skylar and Krystal, can't decide which one is hotter, really looking forward to time with Darci's GILF (never can remember her name). Otherwise I am not a fan of the Tsundere type, also don't like the "we're just practicing so I don't ruin our friendship" thing.
yeah, something about that tells me darci might turn out to be our grand daughter, wonder though if we will see darci's mom too

Reactions: MrFriendly

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Links have been updated to Public Release build.

Check the OP for the changelog. Thanks.

Edit: No new content has been added.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: m4pII and BTLD

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
I absolutely love this story. I especially loved the Once in a Lifetime callout. Good stuff! OIAL is one of my favorite games on this site and this story is shaping up to be similarly fun. You have gained a patron. :) Really looking forward to more of this story.

• Love
Reactions: Jestur and m4pII

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started playing this, finished Episode 1.. Umm.. this seems to be straying into "I'm my own grandfather" territory!
Awesome game so far!

Just finished Ep3-1.
I thought this was gonna be a cute slice-of-life type game, but it's so much more! Well written, awesome characters, hilarious moments, and great animation!

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the In-Game Walkthrough Mod for Episode 3.1:
You can find it on POST ,
or on my .

Enjoy!

Reactions: Balu83 and Jestur

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Damn the MC is clueless sometimes, not realising that Alyssa could be his daughter!
Why is he cluless ? So far he only cheered up her mother and made some pics nothing more.
So far he did nothing in the past which could lead him to assume that he is a father.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Why is he cluless ? So far he only cheered up her mother and made some pics nothing more.
So far he did nothing in the past which could lead him to assume that he is a father.
Whoops.. I think I mistook Scarlett for the other chick the MC boned in '99.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Does this game has any incestual sex scenes? or should i wait more before playing this game?
No incest so far, but it has plenty of content and also sex scenes with other girls.
Personaly i would say try it, it is really good and the story is interesting.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes