Snusen

May 27, 2018
In the sex scene between Riley and yourself there is a choice to take control or give up control but the take control option cannot be clicked. Is it just not available right now?
You can take control over the situation. Might be a bug on your end?

milesld

May 26, 2020
It's up to date currently.

Of course I'll update for next release when it's out.
Thank you!

I noticed a few small differences between the vanilla and your patch, outside the inc & choice highlights. Maybe they were introduced in 0.3.1. Nothing serious tho.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
In the sex scene between Riley and yourself there is a choice to take control or give up control but the take control option cannot be clicked. Is it just not available right now?
If you used my mod it would give you the take control because I highlighted the alpha options and I seem to recall if you had over a certain number of alpha points, you couldn't give up control.

Edit: Had to edit and correct because I miss read it as being give up control greyed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There are some requirements you have to meet to get that option. I didn't have any issues with that, but apparently some people did, so the dev explained exactly what you need to get it. Check this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-3-part-1-public-release-jestur.56110/post-5120867

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Sorry for the late response.
In order to get the choice to "Take Control" you need to make the following requirments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NovaSpace

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah but did you dom or did she? Hehehe.

Spun that crazy bitch right around and made her take a Creampie Surprise home with her. The way nature intended.
Oh I was the dom for sure. I hope there are more scenes with this chick. I'm a succer for domination and petplay (and for elves but that is a whole other horny rabbit hole).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh I was the dom for sure. I hope there are more scenes with this chick. I'm a succer for domination and petplay (and for elves but that is a whole other horny rabbit hole).
actually TheCrimsonRevenger makes a good point
You say you were the dom...but ....I would actually say you were not....since you were not in control of that situation...you did not create that situation and you did not dictate how that situation went...I would think more you were guided ....She had all the control..she dictated thjat situation..she put you in there...so...Yes I don't believe you were dom....you were guided more...
That's my train of thought

NovaSpace

Apr 29, 2020
actually TheCrimsonRevenger makes a good point
You say you were the dom...but ....I would actually say you were not....since you were not in control of that situation...you did not create that situation and you did not dictate how that situation went...I would think more you were guided ....She had all the control..she dictated thjat situation..she put you in there...so...Yes I don't believe you were dom....you were guided more...
That's my train of thought
In this case I meant "dom" as in the partner who dished out the pounding and holding down. The "dom" tag can mean many thing. Plus we can argue who controlled who for all eternity, my point is it scratched an itch, which is rearly scratched in the erotic games I played or play. All in all, it was bloody hot. Got my motor running. My bees buzzing in the spring. And so on :)

• Haha

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
This game makes me both happy and sad at the same time. Happy because it actually has a decent story & writing to it, with every girl having their own actual personalities to them. Sad because there's obviously a long way to go to the end, and now have to wait on dev progress (and no, not trying to hurry them up or anything... I'm patient, just a commentary).

Some of my thoughts, having played till the end:

- I'm glad that our choices have ramifications, even if they only slightly effect some events. IE whether or not you get Riley's 'take control' option or not. I'm also glad there's no stat/counter for it... although it does seem fairly obvious.

I am curious how different some of the dialogues in the later game would be if I went with different style ie in the park scene I got a "I'm trying to be confident, but guess cool is good along with it" type of comment... would that be different had I been more of a wuss for instance?

- The "dad" baiting is making me o_O. I'm sure there's those who think the person who shoo'ed us back to our time was/is our dad, but it might also not be. If it is, what is the go with him,? If not... why did he look something like him through the mask?

- Shit-Ninja FTW! I loved that part. Part of me wants to know who it was... but part of me wants that to remain a secret. Hope we do get to see this again.

- I really hope the Dev isn't going to make us completely stupid to possible blackmails going on. We've been made aware of at least 2 blackmails happening, with at least 1 directed at us. To suddenly also have Riley show up with 'info'? I hope we're not forced to be stupid and ignore the possibility she might be compromised - now mind you, not saying we should "know know" instantly...

Though TBH, the fact we had the option to lie and doubted her throughout was a good sign.

- Also glad that we have options as to who we go for, have sex with, flirt with, etc. Well, I'm assuming the 'no' options don't lead to a forced relationship anyways. LOL My MC is gonna be so screwed if there's no harem option... hahaha.
---------
I will say, I'm gonna lol hard if in the end..

- it turns out that the twins (Alyssa & her sister), Krystal (if you handed over the crystal to her mom), and maybe more happen to also be our children. :p
- The only 2 "kids" in the game that won't be our kids in our sister and ourselves.

We know that we hit it off smashingly with Scarlett & Krystal's mom (and I'm terrible with names LOL), I have no doubt we'll be traveling back in time at least once more... if not more than once, and finally we know that at least Alyssa & Sis' father "ran off" but no more info... if it was us, then our 'running away' was just us returning to our proper time.

So yeah, game ends with a big meeting with all the girls, where it comes out that we were the partner's with Scarlett, Krystal's mom, etc who they got pregnant with and then 'ran off'... just to have Alyssa, Krystal, etc go.. "Umm, we're pregant too". BOOM Game Over! :p

- Course there's one other ending... something going boom, and we end up where your mum meets your dad, and you realize that's you. So you're your own father... lolz :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In this case I meant "dom" as in the partner who dished out the pounding and holding down. The "dom" tag can mean many thing. Plus we can argue who controlled who for all eternity, my point is it scratched an itch, which is rearly scratched in the erotic games I played or play. All in all, it was bloody hot. Got my motor running. My bees buzzing in the spring. And so on :)
yes you were physically dom...sure..
unfortunately...from my point of view we were manipulated to go in that situation..so again ..that's just my point of view of how I see things...it doesn't matter how much physical domination we did...because domination = control right?and since we were not in control of that situation like I explained earlier...we basically did nothing just followed a lead.
Don't get me wrong..the scene was hot as fuck and I also enjoyed this illusionn of control...but from a story point of view....we were not dom ...since we wwere not in control.

Reactions: m4pII

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
in English :
The game is beautiful, I love it! greetings from Argentina!

en mi idioma:
Es hermoso el juego, seguí así genio, me encanta!!! :love::love::love::love::love: saludos desde Argentina!

• Red Heart

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Well here's another one line response with only complains from the same person again.
Seems no game thread can escape from your brilliant insights.
To use you own words, I'm a bit fed up by them them at present. They're just too many and all too similar.

I don't know maybe you could try find a new hobby ? Instead of filling every game thread with single line complaints post.
Is it that hard to just ignore stuff you don't like. Let's make the world a better place.

As for the game looks interesting. Might give it a spin when I got the time.
I'm not a big fan of honey select either, but this game uses it very well. I was not disappointed in it at all and anyone not taking a chance on this one because of honey select is truly missing out. Love this game.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
I think every engine has its good and bad games it really depends on the dev (and your personal tastes) really and this game is defiantly one of the good ones to use honey select (alongside my new family once in a lifetime now and then and mythic manor to name a few others)

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes