bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Jestur Will the choice of what the player stuffs in Riley's mouth have any effects in the future, or was it just for housekeeping/coding ease this update? Like, will choosing to stuff her mouth with a remote give her impregnation/creampie fetish content?

Also, any chance of implementing a petname system in the game? Kinda into Jessica or Darci calling the MC "daddy" instead of bro or master; oh, and Daphne too of course!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Finished the game in one sitting. I must say this is good. Just want to ask about Krystal is she into prostitution? clearly she's been with a lot of guys but i respect her for giving the mc her first raw D.
IIRC she said, she had only sex with a couple of guys she dated, but she likes to have sex.
Also her being all sluty was just pretending, which she stoped after she gets with mc.
Don't even know why u think she's into prostitution.

Reactions: Naxos and m4pII

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
IIRC she said, she had only sex with a couple of guys she dated, but she likes to have sex.
Also her being all sluty was just pretending, which she stoped after she gets with mc.
Don't even know why u think she's into prostitution.
Well if you're an sex addict it's better to be a prostitute than a slut or whore at least you get money. I just ask this coz she's a potential mc's LI and since i immerse myself when playing this kind of game i dont want my LI to be a slut. I need Jestur to clear my mind. :ROFLMAO:
Also that conversation with her and Daphe at the park makes me think they've been to orgys multiple times. If these were true can i just ignore her in the future and dont lose Darci's future scenes? cause her and Darci are best friends so their scene might be connected. Just my opinion tho

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
WOW. What an excellent game. Some real crazy content here. Characters are a lot of fun, I can not wait for more on this game. Was recommended by some friends and so glad I played it, and mad that it took this long to find this gem of a game. Absolutely fell in love with Alyssa, I hope to see more of her in the future. Darci and Skylar are awesome too. I will never think of pigs, cookies, pineapple pizza or NIN songs the same way again. Awesome writing I laughed so hard playing this game. Animations are so unique, someone needs to take the developer out for some ice cream (no pizza), and make sure there are no shit ninja's around.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I can't believe I haven't played this game up until now... Only in Ep1 atm but love it so far!
I also appreciate The Expanse reference in the MC's room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
1615591028064.png
The environment reminds me so much of Mass Effect, nice

EDIT: DAMN this game is good. And the dad/son relationship seemed amazing, need moar of it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur Will the choice of what the player stuffs in Riley's mouth have any effects in the future, or was it just for housekeeping/coding ease this update? Like, will choosing to stuff her mouth with a remote give her impregnation/creampie fetish content?

Also, any chance of implementing a petname system in the game? Kinda into Jessica or Darci calling the MC "daddy" instead of bro or master; oh, and Daphne too of course!
I don't like to talk about the future implications of choices, because for one, spoilers! And two, I like the player to not know what is coming. I hope you can understand this and not think I am being rude or anything. About the pet names. Yes certain players will have pet names. As you know, Jenny already has one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, some characters will have pet names and I want them to come up naturally, so expect more pet names in the future.

WOW. What an excellent game. Some real crazy content here. Characters are a lot of fun, I can not wait for more on this game. Was recommended by some friends and so glad I played it, and mad that it took this long to find this gem of a game. Absolutely fell in love with Alyssa, I hope to see more of her in the future. Darci and Skylar are awesome too. I will never think of pigs, cookies, pineapple pizza or NIN songs the same way again. Awesome writing I laughed so hard playing this game. Animations are so unique, someone needs to take the developer out for some ice cream (no pizza), and make sure there are no shit ninja's around.
Wow! Thanks for the wonderful things you said about Ripples. This is exactly what I need to hear right now. I appreciate it. ❤

I can't believe I haven't played this game up until now... Only in Ep1 atm but love it so far!
I also appreciate The Expanse reference in the MC's room.
Glad you're enjoying it! :)

The environment reminds me so much of Mass Effect, nice
EDIT: DAMN this game is good. And the dad/son relationship seemed amazing, need moar of it
Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy you're enjoying it so far. :D

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Question: If you turn down Krystal once you are in her bed, can you still have sex with her later or does that end her route?
Wanted to see who all was options for MC losing his V-card to before committing but don't want to lose out on a wonderful character as Krystal.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I don't like to talk about the future implications of choices, because for one, spoilers! And two, I like the player to not know what is coming. I hope you can understand this and not think I am being rude or anything. About the pet names. Yes certain players will have pet names. As you know, Jenny already has one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, some characters will have pet names and I want them to come up naturally, so expect more pet names in the future.
Nah dude that wasn't rude at all! I really hope what I said didn't come off as too demanding, my bad if so.

Looking forward to the next update! I didn't actually notice or remember the Jenny stuff so I'm probably gonna do a replay soon because of it. Also, the Jenny peeking scene was top notch dude.

Last edited:

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Well if you're an sex addict it's better to be a prostitute than a slut or whore at least you get money. I just ask this coz she's a potential mc's LI and since i immerse myself when playing this kind of game i dont want my LI to be a slut. I need Jestur to clear my mind. :ROFLMAO:
Also that conversation with her and Daphe at the park makes me think they've been to orgys multiple times. If these were true can i just ignore her in the future and dont lose Darci's future scenes? cause her and Darci are best friends so their scene might be connected. Just my opinion tho
Oh boy i got ignored! :ROFLMAO:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Question: If you turn down Krystal once you are in her bed, can you still have sex with her later or does that end her route?
Wanted to see who all was options for MC losing his V-card to before committing but don't want to lose out on a wonderful character as Krystal.
No, you will still be on her route.

Nah dude that wasn't rude at all! I really hope what I said didn't come off as too demanding, my bad if so.

Looking forward to the next update! I didn't actually notice or remember the Jenny stuff so I'm probably gonna do a replay soon because of it. Also, the Jenny peeking scene was too notch dude.
No, it's all good, homie. You didn't come off like that.

• Love
Reactions: bigmacaroni

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Finished the game in one sitting. I must say this is good. Just want to ask about Krystal is she into prostitution? clearly she's been with a lot of guys but i respect her for giving the mc her first raw D.
Oh boy i got ignored! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, I thought you were joking about the prostitution thing. She's not into prostitution and there won't be anything like that with the LI in Ripples. Also, she said she has only been with a couple of guys. That's pretty normal for a girl her age. Yes, her actions are more forthcoming than some of the other girls, there are reasons for that. You also learn a lot more about her in the next couple of updates.

I hope this clears up any questions you had.
Thanks for the compliments! :)

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Sorry, I thought you were joking about the prostitution thing. She's not into prostitution and there won't be anything like that with the LI in Ripples. Also, she said she has only been with a couple of guys. That's pretty normal for a girl her age. Yes, her actions are more forthcoming than some of the other girls, there are reasons for that. You also learn a lot more about her in the next couple of updates.

I hope this clears up any questions you had.
Thanks for the compliments! :)
No worries man. Sorry too if my approach is to aggressive. May i know which part of the game she said that? I thought it was Skylar who said that that's why i think she's into prostitution. I finished the game late past bedtime so my memories while reading kinda fck.
As i said your game is really good a hidden gem i must say, it's just that i really immerse myself when playing this kind of game and like to ignore potential LI if i don't like her.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck me.
I don't know how you did it but I just got back to present day in episode 2 and I want to go back to the past already!
Fuuuuuck, I had no idea this was a time travel story. Now I kinda want to become Krystal and the redheaded twins dad... xD I don't know how you made me like Khloe and Scarlett more then their daughters!
Also, I want to be the one to take "Aunt Jenny's" v-card. <3

Oh boy, lets see what else wild shit we have in store.

• Red Heart

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man this game is a theory crafters dream. I haven't been able to read through the posts here on what people think might actually be going on in the game. So many possibilities as to what is really going on, so if I repeated something here that someone else already said I am sorry.

Was the man in the mask the MC father or was it an older version of the MC himself? Is the MC actually his own father, or is maybe the story his mother tells him how she met his father not right? Is the MC father not the father of his sister? Is the MC going to go back in time again and you find out he is actually the father for several of the students? Is Darci actually the shit ninja, well a different version of herself from another timeline or was it Alyssa or his cousin that went missing (sorry forgot her name)? Who is really watching the MC is it his actual father who is not really dead or is it someone else from the powerplant accident? Why can't I find someone to lick ice cream off of me? Is anything that happened after the MC went into the power plant real or is it all a dream? Are some of the other characters in the game from a different timelines (so many characters look similar older or younger versions of other characters is this a coincidence or are there more people from other timelines?)???? I have so many questions after playing this wonderful game. I am looking forward to playing it again to see if I can find any clues.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Man this game is a theory crafters dream. I haven't been able to read through the posts here on what people think might actually be going on in the game. So many possibilities as to what is really going on, so if I repeated something here that someone else already said I am sorry.

Was the man in the mask the MC father or was it an older version of the MC himself? Is the MC actually his own father, or is maybe the story his mother tells him how she met his father not right? Is the MC father not the father of his sister? Is the MC going to go back in time again and you find out he is actually the father for several of the students? Is Darci actually the shit ninja, well a different version of herself from another timeline or was it Alyssa or his cousin that went missing (sorry forgot her name)? Who is really watching the MC is it his actual father who is not really dead or is it someone else from the powerplant accident? Why can't I find someone to lick ice cream off of me? Is anything that happened after the MC went into the power plant real or is it all a dream? Are some of the other characters in the game from a different timelines (so many characters look similar older or younger versions of other characters is this a coincidence or are there more people from other timelines?)???? I have so many questions after playing this wonderful game. I am looking forward to playing it again to see if I can find any clues.
Soon we will see the MC in "Who's the father show" finding out he's the father of all student in his school. :ROFLMAO:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
No worries man. Sorry too if my approach is to aggressive. May i know which part of the game she said that? I thought it was Skylar who said that that's why i think she's into prostitution. I finished the game late past bedtime so my memories while reading kinda fck.
As i said your game is really good a hidden gem i must say, it's just that i really immerse myself when playing this kind of game and like to ignore potential LI if i don't like her.
About the guys? In episode 1 in Krystal's bedroom. Skylar is just a thrill seeker and likes to strip for the MC in the park and doing wild things. Nothing about prostitution.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
About the guys? In episode 1 in Krystal's bedroom. Skylar is just a thrill seeker and likes to strip for the MC in the park and doing wild things. Nothing about prostitution.
Cool! Thank you. Just to be clear coz i think some here have bad eyes on me now coz i think Krystal is a prostitute. I don't hate someone who is a prostitute i even had a gf who is a former prostitute and she's one of the sweetest what i don't like is a slut or whore who bang a lot of guys just to satisfy their needs not my criteria in looking for a LI in games unless their just a fuck buddies like HoT's in BaDIK. Krystal is clearly has a thing for mc and is a LI I'm sorry if i think of her wrong I'll accept her now for a potential 3some with Darci or 4some along with Daphne. :ROFLMAO:

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I don't get the impression that any of the girls in this game are prostitutes.
No no no. You see english is not my mother tounge so some usage of my words are maybe not appropriate. This discussion happen because of my low iq brain not remembering Krystal has only been with couple of guys 2 i would assume and not many.
You see with Krystal the first time we met her is she flash her boobs and vagena and gives mc a bj which makes you think she's a total slut. That's my first impression of her. This makes me just to fast forward her dialogues but i'm still able to read some of her dialogues tho so i kind of know what's going with her.
Then i finished the game and went here to say the game is good and to ask for Krystal if she's a Prostitute (coz i don't want to call her a slut and makes my mind more at ease) since she's a mc's LI.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes