Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, wow. This was nice experience. Great writing and good looking girls. I love slender blondes so Darci won me over instantly and once I learned about her sparkling tomboyish attitude I was smitten. And she might not be even the best girl? Skylar and Daphne are even more beautiful and shy Alyssa and Jennifer tempt me with their personalities, having similar hobbies than I have. Not to mention pretty much all girls being closet perverts, which is a plus (within limits).

I knew pretty much all anime series and games mentioned, having seen/played them myself. Alyssa's bookshelf had some new animes for me though. I mistook Dume for Dune at first, before I saw the screen and it was revealed to be even better game. Playing Nethack and Doom (sometimes in co-op mode with friends via connected computers) seriously affected my schoolwork. That part made me feel old though, as someone who started my gaming hobby in the 1983, those 1990's games were already quite advanced. I'm still using Nokia phone like that, and no desire to move into newer ones :)

Anyway. This game rose instantly into my top ten and I'll be eagerly waiting for the updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yanno for all the bitching about Honey Select, I am noticing nearly all my fave titles are Honey Select titles and it was seeing "Once in a Lifetime" in the background of the redhead nerds room that made me realize it. lol

Once in a Lifetime, Now and Then, Harem Hotel, Waifu Academy, and Polarity. Those last two might as well be abandoned but still. And now Ripples. They actually have plot, humor, action, and frankly I rather like Honey Select models.

So in conclusion, Ripples rocks and dont freaking abandon it.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Nothing major, but a little weird;

Screenshot 2021-02-16 145441.jpg
then afterwards
Screenshot 2021-02-16 145548.jpg

So he was in bed, got out of bed, got dressed, then decides to
  • Have a shower fully dressed or
  • Has to get undressed again to get in the shower.
Both of these things seem a trifle weird. :D

--
Playing further, I have found out he showered naked, but after the shower he was wearing different clothes to when he 'got dressed and ready for school'.
Curiouser and curiouser!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

View attachment 1039603
then afterwards
View attachment 1039606

--
Playing further, I have found out he showered naked, but after the shower he was wearing different clothes to when he 'got dressed and ready for school'.
Curiouser and curiouser!
Yeah... I noticed that a couple days ago. Haha.
I can fix it. I don't know what I was thinking.
Thanks for pointing that out, in case I didn't catch something like that.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
... the redhead nerds .....
:mad: :mad: :mad:
How dare you! She has a name. Learn it, revere it. Say it.
Allyssa! She who would be queen. A goddess among women.
Damn it, not again. It always happens when there's a hot little redhead around.

So in conclusion, Ripples rocks and dont freaking abandon it.
Well said. Else we'll find you...

--
Curiouser and curiouser!
Hey we're all a little eccentric from time to time, don't judge.
I noticed that and wondered if it was some meta level humor stuff Jestur put in to mess with us. Time travel really messes with the morning routine.

ziaquk28g

Jun 24, 2017
Hi,
Does EP3 contains EP1 and 2 or where could one get them?
Sorry to ask this but I did not find that answer.
/Z

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
:mad: :mad: :mad:
How dare you! She has a name. Learn it, revere it. Say it.
Allyssa! She who would be queen. A goddess among women.
Damn it, not again. It always happens when there's a hot little redhead around.

No no...don't backpedal. Your rage is both righteous and just. I have brought dishonor upon my ancestors and must now perform ritual seppuku to redeem my lineage.

Well...maybe after the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

xbonboon

Nov 18, 2017
Your game is trully amazing. Really nice animations, Really good writing and an intresting story, just hoping it doesn't come to a bad end.
I love every characters and it really have some funny dialogues
Keep the good work I love it !

Edit : I did not save at the end of episode 3-1, what's gonna happen at the release of episode 3-2 ?

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes