JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
I can't seem to get the I patch to work, is there any special tricks to it or am i just stupid. I do know you have to put it in the game folder but other than that im not sure

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't seem to get the I patch to work, is there any special tricks to it or am i just stupid. I do know you have to put it in the game folder but other than that im not sure
I use the mod/patch combo by Naxos

But most patches you just add to the game folder and it's done

Reactions: Naxos

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
When you unzip the file, you simply take the "game" folder, and move it into the Ripples folder, and it will combine with the game folder that is already there, thus adding the patch in.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
When you unzip the file, you simply take the "game" folder, and move it into the Ripples folder, and it will combine with the game folder that is already there, thus adding the patch in.
That's the way I do it with the ones that are in "game" folders already. Just merge them.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Always! It's the only thing that makes sense to me when I am using any kind of mod or anything else. Though if someone hasn't dealt with these kind of mods, they might accidentally move the "game" folder into the "game" folder, thinking that's what they are supposed to do.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Always! It's the only thing that makes sense to me when I am using any kind of mod or anything else. Though if someone hasn't dealt with these kind of mods, they might accidentally move the "game" folder into the "game" folder, thinking that's what they are supposed to do.
Yeah I didn't even think of that til your post. Cheers :)
I'm really shocked I didn't do that when I first started these lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think there are a lot more. I know that a lot of people can't punch enter or use the mouse button. Because their hands are busy with .... maybe eating :ROFLMAO:
Well...I do like to snack while playing VN's so...yes you are right my hand/hands can be pretty busy :)

• Haha

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I've been going back and forth on this. I really like the minimalistic UI and though most of those buttons and can be triggered by mouse or keyboard, but I am not sure if "auto" has a hotkey. I have been thinking about trying to implement a minimalistic approach to this. Maybe adding little tiny buttons off to the side or have an option in the preferences that will turn these quick menu buttons on. I think what you mean are the quick menu buttons, right? The Load, Save, Quick Save, Auto, and ect text buttons are the bottom of the screen?
Anyways, I've been thinking about this for some time and I will try to implement them back in some way while still keeping my minimalistic style.
I use a little script from this forum, that adds a little auto-forward and a back button to most of the games here. If you are interested I can show you a picture and publish the script

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think there are a lot more. I know that a lot of people can't punch enter or use the mouse button. Because their hands are busy with .... maybe eating :ROFLMAO:
Fine 15% :p
:LOL:
Seriously I don't use it as it always seems to go too fast or too slow.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
I really have no clue whats going on right now, i know how to make patches work because i use them in other games and i never have the issue im having right now, it's simply just not working and its lowkey annoying me. I've tried installing both patches and putting them both in the game folder but nada

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really have no clue whats going on right now, i know how to make patches work because i use them in other games and i never have the issue im having right now, it's simply just not working and its lowkey annoying me. I've tried installing both patches and putting them both in the game folder but nada
As PsybehrWolf pointed out, if the mod is a game folder you can just merge it with the vn's. I know that Naxos 's mod/patch works on pc. Other formats I have no first hand knowledge

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly i give up im just going to deal with reading roomate i can't be bothered anymore
Oh wait are you talking about when the mc and sister are watching anime? I think it's supposed to be roommate when they talk about that. In the main story it's brother and sister though.

Ilovecoffeesogood

Feb 14, 2021
Honestly i give up im just going to deal with reading roomate i can't be bothered anymore
Help1.PNG
Place the "Game" folder included in the zip and place it inside of the "Ripples-0.3-pc" Folder.
If that doesn't work, you may need to delete the Ripples folder and unzip the game and do it again.
You may have corrupted something the first attempt when you put the patch in the wrong spot.
I hope this helps.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Weird, did you perhaps unren the rpa file before doing so? If so it might not work unless you delete the .rpyc files, but I didn't test that.

Very strange it's not working, should be a simple case of extracting the zip and copying the game folder into the ripples folder, merging with the existing game folder. For just copy the script files from my game folder and paste in the ripples game folder.

No one else has mentioned any issues.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
You cruel, horrible person. :ROFLMAO:

Those girls need love! They deserve to be loved.
hey i'm a good boy i'm just testing this possibility :sneaky:

I was just about to type that exact sentence. How cruel...:eek:
And funny too...:LOL:
But it's good that people do that because people usually don't, and that's where a lot of my mistakes and bugs happen since less time is focused on that area. It's a route that's easy to add dialog that shouldn't be there, among other things. He hasn't reported any dialog error or game stopping errors, so I'm happy about that.
So MC was supposed to be a manwhore and not an innocent virgin :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Jestur
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes