Blackwing65

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know if I played that one. Anyway, I'm down for things with family members getting out of hand. There's another game on here I can't quite recall the name of it, but I notice when it's on Latest Updates where MC dies as an old man, gets injected into the body of the guy he saved--who it turns out kinda wanted to die anyway. Old man ends up interested in fucking his body's sister, and his mind's daughter. Great game!
"Young again", buddy.

Reactions: steelsmiter

Valwryn

Dec 2, 2019
Laughed my head off at the opening scene of the new episode. This game just keeps getting better, Oh the many new twists!

Guess the old proverb is true, "Don't trust anyone that hates thin mints." ;)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Very nice game! Good sex scenes and a nice mix of girls! I didn't like the whole time travel thing at first as it felt like a long diversion, but I guess the bathroom scene helped me change my mind. Also, Riley somehow managed to get the whole thing with Alyssa and the pig costume into my head. I find myself REALLY hoping that will be a possibility at some time :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
yo this is the good shit. bro 9/10 just because it doesn't have all my favorite fetishes. but easily some of the best games on this site.

• Red Heart

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Such a nice update!! Love the time spent with Alyssa :love: !! And how hot was the scene with Riley :devilish:!!
Eager to play part 2!! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I played it the 9th of February and I want to write here my update little review : the update started instantly on fire with a funny scene before and during breakfast and my God the tears xD... The ninja stuff was pretty epic ( thanks Darci for the bully boobs :sneaky:)... Loved the moments with the cute and shy Alyssa ( Danmachi poster so another reason to love her, thanks again Jes ;))... Idk why I want ice cream now.. I forgot the reason.. :sneaky:.. Also if was sad a little I liked the "new" side of Krystal, her blushing is cute... This game is becoming a masterpiece update after update... Good job Jes ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Fuck, all those girls (and guys) in these games who are supposed to be of Western descent, but are obviously of Japanese origin.

If you want to make a Western-themed game with Western girls, use other games to create the artwork. Or use DAZ, it's not that hard.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Fuck, all those girls (and guys) in these games who are supposed to be of Western descent, but are obviously of Japanese origin.

If you want to make a Western-themed game with Western girls, use other games to create the artwork. Or use DAZ, it's not that hard.
nah this is better, sure they might not look western etc but its beats waiting a million years waiting for daz to render a single frame.
had this been made with daz, you would still be at an early part of ch 2 by now

Oh and another thing, daz faces look super stale, basically mannequins, while ive seen honey select characters can show a lot more on their faces

longsuper1

Nov 2, 2018
Oh and another thing, daz faces look super stale, basically mannequins, while ive seen honey select characters can show a lot more on their faces
Exactly! That's what I love about Honey Select, the range of facial expresions you can implement on your characters. Personaly I find DAZ facial expresions to be disturbing, unappealing and oscillating in the uncanny valley.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly! That's what I love about Honey Select, the range of facial expresions you can implement on your characters. Personaly I find DAZ facial expresions to be disturbing, unappealing and oscillating in the uncanny valley.
On top of that every Daz game uses the same 5 character models, the same assets, and the same plots (usually). It's refreshing to see Jestur make gorgeous characters and an atypical plot.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
This is one of the nicest games I have ever found here. Good renders, excellent and often wildly funny dialogues, and an intriguing story. Looking forward to the next instalment!

• Red Heart

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Found this game today I really like it, nice girls, nice renders, interesting setting and good writing.
But why, why do DEVs so often not implement the auto-forward button?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
algo que me parece curioso es que
los derarolladores de juegos eroge
de estas paginas siempre que
comienzan a ganar dinero hacen
actualizaciones muy cortas y acada
mil años.cuando en teoria
tiene que a ver mas actualizaciones
y mas rapido. pero todos sabemos
que son asi porque de esa manera
obtienen mas dinero en patreon.
el mayor ejemplo son los de
waifu academia y milf city
lanzan actualizaciones cada 8
meses para sacar mas dinero sin
hacer nada
Marca mis palabras. Nunca seré así. Si me toma mucho tiempo publicar una actualización por alguna razón imprevista, pausaré Patreon, pero no veo que eso suceda. Intentaré publicar una gran actualización cada 3-4 meses, siempre. Lo siento si esto es mal español, estoy usando el traductor de Google. No lo sé y español.
nah this is better, sure they might not look western etc but its beats waiting a million years waiting for daz to render a single frame.
had this been made with daz, you would still be at an early part of ch 2 by now

This is true, especially with the animations. I have about 150 animations now, and some are over 30 seconds long. This would take FOREVER to render in Daz and I don't have a $10-20k supercomputer to do that, even if I wanted.
To tell you guys the truth, I originally planned to make this a Daz game, but quickly found out my computer was too potato to render even a halfway decent scene. My computer was slow and I didn't have enough vram to do it. I now have a better PC that can do decent renders, but now that I'm fully invested in HS, I'm glad it happened this way. I like having long cinematic animations and the HS style seems to fit Ripples pretty well.
So lucky for you guys, and me, having a crappy PC when I started has shaped Ripples to what it is today.
You cruel, horrible person. :ROFLMAO:

Those girls need love! They deserve to be loved.
I was just about to type that exact sentence. How cruel...:eek:
And funny too...:LOL:
But it's good that people do that because people usually don't, and that's where a lot of my mistakes and bugs happen since less time is focused on that area. It's a route that's easy to add dialog that shouldn't be there, among other things. He hasn't reported any dialog error or game stopping errors, so I'm happy about that.
Found this game today I really like it, nice girls, nice renders, interesting setting and good writing.
I've been going back and forth on this. I really like the minimalistic UI and though most of those buttons and can be triggered by mouse or keyboard, but I am not sure if "auto" has a hotkey. I have been thinking about trying to implement a minimalistic approach to this. Maybe adding little tiny buttons off to the side or have an option in the preferences that will turn these quick menu buttons on. I think what you mean are the quick menu buttons, right? The Load, Save, Quick Save, Auto, and ect text buttons are the bottom of the screen?
Anyways, I've been thinking about this for some time and I will try to implement them back in some way while still keeping my minimalistic style.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Because it matters to like 1% of players :p
Ok OK maybe 3%.

Anywhoo omg ep 3 starts so cute and funny.

Just started playing this update and damn how quickly did I fall in love with Tiffany again.

"Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits!" Wasn't that a blackflag or g.g.allen song? :unsure: :LOL:

Reactions: Naxos

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Because it matters to like 1% of players :p
Ok OK maybe 3%.

Anywhoo omg ep 3 starts so cute and funny.

Just started playing this update and damn how quickly did I fall in love with Tiffany again.

"Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits!" Wasn't that a blackflag or g.g.allen song? :unsure: :LOL:
George Carlin, 7 Words. Look it up on Youtube. :)

Edit:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes