Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Jestur outstanding work. I'd forgotten just how good this was.

One tiny mistake I picked up, when Tiffany hand the MC his coffee on in the morning at the start of E3, it's tagged as Darci instead of Tiffy.

Oh and I loved the little plug for Once in a Lifetime in Alyssa's room.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur outstanding work. I'd forgotten just how good this was.

One tiny mistake I picked up, when Tiffany hand the MC his coffee on in the morning at the start of E3, it's tagged as Darci instead of Tiffy.

Oh and I loved the little plug for Once in a Lifetime in Alyssa's room.
Thanks! :D
And thanks for the error, I will fix it.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Loved the coffee scene!

Also, best line ever: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. I'm a true hero...Yep!
Made me spit my coffee out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jestur

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Just jumped in on this got to the start of the second chapter as of the time I'm writing this, The game is so cool! can't wait for more!

• Red Heart

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the In-Game Walkthrough Mod for Episode 3:
You can find it on POST ,
or on my .

Enjoy!

• Red Heart

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Ripples, Once in a Lifetime, and Deviant Anomalies are really in their own tier
Add "A House in the Rift" to that mix and it's complete imo.

Nothing more to add from my side. Great work, really enjoying the story, mood, the technical finesse (camera work & whatever was done to make the sister peek in the morning / have the girls lick the ice cream) and obviously, the girls themselves look great and they're very lively / unique.

• Red Heart

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur I was going through the game files...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My brother that recently passed in Aug.
I pretty much just put that one in there for myself. You can find those images in-game hidden. That is one of them. All the others are just random images of the girls.

Last edited:

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Well shoot, I feel like a dumbass. Completely thought it was story-related. My condolences - I'm sure family would be very supportive of seeing your project develop with such fruition. Thanks again for such good work :)

• Red Heart

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Well shoot, I feel like a dumbass. Completely thought it was story-related. My condolences - I'm sure family would be very supportive of seeing your project develop with such fruition. Thanks again for such good work :)
No, no. You're fine. I was the one that hid that in the game. Just my little way of remembering him. :)
Should have hid it better... lol

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I pretty much just put that one in there for myself. You can find those images in-game hidden. That is one of them. All the others are just random images of the girls.
My condolences, I saw the "Rip Bob" on the calendar and was wondering too. My best to you and your family. If you need anything feel free to reach out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab and Jestur
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes