Enjoy! 0.3 Part1 Update

Pc - -
Mac - -
Android - -

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I know that this is a pirate site but if you want to play before others just become a patron. :WeSmart:
I played the update when it came out for my tier ( 10$) and I feel sad for Jes that the update has been leaked :cry:

#Skylarbestgirl \m/
ps: don't care about future facepalms, have your fun reacting with it ;)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I know that this is a pirate site but if you want to play before others just become a patron. :WeSmart:
I played the update when it came out for my tier ( 10$) and I feel sad for Jes that the update has been leaked :cry:

#Skylarbestgirl \m/
Pitrik!!!!!!!!
Where the hell have you been? Everyone misses you in the discord so much.
Please come backkkkkk! ♥

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
ATTENTION

Guys, if you want to wait like 30 minutes or so. I have a new builds uploading that fixes the animation stutter on 3 animations (best ones IMO) that were caused by sound effect looping code. And it has some bonus images. Give me some time and I will replace the links in the OP.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017

#Skylarbestgirl \m/
I'll wait too then. One week ;)
I don't like it either when the updates are leaked the SECOND it's released on Patreon...
I know it's a pirate site but... cmon guys. Leaking super-early just to win some internet points? Why :FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have never played this game before. :D Whole.

I must finally play!
well then...whatever you are doing at the moment in your life I suggest put it on hold...and play this game...I have not played the update since I'll wait till 19th...but the first 2 episodes...were fucking awesome....loved them...has quite a bit of content...so go play...as for your question I would rather not answer it and advise you to just play it since it's a awesome game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
well then...whatever you are doing at the moment in your life I suggest put it on hold...and play this game...I have not played the update since I'll wait till 19th...but the first 2 episodes...were fucking awesome....loved them...has quite a bit of content...so go play...as for your question I would rather not answer it and advise you to just play it since it's a awesome game.
Why are you waiting until 19th? :D

So far I'm waiting for the MNF (pre-release is coming out today :) ) so for now it's my number 1 on the list.

But I will definitely play this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I think I cum a little when I saw the update ep3... And then I saw that patch 2.1... Crying, waiting for the patch. :eek: :cry:

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes