Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hey, guys compressed version isn't updated to Ep.2a right?
Edit:
Sorry I read your message wrong. I do have a 1gb version of android, hold on I'll get the link ready. I should've put it on here after I made it but I forgot. The quality loss isn't noticeable on a smaller screen so from here on out, I will use similar compression for the android versions.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Edit:
Sorry I read your message wrong. I do have a 1gb version of android, hold on I'll get the link ready. I should've put it on here after I made it but I forgot. The quality loss isn't noticeable on a smaller screen so from here on out, I will use similar compression for the android versions.
No prob, I was actually asking about pc compressed version.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hey, guys compressed version isn't updated to Ep.2a right?
Here you go:

I know it's not really small like compressed versions usually are, but it's almost half the size.
The Android link for Mega has also been updated in the OP. I'm a little busy right now so I will update the other links for android later. Except for NOPY, I don't have an account.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
No prob, I was actually asking about pc compressed version.
Oh... I don't know why I assumed it was android. Okay, I also have a 1GB PC build too. When I first uploaded to Itch.io, I had a 1GB file limit so I made a 1GB version. I'm uploading the build right now and will post the like in like 5 minutes.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
My friend, when will we see the new release?
I just can't wait, I want to see the sis so badly.
20201202223501936.png

Here's a present for your wait.
Peaceful Jessica Sleeping.

I'm working away at the ep3 and I have a lot done. It's a long episode, but it will be worth the wait. You will definitely see more of Jessica in it.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
The Fruit of Grisaia is one of my favorite anime :cool:, and Peaceful Jessica Sleeping just melts my heart.:love:

I tremble in waiting...:giggle:

Payu1105

Aug 27, 2020
Really love this. Already top 3 in my all times favorite including virtues and my real desire. Make it more scane next update, no problem take time but with more qualitis like this. And anyone want to suggest me similiar game to this and 2 other games i already mention ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Really love this. Already top 3 in my all times favorite including virtues and my real desire. Make it more scane next update, no problem take time but with more qualitis like this. And anyone want to suggest me similiar game to this and 2 other games i already mention ?
dr vibes
deviant anomalies

Reactions: fr45 and longsuper1

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Great game will become a Patreon in Feb. Hopefully we get Netori content where we can steal married women or girls who already have a bf.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great game will become a Patreon in Feb. Hopefully we get Netori content where we can steal married women or girls who already have a bf.
I don't know if the MC will steal them away permanently but he will definitely have the chance to fuck married women (at least one who seems like she is part of a swinging couple). It's too early to know how many more the MC will be able to romance.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes