SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Forgot to mention, that must be the first time Opeth has ever made an appearance in a game on F95.
Was pretty kicked when I recognised the lyrics. Then had to go listen to Deliverance again.

• Haha
Reactions: Jestur

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Right now, most of my patronage is at the $1 level. As I get more hours at work, I will be looking at those projects that are the most entertaining to me to upgrade. Ripples is definitely moving up to the top 10.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Right now, most of my patronage is at the $1 level. As I get more hours at work, I will be looking at those projects that are the most entertaining to me to upgrade. Ripples is definitely moving up to the top 10.
Honestly, as soon as the second release came out I pledged... I just couldn't believe how much content the two releases contained. I normally wait for 3-4 releases but this is an exception and exceptional game.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Honestly, as soon as the second release came out I pledged... I just couldn't believe how much content the two releases contained. I normally wait for 3-4 releases but this is an exception and exceptional game.
I usually do the same before I try a game.
But I like nice size updates, and this being a very story-focused VN, I feel it works best to release in good size episode releases. That's why the releases take a lot longer to come out, but I hope the wait is worth it. Another thing that makes the wait longer is I make a lot of mods myself, and import assets myself(like those 90s electronics). Not to mention the high number of animations. I also created the MC's house from scratch in unity, and the school. Those two maps are done now, of course, but I was just using those as examples.

Looking forward to everyone trying episode 3 out. I will try to stop by here occasionally and give updates. You can also check the about section in the Patreon or announcements channel in the discord for a progress bar on the next update. I update it every 2-3 weeks. Which means, I will need to update it again soon.

Last edited:

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Can i somehow change the name of the characters? in Brazil it's not uncommon to find a man named Darci, and the main girl has this name, so i find really weird to talk with a girl named Darci lol.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Can i somehow change the name of the characters? in Brazil it's not uncommon to find a man named Darci, and the main girl has this name, so i find really weird to talk with a girl named Darci lol.
Sorry, you can't change her name. Maybe in the future I will make all the names variables and they can be changed.
But that is interesting, I didn't know Darci was also a male name. Although, I'm not from Brazil so I wouldn't know. My real name is also uni-sex, but more common for males where I'm from.

Reactions: longsuper1

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Sorry, you can't change her name. Maybe in the future I will make all the names variables and they can be changed.
But that is interesting, I didn't know Darci was also a male name. Although, I'm not from Brazil so I wouldn't know. My real name is also uni-sex, but more common for males where I'm from.
No worries, the game is really great nonetheless, it's weird in the beginning but you get used to it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No worries, the game is really great nonetheless, it's weird in the beginning but you get used to it.
Yeah, there are a lot of names which are uni-sex which weren't previously. I've seen older men named Shannon, Lynn, and Dana but these days there are a large number of younger women with "traditionally" male names - Darcy, Rory, Tyler, Taylor, Tanner, Ryan, and more... Makes for odd fap moments if you are used to seeing those names on guys only. LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Swag&Bacon

pajotenoyaiba

Sep 5, 2019
Game is really good but for now the plot feels like it's really similar to the tv show dark

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes