Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The renders are fantastic for HS/PH models, the water movement in Skylar's sex scene was a nice extra touch.

Love Skylar she is stunning.

Really enjoyed the first episode, the second not so much, at least not the time travel bit, we give her the crystal necklace after she forces her best friends face down on her cock, and seems to be the reason she names her kid Krystal, but doesn't remember us, or the girl didn't notice the money difference.

Putting that aside, definitely one of the best games I have played, especially the renders, right up there with Sylphine, oddly I do not find myself hating any of the girls and didn't space bar much, except the talking to himself time travel bit.

I hope when we continue the spanking with Darci, we get an option to have her call us a name instead of master.

My only question, is it going to be harem, because if we get jerked by Darci, oral from Aunt Jenny and her friend, sex with Skylar, oral from Krystal, then it makes the 3+ girls for harem.

Dec 17, 2017
Just finished giving this one a go. And while i usually don't find time travel interesting this one snared me but i think that is mainly because the strength so far is the characters. Some may be a bit one dimensional or start off that way. But the more you learn about em the more depth they are given. Oh and while it is a cliche i still enjoy wanting a bunch of sexy ladies after me.

One complaint i have is the that MC's friends grandma is not Gilfy enough for me and looks more as any other char but a little bigger and has white hair. I prefer it when they actually look old with say wrinkles, maybe saggy breasts and such. To me it makes banging em not only more immersive but hotter.

Now i have some suspicions where some of the story might go for in a direction which wouldn't be bad but i hope if anything it goes there with some nice suprises. Also if in the plan or possible, I love any and all opportunity to impregnate as many women as possible!

Will definitely keep my eyes on this one. Playing through this one made my day! ^^

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Wow I did not expect it to be as good as it was. Storyline is fairly interesting and girls look very nice. Although I'm curious how you plan to deviate the story and such, this definitely has a lot of potential. Game deserves more attention.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Any android compressed version?. 1.89gb is to big for my storage
Sorry, I don't think there is. I will try to compress the next episode more to keep the size down, but that doesn't help you now. Hopefully, someone will make a compressed android version soon.

Reactions: lXenol

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur Can you make an apk file + obb instead?. if not, that's ok. i'll wait next update. thanks!
I will try and compress everything later when I get some free time and see how it turns out. Give me some time and I will try to make a compressed apk. About what size apk would you be comfortable with?

Reactions: Havik79

Frosty_Senpai

Jun 12, 2020
Wah Very Beautiful <3 Not just the Character Animations too,the scene with skylar was something else and i Had to really think whether to give the Locket to khloe or Scarlet ended up doing both in the end haha ,Hope there will be some butterfly effect-ishh choices,ill Definitely keep a close eye on this God Bless <3.

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Jestur around 60-70% rate.. as long as it won't exceed 1.5gb on android. That's the average size for an apk based on my experience with android ports.
This android shenanigans always requires 3x or more space of the said apk, so its a bit annoying.
If you manage to know how to split the apk file and the obb file, that's more convenient. Compressing the game is not necessary in that case, so we can enjoy the full quality.

Thanks for the fast replies, wishing you the success of your game.

Reactions: Jestur

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started - and currently (breakfast scene) it is as generic as it can get.

I write now because I dont get it. The MC refers to a scene with his boner and Darci? But there is nothing like that. He is up and dressed when she arrives.

I hope you can avoid her sexually and we are not forced into her.

But will see how this plays out ... maybe there is something to find, because of the positive reviews.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

I write now because I dont get it. The MC refers to a scene with his boner and Darci? But there is nothing like that. He is up and dressed when she arrives.

But will see how this plays out ... maybe there is something to find, because of the positive reviews.
Sexually scenes with Darci are optional. (Although, I highly recommend staying in her route) Also, you should only get that dialog if you chose to practice with Darci.
Edit: I think I know what you're talking about and I found the mistake and there should be an "if" statement there. I have fixed it. Thanks for catching that.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Really wish people would actually play what is available rather than making a half-witted opinion after a few minutes and then letting their fingers run away from their brain here.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really wish people would actually play what is available rather than making a half-witted opinion after a few minutes and then letting their fingers run away from their brain here.
You know this will be deleted but I so fucking agree. Cheers. I also love the posts that say going off the preview pictures, this is what's wrong with the whole vn :cautious: :mad::unsure:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why? That is exactly that, MY OPINION. I havent rated the game or said anything negative - being generic (and I said where I am in the story to clarify that it is the start I am talking about) can be a problem, but dont have to be. I even said, that I will continue playing it to see how it will play out.

And as it turned out, the dev found an error thanks to my "half-witted opinion after a few minutes" - so it is my pleasure to help :)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur around 60-70% rate.. as long as it won't exceed 1.5gb on android. That's the average size for an apk based on my experience with android ports.
This android shenanigans always requires 3x or more space of the said apk, so its a bit annoying.
If you manage to know how to split the apk file and the obb file, that's more convenient. Compressing the game is not necessary in that case, so we can enjoy the full quality.

Thanks for the fast replies, wishing you the success of your game.
Here you go, lXenol

I got the file size down to almost half without hardly any quality loss. Well, I don't notice any difference on my 6'7 inch android screen. So this was good practice to play around with compression and from now on I will give similar compression to android builds since the quality is still great.
Hope you enjoy!

Nov 18, 2018
Finding the bug was good. The dev is appreciative and it will make the game better.

But what you offered up "it is as generic as it can get" is a woefully uninformed opinion based on the most bare minimum of gameplay. An uniformed opinion is worthless and makes you look silly to all of us that have played the game and know, for a fact, that it is not generic at all. That is why you're getting push-back. I read the first chapter of the Lord of the Rings. Man is this boring. Just hanging around in the Shire planning parties. This book is lame and will never catch on.

Play the whole game (or at least what currently is available). Then come give us your opinion. Even if you don't like the game, you'll get a much better reception if your opinions are based on actual data.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes