thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
While it may seem I'm blowing smoke or kissing dev's ass...it's not my intention..I trully like this game...like a whole fucking lot :D
I can only agree with that if someone does a good job, then that should also be mentioned. I mean, if you don't pay anything for it like I do now, then you can at least leave a few nice words.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
we got to stick together this world full of kinks we're not into :)) :D
EDIT : and the reason why I was so enthusiastic about this game is because I've never seen HS models made some fucking awesome into a good fucking story with hot scenes.
While it may seem I'm blowing smoke or kissing dev's ass...it's not my intention..I trully like this game...like a whole fucking lot :D
Come on, I just told them this was a family friendly site and you go and cuss like that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Come on, I just told them this was a family friendly site and you go and cuss like that.
fuck me you're right...
let me rephrase that
"HS models made some bleep awesome into a good bleep story with hot scenes.
While it may seem I'm blowing smoke or kissing dev's tushy ...it's not my intention..I trully like this game...like a whole bleep lot

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and Maviarab

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I absolutely love Dark!
Best time travel fiction ever IMO. But Ripples is different, but Dark did inspire some ideas for Ripples, as well as other time travel shows/movies/games.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Wasn't there a mod to enable you to get both Krystal's and Skylar's scenes for episode 1?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That is enabled by default in ep2, no mod needed.
My mistake, I was using an old save and it skipped Krystal. It turns out that saves from before a certain point in episode one still work (I don't know where in episode 1).

I started a new game and it worked correctly.

One other thing, which anime is it MC watches with Jess?

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
My mistake, I was using an old save and it skipped Krystal. It turns out that saves from before a certain point in episode one still work (I don't know where in episode 1).

I started a new game and it worked correctly.

One other thing, which anime is it MC watches with Jess?
The Fruit of Grisaia, it's also a VN. Most people think the VN is better, myself included because it's hard to fit 3 long VNs into an anime.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The Fruit of Grisaia, it's also a VN. Most people think the VN is better, myself included because it's hard to fit 3 long VNs into an anime.
I suppose if you mention it in the game it can't be that bad. As a rule, I avoid Ecchi in Anime because the story often suffers from it, but now I'm making an exception with Grisaia.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
When the MC is thinking about Darci's fighting skill i misread - She is a prime example of "Don't judge a book by tits cover" and now can't stop laughing.

Nathan13

Apr 9, 2018
I really like the game , beautifull girls and a really nice poster
I also like to wear the grudge like a crown of negativity ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Hi Jestur ! Just discovered your game and my... Didn't know we could do so beautiful models with illusion creation !
Which Illusion Creator are you using ? It... It is from an Illusion creator right ? May I hope to see you publish the cards ? (ngl I would love to get Tiffany's card...)
Anyway. Great work ! Totally hyped for whatever comes next !

• Red Heart

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hi Jestur ! Just discovered your game and my... Didn't know we could do so beautiful models with illusion creation !
Which Illusion Creator are you using ? It... It is from an Illusion creator right ? May I hope to see you publish the cards ? (ngl I would love to get Tiffany's card...)
Anyway. Great work ! Totally hyped for whatever comes next !
Thanks! The original Honey Select is what I'm using. Maybe in the future I will release the cards.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes