Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That is just healthy lifestyle. Eat your vegetables, exercise, make a wish to the genius of the lamp and eat moderate amounts of chocolate. Pretty sure the last one is the key part, that is why I gobble down chocolate as if my life depended on it.
Well I am 40 and got grey hairs, so as you can guess I don't do rabbit food.
Either way I am not complaining.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
That is just healthy lifestyle. Eat your vegetables, exercise, make a wish to the genius of the lamp and eat moderate amounts of chocolate. Pretty sure the last one is the key part, that is why I gobble down chocolate as if my life depended on it.
I think out of everything you mentioned It's definately the chocolate that's kept her looking so good.:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I have found my first white hair when I was 15... although it later had color again. It was like magic.
WTF...dang my eldest sister started turning grey at 18, she gonna be pissed if she hears about your magic hair! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Links in the OP have been updated to
v0.2.1 or Episode 2a

Walkthrough mods will not work with the replay gallery because the gallery uses persistent save data that is in the new scripts.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I just ate my 10th Kinder Country bar, am I fitter and prettier now?
man-with-beer-belly-on-white-background.jpg
My (almost perky) belly says YES!

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Best thing about this game so far is the 8675309 part lmao. Too bad it's 99 or we could say she was THE girl.
Haha, you're the first one to catch that. Well, the first one to mention it.
That's why I spelled the numbers out so people might actually read it and say, hey, that's sound familiar!

This one goes out to you Jenny!

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Haha, you're the first one to catch that. Well, the first one to mention it.
That's why I spelled the numbers out so people might actually read it and say, hey, that's sound familiar!

This one goes out to you Jenny!
Yep, I love old music. Actually I subconsciously sung it the second I saw it and it made me get a huge smile.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Yep, I love old music. Actually I subconsciously sung it the second I saw it and it made me get a huge smile.
Hmm... Says video unavailable when I press play, but it works fine on YouTube. :unsure:
Did I embed it wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChrisHaze

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I tried a bunch of countries with my VPN, the US was the only one that showed the video, but wouldn't play when I hit the play button.
That then means the uploader has limited it's area...ocassionally YT will do this themselves and often by the copyright holder of the music. Mostly happens with music which is a bit...well..pointless and futile really...but hey, it is what it is.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes