AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Finally made it through this. Quite the engaging story. Looks like I also have two play through courtesy of the necklace decision.

Will we eventually find out who was calling for help before we went in? Will we discover the identity of the person who sent us back to our own time?
Will we find out why Darci's mother doesn't/can't want to leave the basement?

Keep up the good work Dev, I'm looking forward to finding out.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally made it through this. Quite the engaging story. Looks like I also have two play through courtesy of the necklace decision.

Will we eventually find out who was calling for help before we went in? Will we discover the identity of the person who sent us back to our own time?
Will we find out why Darci's mother doesn't/can't want to leave the basement?

Keep up the good work Dev, I'm looking forward to finding out.
That damn necklace got me too. :ROFLMAO: I had all them questions as well. But out of all the women tiffany just blows me away. Something about her.

Reactions: Jestur

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Would do a breakfast at Tiffany's joke but it might end up flat like pancakes ;)
Well at least we have that in common.

I didn't think about the necklace thing at all. I just gave it to Khloe, maybe I should do a second play with giving it back to that sexy, sexy future milf.

Thing is how many more things like that is Jestur going to introduce, soon I fear we'd have 10 branches from that 1 choice.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well at least we have that in common.

I didn't think about the necklace thing at all. I just gave it to Khloe, maybe I should do a second play with giving it back to that sexy, sexy future milf.

Thing is how many more things like that is Jestur going to introduce, soon I fear we'd have 10 branches from that 1 choice.
Lmao that is my biggest fear. There could be So many butterflies to trample my OCD will be in overdrive :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just as long as the one on Skylar's back remains intact, I should be okay.
Ooh that would be an awesome twist, like the changing name, if some past could cause her not to get the tat, I'd 1000% go that way.

Just one of the many things I'm fussy about, saw the tat, went ewww. Yet she still made it into my sig.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ooh that would be an awesome twist, like the changing name, if some past could cause her not to get the tat, I'd 1000% go that way.

Just one of the many things I'm fussy about, saw the tat, went ewww. Yet she still made it into my sig.
I kind of enjoyed watching it "fly" though ;)

It will be interesting what all we can change with our choices.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I tried that one, but the walkthrough part didn't work. It's possible I installed it wrong. I just unzipped the whole thing into the game folder.
Just copy the contents of the folder "Ripples-v0.2.1-Incest-Patch" into your game folder. You don't need the rest.
Zwischenablage01.png
Zwischenablage012.png

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I tried that one, but the walkthrough part didn't work. It's possible I installed it wrong. I just unzipped the whole thing into the game folder.
Sorry about that, I was an idiot and included the original scripts as well for some reason. I've fixed it (I hope) now and it should if I've done it correctly extract to the correct location now.

This is the first mod I've actively put out for people to use and plan to keep doing. Only done a couple others usually for myself or just to tide people over till a "proper" modder update's theirs.

thorin0815 thanks for the help.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry about that, I was an idiot and included the original scripts as well for some reason. I've fixed it (I hope) now and it should if I've done it correctly extract to the correct location now.
Looking good now. (y)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
When i downloaded this i thought hmmm the preview pics look good so i will give it a shot. Then it sat in my to be played folder till today and i never got around too it. Man i have to say i wish i would have played it sooner i really am intrigued in the story. Who was that dude in the lab in the past? What did he do that had to be done like the guy said? And a host of so so so many other questions. I replayed like 3 times just to see if i could figure out what i did lol. I cant wait for future updates on this one Great job Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
anyone can tel me the time betwen updates?
Around 3 months give or take. The last beta was about 3 1/2 months, but my brother pass away and I took a little bit of time off. I will post a progress meter on my patreon soon so people who are not patrons can still see the progress being made.

I replayed like 3 times just to see if i could figure out what i did lol. I cant wait for future updates on this one Great job Jestur
Thank you! :)

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes