Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
This vn is great, the characters are adorable, the little sister is out of reach for the others, I hope there will be content with her sooner, and I hope there will be an update sooner anyway.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
HappyHolidayRipples.png

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to my F95 peeps!

I appreciate everyone who's played Ripples and posted comments/reviews. Also, want to let everyone know I've been working away on Ripples and making some good progress.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday, and if you don't celebrate the holidays, I wish you all the best!

akenedy

May 3, 2017

I appreciate everyone who's played Ripples and posted comments/reviews. Also, want to let everyone know I've been working away on Ripples and making some good progress.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday, and if you don't celebrate the holidays, I wish you all the best!
Thank you for your awesome work and happy holidays! ;)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
View attachment 951883

Happy Holidays to you as well excited to see what's yet to come!

Reactions: Dragon59 and Jestur

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i like this game, i needed a restart from the beginning because I don't remember exactly what happened in the previous chapter *shame on me* :oops:
but in the middle or so, i know why this is on my watchlist.
the girl's are all likeable, the renders also, the story is cool (i like timetravel, like back2future....hello mcfly are you in there;))

keep up the good work and happy hollidays to U Jestur :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i like this game, i needed a restart from the beginning because I don't remember exactly what happened in the previous chapter *shame on me* :oops:
but in the middle or so, i know why this is on my watchlist.
the girl's are all likeable, the renders also, the story is cool (i like timetravel, like back2future....hello mcfly are you in there;))

keep up the good work and happy hollidays to U Jestur :)
I have a feeling I will be replaying this one from the start quite a lot. It's really a good tale and I don't want to forget anything...

Edit: yes happy holidays as well :) to the dev and all the stories fans

Reactions: Jestur

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have a feeling I will be replaying this one from the start quite a lot. It's really a good tale and I don't want to forget anything...

Edit: yes happy holidays as well :) to the dev and all the stories fans
Fortunately, it has only been a few weeks since I reached the end. It's still pretty fresh.

I get what you're saying, though. I first entered this rabbit hole through Summertime Saga. At this point, there have been so many other wonderfully engaging games that I will have to remind myself of storylines in a few of my early games.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes