MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I didn't see this shared on here and was curious as to when the next episode would be coming so I reupped my support.

Unlocked
Dev Update #10
Hello patrons!

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't done an update for a while. I've been so zoned in on getting as much as I can do lately, that I forget to update, you guys. I will try to make updates more regularly from now on and give the patrons more posts and goodies. Speaking of that, if anyone has any suggestions to add more benefits to each tier, please comment below or send me a message. I already recently started adding animation previews to King Tier and been thinking of some other ideas also.

On the Episode 3 side of things, I decided that I am going to split the episode in two. This help with compartmentalization, getting you guys an update soon, help me focus on a smaller chunk to work on, and help with the growth and getting more people to play Ripples. But fret not, just because I am splitting the episode doesn't mean it is going to be a small update. I even extended part 1 by one more scene than I had planned, that was going to be in part 2, but it goes better in part 1 and is a great ending for the part and almost makes it feel like an episode by its self. As of right now, I have around 750 images, 34 animations, and around 4500 lines of code for part 1 alone. That is around 3/4 of the size of episode 2. That shows how big ep3 as a whole actually is and how much longer it would be if I were to finish the whole episode. I am now starting on the final scene of part one and it's not super huge or anything so we are getting real close guys! This should be the final dev update before the alpha/beta is release to King Tier. After the scene is done, I have to fix a couple of images and animations and then I send the script to get proofread and start testing what I can. So the new update should be coming soon!

Stay safe out there and until next time!
-Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys.
To make this easy, I will just copy and paste from my Patreon Post...

e3s5p67.jpg

FROM PATREON:
Hello Everyone!
Ripples - Episode 3 Part 1 - Beta has been released to King/Ace Tiers. I just wanted to give everyone information on the new update because I've been getting questions about the early access/release dates. The beta was released yesterday and King/Ace tiers are helping beta test and find problems. So when it reaches everyone else, it should be a solid release.

CHANGELOG:
  • 911 Images
  • 44 animations
  • 5,000+ new lines of code
  • New music tracks
  • Gallery fix - Persistent data should be fixed.
  • Android version file size has been trimmed down.
  • A couple of fixes on previous episodes.
  • Other small things.
RELEASE DATES:
  • Queen Tier - Feb 9th
  • Jack Tier - Feb 14th
  • Public - Feb 19th
Thanks again!
-Jestur

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Really love this. Already top 3 in my all times favorite including virtues and my real desire. Make it more scane next update, no problem take time but with more qualitis like this. And anyone want to suggest me similiar game to this and 2 other games i already mention ?
This one is at the top of all of them. This one and this one are also good. I hope you like it.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Please, no NTR in any way, shape, or form.
You know that NTR includes the MC fucking the wives of other guys as well.

This one is at the top of all of them. This one and this one are also good. I hope you like it.
I would actually put Once in a Lifetime at the top of all of them :p, but have you tried this game it is pretty good too: https://f95zone.to/threads/weird-shit-is-going-to-happen-v0-4-recreation.38970 - a bit slower on the updates though since Recreation is also working on Bad Memories and that is his main game.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Amazing game, love the sci-fi narrative. Curiously i came across this after finishing Steins;Gate so yes, the time-travelling shit has been stuck in my head for a while now.
I've been on this site for a while but i just found out about this for some Fan Signature, can't believe i didn't know it sooner

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
9 more days until the new update is public. Hope we get more Skylar time. Honestly like a lot of the girls, not a fan of the the roommate... Also want the MC to get some GILF time with Darci's granny...

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
For anyone on the fence on whether to support this game, I'm a recent patron and have already played the new update. Ripples is really good. I would honestly compare it to Once In A Lifetime for gameplay, story quality, and characters, which is a big compliment. People who enjoy OIAL will absolutely enjoy Ripples. The premise is excellent and fresh, if the title and previews haven't already made it obvious that it involves some fun time travelling shenanigans. Renders and animations are of excellent quality. The characters are also pretty fun with good mixes of humor and reality sprinkled into dialogue, instead of mindlessly throwing themselves at the player. While each update progresses the story well, there's also scenes ;)properly mixed in with good progression so that every update is saucy. In this early stage of the game there's already plenty of content, so I thoroughly recommend being a patron to support this game's development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
m3lee please for the love god tell me you haven't posted any spoilers about the new release.
Posting stuff here like that when you have early access is beyond shit and disrespectful for Jestur.

I'm not a supporter for reasons I won't go into as much as I'd like too. I know this a pirate site but seriously you can't show enough respect to wait a few days? Especially when Jestur is active here and willingly sharing when it goes public in a few days.

I know we all want it as soon as possible and want to know more, but posting stuff from early access is off sides, unless it's a teaser the dev wants to post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: User1230 and BTLD

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
m3lee please for the love god tell me you haven't posted any spoilers about the new release.
Posting stuff here like that when you have early access is beyond shit and disrespectful for Jestur.

I'm not a supporter for reasons I won't go into as much as I'd like too. I know this a pirate site but seriously you can't show enough respect to wait a few days? Especially when Jestur is active here and willingly sharing when it goes public in a few days.

I know we all want it as soon as possible and want to know more, but posting stuff from early access is off sides, unless it's a teaser the dev wants to post.
Uh, being completely respectful in this discussion with you Naxos - I'm not sure how that was disrespectful to Jestur? I only posted names for who got gallery scenes this update without describing what happens in their scenes, and one no-context picture irrelevant to any of the update's gallery scenes. It's more of a description for what to expect for those curious about jumping into the game that don't actually care about minor spoilers since it's already hidden behind a spoiler tag. Wouldn't this just be like any press reviewer who saw a movie early before its public release? Like, obviously they may write a review with some spoilers in, but it's up to the people to still click on that review to actually get spoiled?

If anything, I think I wrote it with intention of complete respect for Jestur. The game is very good for such an early stage of development and deserves more support, so I wrote that comment to try to help provide discussion for the game. For a lot of people, F95 is more than just a site to download new games - it's become a whole forum for game discussion and a place where we actually learn about new games to become patrons of. For me personally, the site is by far the easiest way to find up and coming games that deserve backing. Caribdis recently had a Patreon poll about where people discovered Once In A Lifetime and the overwhelming majority came from F95. As I don't use discord, it's even better use of the site such that I can discuss games with developers and other players on the direction and gameplay of many games. This is especially true because this is a true forum - it's not like we go into the patreon posts and discuss every little scene in detail there, because you can't actually use tags to hide spoilers and it's just ridiculous to use a patreon post's comment section as a forum. Anyway, I added the post here because the update will inevitably arrive here soon, and I hope it sparks discussion on how great the game is and where things go from here. People do this all the time on many other games' early accesses on F95, whether it's the early alpha of Ecchi Sensei or the full release of BADIK, and usually people are thrilled in the replies.

Hope that clears things up, no disrespect intended. I see your signature and we're obviously both supporting the development of this game and want it to succeed. If Jestur doesn't want me to share images, I won't out of respect for the development of the game. I just think sharing some quick opinions can sometimes help convince on-the-fencers to try out a fun new game. Cheers!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I may have over reacted slightly but as I say it really angers me when people post pre-release stuff here, especially on games where the dev is active here.

What happened I clicked the spoiler thinking it was about the .2 release, read the first line about a major scene, saw the picture was not from .2 and got pissed.

Part of it, is that feels like it will be a pretty big scene and now it's ruined it for me a little bit, knowing it's coming. Had it been an image from the MC's home, it wouldn't feel as big a deal, but that I'm still :mad::mad::mad::mad: It's like catching a sneak peek of one of your Christmas presants as a kid. You might not know everything about what you're getting, but you know at least one thing and it ruins the surprise.

I can see it was done with good intentions but I still feel it's wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I may have over reacted slightly but as I say it really angers me when people post pre-release stuff here, especially on games where the dev is active here.

What happened I clicked the spoiler thinking it was about the .2 release, read the first line about a major scene, saw the picture was not from .2 and got pissed.

Part of it, is that feels like it will be a pretty big scene and now it's ruined it for me a little bit, knowing it's coming. Had it been an image from the MC's home, it wouldn't feel as big a deal, but that I'm still :mad::mad::mad::mad: It's like catching a sneak peek of one of your Christmas presants as a kid. You might not know everything about what you're getting, but you know at least one thing and it ruins the surprise.

I can see it was done with good intentions but I still feel it's wrong.
It's all good! I don't even know what else to tell you other than don't click on spoiler tags if you don't wanna get spoiled LOL. The first sentence in my thing saying "major scenes" was actually not referring to the picture, but I can see how that can be misconstrued. Regardless the update is still great, and the picture isn't from an adult scene either. The scene itself leaves a lot of questions that I'm excited about the direction of the story. I think you'll still very much enjoy the event and where this update takes the story, hope it doesn't detract much from your experience :)

I'll edit the spoiler tag name so it says Ep 3 instead of just "this update" though. Could help a few people.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Uh, being completely respectful in this discussion with you Naxos - I'm not sure how that was disrespectful to Jestur? I only posted names for who got gallery scenes this update without describing what happens in their scenes, and one no-context picture irrelevant to any of the update's gallery scenes. It's more of a description for what to expect for those curious about jumping into the game that don't actually care about minor spoilers since it's already hidden behind a spoiler tag. Wouldn't this just be like any press reviewer who saw a movie early before its public release? Like, obviously they may write a review with some spoilers in, but it's up to the people to still click on that review to actually get spoiled?

If anything, I think I wrote it with intention of complete respect for Jestur. The game is very good for such an early stage of development and deserves more support, so I wrote that comment to try to help provide discussion for the game. For a lot of people, F95 is more than just a site to download new games - it's become a whole forum for game discussion and a place where we actually learn about new games to become patrons of. For me personally, the site is by far the easiest way to find up and coming games that deserve backing. Caribdis recently had a Patreon poll about where people discovered Once In A Lifetime and the overwhelming majority came from F95. As I don't use discord, it's even better use of the site such that I can discuss games with developers and other players on the direction and gameplay of many games. This is especially true because this is a true forum - it's not like we go into the patreon posts and discuss every little scene in detail there, because you can't actually use tags to hide spoilers and it's just ridiculous to use a patreon post's comment section as a forum. Anyway, I added the post here because the update will inevitably arrive here soon, and I hope it sparks discussion on how great the game is and where things go from here. People do this all the time on many other games' early accesses on F95, whether it's the early alpha of Ecchi Sensei or the full release of BADIK, and usually people are thrilled in the replies.

Hope that clears things up, no disrespect intended. I see your signature and we're obviously both supporting the development of this game and want it to succeed. If Jestur doesn't want me to share images, I won't out of respect for the development of the game. I just think sharing some quick opinions can sometimes help convince on-the-fencers to try out a fun new game. Cheers!
I really appreciate your support and I'm happy you became a patron. It's nice to see that you like the new update and are trying to hype it up. I did read your post yesterday, but I missed the spoiler tag part because I was on my phone at the time and read it in a hurry. I am not going to tell you what to do and I'm not going to police this site. I only post and interact with the great people that like my visual novel. I think it should be up to the people whether they want spoilers of the new update or not, I really don't like to interfere in this matter. Me personally, I already know the story so I don't know how I would feel if I was in the other member's position.

That being said, you already have one member that isn't happy. Maybe you shouldn't have posted the picture though, so people don't see that accidentally. Of course, there is a whole lot more to the update than what you described in the post, but if people don't want to hear about the new update until it's available, maybe she should edit the post and be more vague. Like I said, I am not going to police this thread and I don't think there are any rules against what you did and I super grateful you are trying to bring more people to support this game so I will leave what to do up to you and the members.

Thanks again for supporting. I really appreciate it! ❤

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes