Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I've seen the game being leaked before on svscomics, so I guess it doesn't matter much when it's leaked later on other sites.
Here it's not a pain to download, unlike on svs.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Ok, it's pretty pathetic that someone decided to leak the update for the game in the thread created and controlled BY THE DEV! That said, If you are waiting for the patch, give about 30 minutes, the patch will be uploaded after the new build is up. Play it, love it, rack up 17 play-throughs like myself!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zenithtb

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Mega links have been updated to the newest build.

I'm not sure if they updated the other links yet, but if not, it should be soon.
Thanks for playing and enjoy! ❤
Love your game and both feel very happy that a new update finally come out and bad that it got got leaked too fast, hope you won't mind or angry about it
Can you at least giving some hint who got the new content in this one?

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I'm sure that is worth play this update, but do you recomend play te full ep3 (and wait) or just play the part 1? =S

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Love your game and both feel very happy that a new update finally come out and bad that it got got leaked too fast, hope you won't mind or angry about it
Can you at least giving some hint who got the new content in this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure that is worth play this update, but do you recomend play te full ep3 (and wait) or just play the part 1? =S
It's def worth it. This update is just as big as the last. It just that ep3 is so big that I had to split it in half or else you guys would have to wait a couple more months. Some of the girls you might want scenes for may not be in this update but should be in part 2. I would say it's def worth it though.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's def worth it. This update is just as big as the last. It just that ep3 is so big that I had to split it in half or else you guys would have to wait a couple more months. Some of the girls you might want scenes for may not be in this update but should be in part 2. I would say it's def worth it though.
Thanks for the spoiler, that was a lot of content just for part 1 so I'm so excited to download and check on those scenes now

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can the patch be used with this version or does it need an update?
Seems like the patch is for version 0.2.1
I think I cum a little when I saw the update ep3... And then I saw that patch 2.1... Crying, waiting for the patch. :eek: :cry:
Now all we have to do is wait for the IC patch to have a good time.
Wincest WT linked in OP updated for EP3
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-3-part-1-jestur.56110/post-4494675

I focus on harem route, so that's what it's for.

Me when I see the wincest patch updated:
I want to see that face now! :p

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Honestly, having beta-tested to help clear up some of the spelling issues, I think people will be amused and delighted by this release! It really does play out as long as any of the other individual chapters on it's own, so when part 2 does come out, Chapter 3 itself will be the length of chapters 1 AND 2 combined! Enjoy!

Reactions: Jestur

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Honestly, having beta-tested to help clear up some of the spelling issues, I think people will be amused and delighted by this release! It really does play out as long as any of the other individual chapters on it's own, so when part 2 does come out, Chapter 3 itself will be the length of chapters 1 AND 2 combined! Enjoy!
I don't really read the script to do the walk through, just check the points and triggers etc, but not going to lie there was on that has me very curious and now I'm wtf was that about.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Ripples [Ep. 3 part 1] [Jestur] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.68 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.67 GB

Compressed PC Size: 503.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 486.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
what was the bugfix. haven't played yet, just wondering if need to download again to play
Animation stutter in 3 animations, bonus image screen fixed(a couple of bonus images are hidden in the game via hidden clickable area. Look for stuff out of place, objects in the background. Not gonna lie, some are hard to find.)
Also some more typos, and fixed sound effects in one scene. Nothing crazy, but should be a better experience.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
thx four your good work jestur. (y)

But for me, the story is all what matters. I dont care about hiden/bonus and gallery images. The only thing i would like too have in every game is a biodata thing for each Girl, so i can look when i dont remember her.

Reactions: Maviarab and Jestur

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

But for me, the story is all what matters. I dont care about hiden/bonus and gallery images. The only thing i would like too have in every game is a biodata thing for each Girl, so i can look when i dont remember her.
Yeah, like Daphne, took me forever to remember who she was and how she fits in.

Must admit I haven't found a single hidden image yet, not that I'm looking to hard. I did take about 20 minutes to get past Jess in the morning at the start of E3, found it so funny and good I watched i few times.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

Yeah, like Daphne, took me forever to remember who she was and how she fits in.

Must admit I haven't found a single hidden image yet, not that I'm looking to hard. I did take about 20 minutes to get past Jess in the morning at the start of E3, found it so funny and good I watched i few times.
Yeah, that's a good idea and something I will consider adding in the future.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes