Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur I have a bug report for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get this error, you can click ignore and move on without issues.
Thank you for reporting that. I just fixed it and will be corrected in Public Release build.

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Dang. i though i'll get the game below 500mb. lol
you can ask someone who ports on android, there's few of them here, thats also less work for you. only if you allow them.

makian

Nov 3, 2019
This is such a perfect story, I'll most likely have it as my next patreon VN. I really wish MC would tell Scarlett in part 2, she looks like she would understand.
Keep up the good work Jestur!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
with the comments about you looking like your father and time travel i was afraid it was going to be a incest paradox

May 13, 2019
Jestur Just came here to say that I cannot stop laughing at Darci. Everything about her is so entertaining. I've never chuckled so much at any game here. You write some great comedy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
This is such a perfect story, I'll most likely have it as my next patreon VN. I really wish MC would tell Scarlett in part 2, she looks like she would understand.
Keep up the good work Jestur!
dont know if he would right now, judging by what Alyssa said, her father bailed before she was born so its obviously mc.
im guessing mc wont tell till after he knocks past scarlet up.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Like the twist where it is headed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the main story is becoming more intriguing as the story moves on Props to the DEV
It is turning out to be one of the best and most twisted if not the best story with a touch of scifi
And man That animated scene the dev outdid himself with that one best animated scene in my opinion it was SO HAWT loved it

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Grrr, I hate when I see an update when a ton of renders in the changelog and find out that most of them seem to be from non-sex scene animations

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm new to this one but I must say, it's an engaging story, complete with the usual time travel conundrums & paradoxes. I was actually going to give it a miss primarily because of the Honey Select characters, but the storyline was quite good and the girls were cute too.

Reactions: Jestur and BTLD

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Dang. i though i'll get the game below 500mb. lol
you can ask someone who ports on android, there's few of them here, thats also less work for you. only if you allow them.
Sorry!
I'm sure if you wait, someone might make a compressed android version. If no one does, I might make one when the public release comes out. I should wait until all bugs and typos are found and fixed first.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
with the comments about you looking like your father and time travel i was afraid it was going to be a incest paradox
best paradox ever... though technically with the redhead girl and the necklace, it's entirely possibly an incest paradox. I like to think of the nerd as his daughter because of it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
best paradox ever... though technically with the redhead girl and the necklace, it's entirely possibly an incest paradox. I like to think of the nerd as his daughter because of it.
With his own family members it would quickly got out of hand though. Remember Looper? That went overboard with it as well.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
With his own family members it would quickly got out of hand though. Remember Looper? That went overboard with it as well.
I don't know if I played that one. Anyway, I'm down for things with family members getting out of hand. There's another game on here I can't quite recall the name of it, but I notice when it's on Latest Updates where MC dies as an old man, gets injected into the body of the guy he saved--who it turns out kinda wanted to die anyway. Old man ends up interested in fucking his body's sister, and his mind's daughter. Great game!

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes