Jul 20, 2020
Just came across this one, I'm in episode 3 at the time of this writing and I'm really digging this one. I'm getting a strong time-stamps vibe from this story, which isn't a bad thing. The LI's are awesome though, Darci is great and everyone else is well written. I'm looking forward to future updates.

edit: Forgot to add that I love the humor in this one, the opening to Ep. 3 was great and the twerk scene made me crack up.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok does anyone know who this HS statue, in the park, is supposed to be? Is it the only statue available in HS?

Please note this isn't a complaint. What a legacy to have, being the statue in all HS vns. This is just curiosity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok does anyone know who this HS statue, in the park, is supposed to be? Is it the only statue available in HS?

Please note this isn't a complaint. What a legacy to have being the statue in l HS vns. This is just curiosity.
I think that's the most random question I've read today xD

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think that's the most random question I've read today xD
I'm playing the update now and as soon as I saw it, I posted here. Well apparently Jestur had a similar thought as it gets discussed :LOL:

Still I can't help but wonder who it really represents and if he is the only choice of statues.

Regardless I enjoy the back story for him in this vn (y)

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm playing the update now and as soon as I saw it, I posted here. Well apparently Jestur had a similar thought as it gets discussed :LOL:

Still I can't help but wonder who it really represents and if he is the only choice of statues.

I'll be playing the update in 5 days also...so..we'll see :p , to be honest can't remember this statue you talk about :p

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

Please note this isn't a complaint. What a legacy to have, being the statue in all HS vns. This is just curiosity.
Harrison Johnson AKA Hairy Johnson :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I'm pretty sure I've seen the same statue in some daz works as well. There are a few items I've seen in both types of games.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

The map was ported from Daz, so it's also in Daz games. :LOL:

Edit: At least I embraced my statue and made him part of the scene. Haha...

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
How come the take control choice is blocked with riley and forcing you to give in?:unsure:
It means the requirements for that choice has not been met. Try to go back to the beginning of the scene and make different choices with her. I greyed it out because in the alpha build, the choice wouldn't even comes up if you didn't have the requirements, several people didn't even know about that part of the scene. So I made it so the choice will always appear, but would be greyed out if requirements weren't met.
It's definitely a part of the scene you want to see, even if you don't like her.
There should be a walkthrough in the OP. If not, let me know. assertive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How come the take control choice is blocked with riley and forcing you to give in?:unsure:
It's not. It worked for me.

Edit: It might have required enough "alpha" points as well. I could be wrong, but I think it was one of the criteria for it.

There where a few choices through the game that gave alpha/ being a little bitch points... like telling Skyler you where looking at her/thinking about her back in chapter 1 or 2. I think you needed at least for of the alpha points for it.

If you followed the choices in the WT I did, you'll have enough points.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
It means the requirements for that choice has not been met. Try to go back to the beginning of the scene and make different choices with her. I greyed it out because in the alpha build, the choice wouldn't even comes up if you didn't have the requirements, several people didn't even know about that part of the scene. So I made it so the choice will always appear, but would be greyed out if requirements weren't met.
I wish more creators did this. It was a clear sign to me if I wanted the option or to see the content, I had to make other choices and went back and figured it out. It's a good idea.

Reactions: Jestur

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So in the scene where protag and Jessica are watching anime...what anime is that and what are those kids eating that's freaking her out?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So in the scene where protag and Jessica are watching anime...what anime is that and what are those kids eating that's freaking her out?
Thats a VN called The Fruit of Grisaia or the full name :
Grisaia no Kajitsu -Le Fruit de la Grisaia- '
and they are eating other humans....it's a flashback from one of the LI's paths iirc.

Never watched the anime thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thats a VN called The Fruit of Grisaia or the full name :
Grisaia no Kajitsu -Le Fruit de la Grisaia- '

Never watched the anime thought.
Yeah, it's a really good VN, and her route is one of my favorites, but yeah... That whole survival scene is not for everyone.
Raziel, maybe you should put that in a spoiler tag in case someone wants to play that VN. It's one of the first VNs that I played and one of my favs, but it's crazy! You have been warned. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8 and BTLD
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes