Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
one in yoga scene(during yoga), one in Skylar's scene(during h-scene), one in Krystal's(while looking at laptop pictures), one in Janelle's scene(during fake h-scene), one in Jackie's scene(at the end), one during Darci's scene(during fight tips part), one in MC's room.

These are from last update
Thank you kindly for this :)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
...Stupid question... but there were hidden renders???

Is there a gallery or something to catalogue them? I'm actually really surprised to hear about them. I thought the only gallery we had access to is the sex scene gallery.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
...Stupid question... but there were hidden renders???

Is there a gallery or something to catalogue them? I'm actually really surprised to hear about them. I thought the only gallery we had access to is the sex scene gallery.
Yes, they were already some in part1, and part2's were added in the public release and are only in episode 3. There are places you can click on in the scene and they will pop up. If you mouse over the object, there should be a green outline/highlight. The object will only be in one specific render in the scene and some are not easy to find. I plan to make a gallery just for the hidden renders in the future.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Yes, they were already some in part1, and part2's were added in the public release and are only in episode 3. There are places you can click on in the scene and they will pop up. If you mouse over the object, there should be a green outline/highlight. The object will only be in one specific render in the scene and some are not easy to find. I plan to make a gallery just for the hidden renders in the future.
Yikes! Had no idea. Thanks for clarifying Jestur! :D

Thanks again for all your hard work on this gem! Can't wait for an update! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Reporting a "spelling mistake"

In chapter 3 Tiffany says: 'Can you stop talking about my son like that? It's weird.'
Valerie responds: 'He doesn't sound little to me. *giggle*'

This doesn't really make sense since him having a small dick is never implied in the conversation.

I think Tiffany was supposed to say: 'Can you stop talking about my little son like that? It's weird.'
Tiffany does say, "... about my little [playername] like that." There must be a mistake in the modded version you played, but thanks for bringing that up. I will make sure that gets fixed.

I already planned to put sex sound effects on their own sound channel, along with ambiance sounds, and add more sliders in the options menu. This feature will be coming soon.
You said you would like to see more of the main story, that good because episode 4 makes a lot of progression in that area. Episode 3 was more of a character-building episode. Which is much needed to make the main story more impactful.

Thanks for playing and thanks for the constructive criticisms.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur Were you inspired by the TV Series "Dark" with the cave and going back in time ?
Great game btw
I was inspired by all the great sci-fi and time travel media, and yes, Dark was one of them. You will catch references to them as the story goes on. (If you know them). I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far. Thanks for playing!

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes