Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
So, I just finished playing till the recent update and I enjoyed it alot. Although I really enjoy the story progression so far, I am also kind of getting impatient as to when the game starts tackling the darker aspects of the plot. We do touch a pretty dark subject in this update with Darci's Mom, but with so many hints on the whole time travel stuff and how the MC is connected to all of this, I'm hoping the story slowly starts losing that "innocent, wholesome" facade and goes to the serious direction. Well, regardless, I still enjoy everything the story has to offer, and considering how heavily the game seems to be inspired by Dark, I might have a couple of ideas concerning the big overarching mysteries of the story. Anyways, I like game with good stories and well written characters and so far the game's done exactly that. Can't wait for more!
P.S. Am I the only one who wishes Darci was just a bro? Like she feels more like the ultimate homie rather than the childhood tomboy best friend next door. I am currently on her path, but for some reason whenever lewd scenes happen with her, it feels weird because she just exudes that homeboy aura. I don't know, I'm probably just rambling, but if Darci got gender swapped I legit wouldn't see the difference.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
So, I just finished playing till the recent update and I enjoyed it alot. Although I really enjoy the story progression so far, I am also kind of getting impatient as to when the game starts tackling the darker aspects of the plot. We do touch a pretty dark subject in this update with Darci's Mom, but with so many hints on the whole time travel stuff and how the MC is connected to all of this, I'm hoping the story slowly starts losing that "innocent, wholesome" facade and goes to the serious direction. Well, regardless, I still enjoy everything the story has to offer, and considering how heavily the game seems to be inspired by Dark, I might have a couple of ideas concerning the big overarching mysteries of the story. Anyways, I like game with good stories and well written characters and so far the game's done exactly that. Can't wait for more!
P.S. Am I the only one who wishes Darci was just a bro? Like she feels more like the ultimate homie rather than the childhood tomboy best friend next door. I am currently on her path, but for some reason whenever lewd scenes happen with her, it feels weird because she just exudes that homeboy aura. I don't know, I'm probably just rambling, but if Darci got gender swapped I legit wouldn't see the difference.
The story is inevitably going to match with the story of Dark. As a fan of Dark I'd be tempted to change a couple of things, especially about the endings. Maybe the author too at some point will take a different path and surprise us. I'm very curious.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
They meant the MrBubu pdf WT update, their WTs are really good imo, but MrBubu just came back from holidays/vacations and have a lot of games atm to update. They just have to be patient (a rare trait in many on this forum lol) so MrBubu go all over the games that were updated this month and last month.
sometimes I forget that I'm in a pirate forum :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
such a wasted update. too much past not enough present.
It's one thing to prefer the present over the past, but to say the update was "wasted" ignores the obvious fact that this game is about time travel. By definition some updates are going to favor one over the other.

The developer is going to portray his story in the manner in which he chooses. One either has to accept that or try some other game, because complaining about it on this forum is not going to change anything.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Dude, have you seen Skylar? I could catch her clubbing baby seals with a baseball bat studded with rusty nails and I'd forgive her. :love:
I guess I just hold men and women to the same standard nowadays. I stopped letting women use looks and sex to get their way years ago. Really feels odd when reading an AVN to see an MC constantly apologizing or caving in for minor transgressions, where LIs get to walk all over them.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
So I've got a slight gripe about the story with Skylar, maybe someone can add to it or clear it up. It was discussed briefly around Nov of last year, but not really in-depth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind that she also got 6 months worth of tattoos done in a week.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
nevermind she also got 6 months worth of tattoos done in a week.
That's true as well. Just passed that portion of the story, and it only confirms that she's REALLY hiding a lot from the MC. I forgave her in the story (for the scene of course), but never really forgave her. If I was the MC, I would have made her work for it with more honesty.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's true as well. Just passed that portion of the story, and it only confirms that she's REALLY hiding a lot from the MC. I forgave her in the story (for the scene of course), but never really forgave her. If I was the MC, I would have made her work for it with more honesty.
The theory is, that she also traveled through time and that she is a somewhat older Skylar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
The whole thing made me restart and do a Jessica playthrough. I'm glad I did.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
So I've got a slight gripe about the story with Skylar, maybe someone can add to it or clear it up. It was discussed briefly around Nov of last year, but not really in-depth.

I forgave her because

4.80 star(s) 313 Votes