pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
I mean obviously petite women with small breasts can't be considered beautiful or desirable. oh wait:

seriously I've known 26 year olds with A cups and 16 year olds with DDs. Breast size does not denote age.
Trust me people are unable to understand that, they see a short woman with small breasts and will say "that's a child" :ROFLMAO:.
If anything I'm happy Darci is in the game, her design brings more variety. The one thing I "dislike" about my favorite AVN in the site is that all girls have pretty much the same body type, I like that Ripples is more varied in that regard.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
But in this game, past or present, all of this is the mc's "now", so it doesn't bother me at all. It really just boils down to whose pants do you want to get into. :sneaky:
I agree that getting in the girl's pants is exciting, but the thing I felt about this update is that now we have clearly established that the past cannot affect the future, it seems like all this time spent in the past means nothing.

We already know that Darci's mum is rescued successfully since we see her alive in the future. We already know that Jenny still dies at the Nuclear Power Plant, so any amount of effort to prevent that is wasted.

We run around collecting information and building relationships, but we don't get to see their effect in the future because a) we haven't returned back to the present yet, and b) nothing in the present changes. The only interesting thing that happened in this episode, it seems, is that we realise ShitNinja is Darci, but that feels impactless because I can't see any revelation that comes from it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finally made me way through my recent stockpile to this latest update... my god, one thing that i can never get over in this game is the sheer quality of the sex animations, fuck, the whole scenes, each and every one raises the bar, they're about as real as animated sex can get in the current era...

4.80 star(s) 313 Votes