AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
P.S. Am I the only one who wishes Darci was just a bro? Like she feels more like the ultimate homie rather than the childhood tomboy best friend next door. I am currently on her path, but for some reason whenever lewd scenes happen with her, it feels weird because she just exudes that homeboy aura. I don't know, I'm probably just rambling, but if Darci got gender swapped I legit wouldn't see the difference.
I'm not on the Darci path and that's part of the reason. I don't find her attractive (physically or personality wise) but I do enjoy a lot of the banter between her and the MC. I can understand their friendship but I can't see anything more.

She's clearly very popular though and a lot of players seem to be into her.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I'm not on the Darci path and that's part of the reason. I don't find her attractive (physically or personality wise) but I do enjoy a lot of the banter between her and the MC. I can understand their friendship but I can't see anything more.

She's clearly very popular though and a lot of players seem to be into her.
Having sexy time with her makes me feel like I'm playing gay content.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Did the MC notice or comment on Skylar's tattoos?
It's been a long time since I played, and I'm asking based on what I read in the recent discussion.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
When the MC comes back from 99, he should be wearing ridiculous late 90s outfits, like jncos, polo shirt and upside-down sideways visor, or all black fish net turtleneck, trenchcoat and zipperpants goth.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I'll drop my 2 cents on the whole Skylar business.
I don't believe it's that hard for us to understand why she'd "suddenly" take a break especially after seeing how the old man (aka the dad IMO) operates. Although not confirmed yet, to me that sudden message is proof that Skylar got "called" by (hopefully) the old man and is now on her own mission. (I say hopefully because of what was revealed in this update with Darci's mom)

I also speculate that Luna knows about whats going on and tried to steer away from the situation since she probably got involved with either the old man or the shady people that are so interested in MC just like our crazy cookie did (even if she's now bonking them).

Also, if people are correct and all of those tattoos take longer than a week then that also reinforces the fact that the Skylar we know is "gone" for now and we pretty much banged a future/alternative Skylar. (Which means that Skylar cucked herself out of her first time with MC:KEK:.... well at least in MC's eyes since he thinks this is his first time with Skylar:WeSmart:)

Now people assume this is a Skylar from the future but if she is then this kinda creates a paradox (unless we meet Skylar in 99' and that's when she has her first) which makes me believe that the Darci/Skylar we saw are from possible alternative universes (explains why they're the same age).

I say alternative since, for all we know, this could be the "Original" Skylar we banged near the lake before that scene got removed. With this in mind I speculate that after the rework that universe continued without MC in it and that's why Skylar is so happy to see MC again.

I could also be wrong (which is a preposterous thought:LUL:) but that's the beauty of theorizing. And this game really allows us to theorize on most things that happen outside of our control.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
such a wasted update. too much past not enough present.
I understand this sentiment to some degree.

There are games that have extended flashbacks, or long dream sequences that kinda detract from the now, and while they serve the narrative in general, they take away from the immersion of the player controlling the mc.

But in this game, past or present, all of this is the mc's "now", so it doesn't bother me at all. It really just boils down to whose pants do you want to get into. :sneaky:

And on a somewhat unrelated note, is it wrong that I was looking at the mom's ass during this emotional scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
And on a somewhat unrelated note, is it wrong that I was looking at the mom's ass during this emotional scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely not, her ass is front and centre after all. :) If we were meant to focus on the emotional aspect then the image would have been a close up of the anguish on Darci's face.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Skylar is truly the most beautiful girl in the game :love:
On the outside? Maybe. I hate the ink she has on her arms now (all-black isn't very appealing to me). Her back-butterfly was really sexy by itself.

On the inside? Not at all (see our discussion about her mistreatment of the MC a page or two ago).

She fell out of my #1 spot quite quickly - looks aren't everything.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Yeah, all I want is Jenny and Alyssa. Oh, and Darci, and Tiffany, and Vanessa and Jessica maybe.But seriously, if I could only hang out with J & A I would be a happy camper.
Darci doesn't appeal to me...it's not that the women need breasts like Tiffany but jesus at least make them look like women and not twelve year olds...when MC is with some of the women that have mosquito bites the pedo alert goes off for me lol

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Darci doesn't appeal to me...it's not that the women need breasts like Tiffany but jesus at least make them look like women and not twelve year olds...when MC is with some of the women that have mosquito bites the pedo alert goes off for me lol
I mean obviously petite women with small breasts can't be considered beautiful or desirable. oh wait:
audrey-hepburn-dress-pink-Favim.com-573204.jpg
seriously I've known 26 year olds with A cups and 16 year olds with DDs. Breast size does not denote age.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 313 Votes