RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
Question about Romanos corruption: I had Misaki talk to him to get into his head, then I went and used mc's power on him, but when I attempted to take him to the Queen, he dies. Did I miss something?
you probably need to break his will more, i had him at 15% will when i corrupted him and took him to the queen

Reactions: Annettemaru

fstolemyname

Dec 14, 2019
I guess he tried to open the menu. Had the same issue. Solved it by adding file "Misaki.rpgmvp" from one of the previous game versions (folder "...\game folder\www\img\faces")
Could anyone please give me the Misaki.rpgmvp file. I lost my previous version and now I have none to add to the folder. Thank you.

ttazt

Sep 9, 2017
There are a few quests for Telind.
  • Weapons (from Tower)
  • Quest 2 from Tower
  • Merchant network (can connect all towns to Telind)
  • Mayor's Clerk
These 4 should finish Telind. Check if you missed any of these.
What is Quest 2 from Tower?

Breakjack

Aug 3, 2018
the corruption quest for Yuma says i need to speak to Ayumi in the dungeon, does this mean Yuma is already at level 2 corruption? Because i cannot progress this anymore and i am not entirely sure ive reached the end for the current version.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the corruption quest for Yuma says i need to speak to Ayumi in the dungeon, does this mean Yuma is already at level 2 corruption? Because i cannot progress this anymore and i am not entirely sure ive reached the end for the current version.
Yuma becomes level 2 with Ayumi's level 2 progression. Try talking with Misaki in the general's office if you can't progress ayumi's corruption by talking to her. Also talk to bogthos in the general's office, and Eistos in the watchtower beyond the wall to make sure you've done their quests as well.

View attachment 3547268

what should i do here?
i have no clue
You only need to return to this room after each full corruption update. The true purpose of this room will be revealed in the late game.

Will there be any needs to restart the game in future updates like v2.0?
I have no plans on making a restart a requirement if it is avoidable, and none of the next few updates deal with anything that could require a full restart.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes