Jul 18, 2021
I love your game this is really a work of art and I love how creative the war strategies are. Could you help me find the merchant in Vlester, I just set up the Gilias port.

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
There seems to be a bug. v2.3
After Yuma visits Ayumi for idle chatter (one where Yuma thinks she has something in common with a human), Ayumi is moved outside her cell (in the wall) and walks around there.
Additionally (sometimes) talking to her outside her cell will put her paperdoll on screen and it won't disappear after conversation and stays on screen even when you leave the area.

Fixing this requires you not talking to her outside her cell and just leave the area, she'll be back in her cell and no paperdoll issues then.

Another bug...
After invading into Hypatia territory (new map), you can go back to the wall and invade again, having fernsdin surrender again

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rise of Corruption [v0.2.4] [Umarius]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfCorruption-0.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KoterKarl

Aug 24, 2018
The game is cool but isn't there a way to reduce the filesize? I suspect that I'm downloading all the base textures that are already in the RPG maker RTP.

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone had it in the latest version where ayumi has disappeared/ you cant get down to the dungeon in the latest town?

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I'm like not getting Telind done for some reason... No quest, no progress. Should I create a clean save ?

Granting I'm using MTool for ease of use, which might have broke something. I'm giving the save if anyone want to help me find out what's possibly broken (Or if I just suck ass).

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
I'm like not getting Telind done for some reason... No quest, no progress. Should I create a clean save ?

Granting I'm using MTool for ease of use, which might have broke something. I'm giving the save if anyone want to help me find out what's possibly broken (Or if I just suck ass).
There are a few quests for Telind.
  • Weapons (from Tower)
  • Quest 2 from Tower
  • Merchant network (can connect all towns to Telind)
  • Mayor's Clerk
These 4 should finish Telind. Check if you missed any of these.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
- To be honest, a cat girl is plenty tame though. Does that mean we won't have natural cat girls in the future? Truly a sad world we live in. At least Ayumi is getting comfortable with the idea of obeying the Dark Lord, which is both a good and a bad thing. It's always almost a shame when someone is close to being fully corrupted, heh.
I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to point out that we had succubii before Misaki was corrupted. Whether they are "natural" or descendants of humans corrupted by the previous Dark Lord (or just corrupted humans themselves who are still alive) is unknown though. No idea if other cat girls will show up later or not, but have a human become one does not exclude the possibility.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I foung the bug. Yukako in first corruption, when she masturbate the motion stay in screen forever. Is in This scene: Added two additional animations for sex scenes

Last edited:

Annettemaru

Feb 25, 2022
Question about Romanos corruption: I had Misaki talk to him to get into his head, then I went and used mc's power on him, but when I attempted to take him to the Queen, he dies. Did I miss something?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes