Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I want to play the game but I'm too tired playing from the start in every update. Is there a way to save my progress in the new update?
You can transfer the save folder from the old version to the new version. If your save is from V0.2.0 or later, no restart is needed as of now.

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
You can transfer the save folder from the old version to the new version. If your save is from V0.2.0 or later, no restart is needed as of now.
Hi, do you know how to corrupt the prisoners in the cells? I have no idea how, ive only lowered the hero's will and never figured out how to corrupt the two girls

AG8

Aug 5, 2021
Holmodow quest trade village seems to be stuck, which village should I be looking for I went to the succubus village and it says trade doing well
Anyone find the answer to this? I have talked to the Succubus and Telind traders. Succubus says trade is going well while the Telind guy asks me to find someone to trade with. Is this quest vital to the game?

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
thanks! also, which girl can i fully corrupt right now except for Misaki?
Right now, Yukako and Rina can be fully corrupted. In v0.2.5, Ayumi will also be able to be fully corrupted.

Anyone find the answer to this? I have talked to the Succubus and Telind traders. Succubus says trade is going well while the Telind guy asks me to find someone to trade with. Is this quest vital to the game?
The Holmdow quest isn't vital to the game, and you can get it's reward (settlement compliance points) through playing other content. If both the holmdow and succubus merchants are saying trade is well, you may have already completed the quest, and it just didn't get removed from your quest journal for some reason.

For the Telind quest, each settlement (Vlester, holmdow, and the succubus village) have merchants or shop owners to talk to. You might need to do more content in Vlester and Holmdow to unlock the merchants for the quest, however. If you think the quest is bugged, and can't progress after exhausting other content in these settlements, you can post your save, and I'll see if I can find the problem when I have time to.

Last edited:

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
Right now, Yukako and Rina can be fully corrupted. In v0.2.5, Ayumi will also be able to be fully corrupted.

The Holmdow quest isn't vital to the game, and you can get it's reward (settlement compliance points) through playing other content. If both the holmdow and succubus merchants are saying trade is well, you may have already completed the quest, and it just didn't get removed from your quest journal for some reason.

For the Telind quest, each settlement (Vlester, holmdow, and the succubus village) have merchants or shop owners to talk to. You might need to do more content in Vlester and Holmdow to unlock the merchants for the quest, however. If you think the quest is bugged, and can't progress after exhausting other content in these settlements, you can post your save, and I'll see if I can find the problem when I have time to.
thank you! last question from me, how do i complete the gold quest for the bank in Vlester?

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
and how do i accomplish the "Gain the support of the local guards in the "Duke's Rival" quest?
In the Administrative district of vlester, the building with the green roof is the guard station. Talk to the captain, then Eistos in the monster village, and then the guards will support you when you ask for it.

did i do something wrong or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
In the Administrative district of vlester, the building with the green roof is the guard station. Talk to the captain, then Eistos in the monster village, and then the guards will support you when you ask for it.

I have one suggestion...make Rina's kit more usable, like boosting the speed of her gaining the green bar faster than the others so that she has a chance of casting some of her specials before the MC and Misaki use their army-destroying spells (dark burst + corrupted bride = destruction)

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021

Also, is the invasion into Hypatia still in dev or is it available now??

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
cause the quest "securing the front" isn't completed even though i have secured the workshop in Gillas
You need to talk to Eistos in the fort near Gilias, and do a quest for him, and make a decision to advance the a

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes