Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Just a suggestion;
Why not add the Hero to the list. Have him take a TS/Gender Swap poison when they are captured so that as he is being sexually tortured by succubus in the dungeon, he is steadily losing his masculinity. Though it will probably flag the game as Yaoi/Futanari for this, but for "her" first corruption, "she" will have a developing pussy and dick that has shrunk down to almost the size of a clitoris, and by the end of "her" scene the last remaining vestiges of "her" physical masculinity will forever disappear, she will than look in horror, not only from the fact that she is now forever changed to being female, but also seeing her former party members corrupted forms and her body getting involuntarily wet with excitement of being corrupted like them, having had her former male member purposefully ignored during her torture so that she would have only the faintest memories of pleasure that a man can experience, all she can do at that moment on is wait in expectation of the pleasures of a woman that her former party members are so enthralled in. A better punishment to such a frustratingly condescending, arrogant, and self-entitled man to suffer from than just sexual torture.
This is just my fetish for Gender Swap, where the formerly male character has to live with there new body in the sexual environment they are in, even adding to the corruption as the character will experience the brain frying experience of being sexually broken.
Also it would be nice if each of the girls had different corrupted form, instead of all just being succubus, though we have only the one fully corrupted character so I don't know if you have already decided on one or the other.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Yeah. It similar to inoino's work Ikusa Otome Valkyrie.https://nhentai.net/g/45073/
And unlike the very definition of corruption on this site,the Japanese mean by corruption and if I describe it quite roughly
Falling Into Evil features character(s) that are subjected to a brand of Sexual Corruption, which results in them eventually switching sides from the side of Good, to Evil. Just like with other forms of Sexual Corruption, the character starts the game as pure/just/good, and is subjected to magic, mind control, rape & mindbreak, or other such techniques, that eventually make the character love/lust their corrupter and join their side.

View attachment 2556157 View attachment 2556158
Where did you get the images from? They are definitely not from the manga you provided the URL for.

jackson bo

Dec 15, 2021
Just a suggestion;
Why not add the Hero to the list. Have him take a TS/Gender Swap poison when they are captured so that as he is being sexually tortured by succubus in the dungeon, he is steadily losing his masculinity. Though it will probably flag the game as Yaoi/Futanari for this, but for "her" first corruption, "she" will have a developing pussy and dick that has shrunk down to almost the size of a clitoris, and by the end of "her" scene the last remaining vestiges of "her" physical masculinity will forever disappear, she will than look in horror, not only from the fact that she is now forever changed to being female, but also seeing her former party members corrupted forms and her body getting involuntarily wet with excitement of being corrupted like them, having had her former male member purposefully ignored during her torture so that she would have only the faintest memories of pleasure that a man can experience, all she can do at that moment on is wait in expectation of the pleasures of a woman that her former party members are so enthralled in. A better punishment to such a frustratingly condescending, arrogant, and self-entitled man to suffer from than just sexual torture.
This is just my fetish for Gender Swap, where the formerly male character has to live with there new body in the sexual environment they are in, even adding to the corruption as the character will experience the brain frying experience of being sexually broken.
Also it would be nice if each of the girls had different corrupted form, instead of all just being succubus, though we have only the one fully corrupted character so I don't know if you have already decided on one or the other.
yes we need all kinds of non-human female creatures including vampires,spidergirls , catgirls,Snakegirls,Scorpion girls or other creatures with demonic power given from the dark lord.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really cool update. One think to note is that you can assign the succubae/monster guards before conquering their respective villages. Conquering and ensuring compliance is a good system, though I feel like there should be more, maybe another thing apart from opening trade and killing a guy should be done before they accept the evil dark lord. I also would love to see the succubus do her work on the hero instead of a black screen.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Taking to Misaki in the war room is not working. She is still saying to talk to Bogthos first and she is still coming up with a plan. I have already talked to the succubus behind the desk/counter in the building with the blue roof, and Eistos in the other village.
same here, they both say the same, thats every thing is running ok, thats definetively [not] a save file issue considering my new game run has the exact same issue

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Twitter's age restriction is preventing casual viewing of such content without signing in, which I'm not at all interested stepping in, and the post that aren't age restricted are all in Japanese, I believe that is the language, which I can't read.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Twitter's age restriction is preventing casual viewing of such content without signing in, which I'm not at all interested stepping in, and the post that aren't age restricted are all in Japanese, I believe that is the language, which I can't read.
Replace twitter.com with nitter.net and you will bypass such things.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Just a suggestion;
I think i might have mentioned it in this thread before, but genderbending isn't planned for this game at the moment. You will still have options on what happens to Romanos by the end of his content, but genderbending likely won't be among those options.

Really cool update. One think to note is that you can assign the succubae/monster guards before conquering their respective villages. Conquering and ensuring compliance is a good system, though I feel like there should be more, maybe another thing apart from opening trade and killing a guy should be done before they accept the evil dark lord. I also would love to see the succubus do her work on the hero instead of a black screen.
The guards is intentional. I could have explained it better, but those are supposed to be some of the forces already hidden, as Bogthos said earlier that there are just enough forces hidden there to garrison the castle, but not much more than that. Most other settlements will take longer to pacify than Holmdow. Holmdow is meant to be something of a tutorial to learn what to expect with the system, and for me to get more feedback before I make future villages more in depth.

same here, they both say the same, thats every thing is running ok, thats definetively [not] a save file issue considering my new game run has the exact same issue
I've found the problem earlier in the thread.
I've found the problem. There are 3 "checks" that need to be set off for this quest to be complete. Talking to Bogthos to start it, and talking to each village leader for a total of 3 "checks". One of them is not firing properly. Could you post a save from before you started the quest and right after you start it before going to the villages, and tell me what system you are playing on? Since most others have gotten through the content fine without issue, it could be that your system running too fast, and is skipping over one of the checks. In the mean time, a fix that you, or anyone else can use is to use a save editor, and find Value 16, labeled "B MQ S", and set it to 3 when you complete the quest.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
The guards is intentional. I could have explained it better, but those are supposed to be some of the forces already hidden, as Bogthos said earlier that there are just enough forces hidden there to garrison the castle, but not much more than that. Most other settlements will take longer to pacify than Holmdow. Holmdow is meant to be something of a tutorial to learn what to expect with the system, and for me to get more feedback before I make future villages more in depth.
Then as for feedback, the dark lord do not really have any power and will need the full support of these initial settlements. They are the closest to his castle and therefore currently really important to keep compliant if he wish to continue. From what it seems many of the settlements are poor in the aftermath of the dark lord's fall, perhaps that can be used. Repairing ruined and constructing new buildings, placing down banners and other symbols of legitimacy, have local celebrities bring up the good things with your rule, recruit local villagers to honorable positions or corrupt them and let them spread the word about what an honour it is to have been chosen, fueling a culture that sees it as an honour, get some priestesses and convert the local church et cetera et cetera. The system is a really good idea, but it was a tad bit unrealistic for the village to accept and even acts pleasant to you after some trade started and one guy got killed. Villages like Holmdow is really poor and have few people to trade with, why not make a speech about uniting the local villages so they can trade freely with each other?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Then as for feedback, the dark lord do not really have any power and will need the full support of these initial settlements. They are the closest to his castle and therefore currently really important to keep compliant if he wish to continue. From what it seems many of the settlements are poor in the aftermath of the dark lord's fall, perhaps that can be used. Repairing ruined and constructing new buildings, placing down banners and other symbols of legitimacy, have local celebrities bring up the good things with your rule, recruit local villagers to honorable positions or corrupt them and let them spread the word about what an honour it is to have been chosen, fueling a culture that sees it as an honour, get some priestesses and convert the local church et cetera et cetera. The system is a really good idea, but it was a tad bit unrealistic for the village to accept and even acts pleasant to you after some trade started and one guy got killed. Villages like Holmdow is really poor and have few people to trade with, why not make a speech about uniting the local villages so they can trade freely with each other?
All of your points and ideas are very good ones, and are things I want to try and do for the next two settlements you conquer. By then, and especially later down the line, there will be more content for me to build off of, and use to support more in depth and possibly dynamic pacification/integration of settlements. Holmdow will likely get an overhaul for it's pacification in a later update when there is more in the game for me to use.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
I've found the problem. There are 3 "checks" that need to be set off for this quest to be complete. Talking to Bogthos to start it, and talking to each village leader for a total of 3 "checks". One of them is not firing properly. Could you post a save from before you started the quest and right after you start it before going to the villages, and tell me what system you are playing on? Since most others have gotten through the content fine without issue, it could be that your system running too fast, and is skipping over one of the checks. In the mean time, a fix that you, or anyone else can use is to use a save editor, and find Value 16, labeled "B MQ S", and set it to 3 when you complete the quest.
I unfortunately won't have one, but I might have completed the first village (the monster one, not the succubus one) before getting the war room.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I unfortunately won't have one, but I might have completed the first village (the monster one, not the succubus one) before getting the war room.
If you did the monster village first, use a save editor, and set the variable/value I mentioned to 0, talk to Bogthos, then save and set it to two, and then do the succubus village. The variable needs to be 3 when you talk to Bogthos after both villages have joined you.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
What does Bogthos say when you talk to him?
I'll tell you what happened: I talked to every npc, read every text and rotated the map more times than any Cod zombies player.
I didn't find anything. So I started a new save and got it... I don't know what happened and why it happened. I just know it's solved and f*ck the rest.
thanks for the support!

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes