Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Since the dev is refusing to answer the Chrome question, I'm going to assume that it's something malicious. Maybe bitcoin mining or sending some data from our PCs trough Chrome. I don't usually worry about that stuff, but the dev refusing to answer to multiple people while they clearly read the thread is suspicion.

So game have virus problem or is it false positive? Never had situation that windows defender straight up locked download seconds after starting.
Considering the devs suspicious aversion to answering this simple question, I would say it is a real virus problem.
Anyway, I'm going to block this and move on.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Since the dev is refusing to answer the Chrome question, I'm going to assume that it's something malicious. Maybe bitcoin mining or sending some data from our PCs trough Chrome. I don't usually worry about that stuff, but the dev refusing to answer to multiple people while they clearly read the thread is suspicion.

Considering the devs suspicious aversion to answering this simple question, I would say it is a real virus problem.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-corruption-v0-1-1-umarius.152481/post-10370779
this issue has already been discussed.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Better safe than sorry i guess. game looks nice tho. Oh well... will give it few more updates and see if some shitstorm will start about those issues and then decide if i want to risk it.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Better safe than sorry i guess. game looks nice tho. Oh well... will give it few more updates and see if some shitstorm will start about those issues and then decide if i want to risk it.
Just use or I'll accuse you of a twink.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Just use or I'll accuse you of a twink.
As the user Weewe has pointed out, the issue of viruses has beend discussed in this thread before. https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-corruption-v0-1-1-umarius.152481/post-10370779
RPGmaker games commonly trigger false positives on antivirus. As for the chrome problem, the version of RPG maker MV and it's scripting tools I use have chrome related tools/scripting that might give an error or message related to chrome or similar programs.

Reactions: blobzerz

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
As the user Weewe has pointed out, the issue of viruses has beend discussed in this thread before. https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-corruption-v0-1-1-umarius.152481/post-10370779
RPGmaker games commonly trigger false positives on antivirus. As for the chrome problem, the version of RPG maker MV and it's scripting tools I use have chrome related tools/scripting that might give an error or message related to chrome or similar programs.
Thanks for acknowledging those question, biggest issue was you not doing it before while answering other game related questions and it kinda looked suss to be honest, now i have no qualms about downloading it and giving it a go.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
And unlike the very definition of corruption on this site,the Japanese mean by corruption and if I describe it quite roughly
For information creator of 1681914848981.png
when he created his nickname, he put the very name of the genre in his nickname

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Doors in the villages lack doorframes.

And you probably need to get somebody to proofread the game - there are quite a few typos around.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
oh if you go to the right village before the ske give u quest, u stuck and can't corrup 2nd char :<

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Side note for those in this thread that have asked for a discord server for the game. A discord server is out for any tier supporter on my Patreon to join.
Since the topic of Discord is raised once again, it may come in handy, I do not know

1681933065427.png

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
Talk to Misaki in the war room to start Yukako's corruption, and then talk to Yukako in her cell once the game tells you to to do her level one content. For the two villages, make sure you talked to the right people. The succubus behind the desk/counter in the building with the blue roof, and Eistos in the other village.
Same issue as the previous person posted.
Talking to Bogthos about the tasks led to nothing. I also didn't do the initial sidequest with the village before the update, for whatever it's worth (didn't expect sidequests)

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Same issue as the previous person posted.
Talking to Bogthos about the tasks led to nothing. I also didn't do the initial sidequest with the village before the update, for whatever it's worth (didn't expect sidequests)
I've found the problem. There are 3 "checks" that need to be set off for this quest to be complete. Talking to Bogthos to start it, and talking to each village leader for a total of 3 "checks". One of them is not firing properly. Could you post a save from before you started the quest and right after you start it before going to the villages, and tell me what system you are playing on? Since most others have gotten through the content fine without issue, it could be that your system running too fast, and is skipping over one of the checks. In the mean time, a fix that you, or anyone else can use is to use a save editor, and find Value 16, labeled "B MQ S", and set it to 3 when you complete the quest.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021
tell me what system you are playing on?
Ah, that reminds me. I initially tried the Mac version of the game but it didn’t work, so I had to download the Windows version. Is there a minimum requirement for Mac OS?

That’s all for critique thoughts
Also, while I did say I shared ideas which you can freely ignore, I also posted some critiques. May I ask your thoughts in the matter? Of course, as much as you are comfortable with sharing.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ah, that reminds me. I initially tried the Mac version of the game but it didn’t work, so I had to download the Windows version. Is there a minimum requirement for Mac OS?

Also, while I did say I shared ideas which you can freely ignore, I also posted some critiques. May I ask your thoughts in the matter? Of course, as much as you are comfortable with sharing.
I am not aware of any minimum requirements for Mac. Sorry for not responding to your earlier post.

Your first suggestion about Misaki's corruption is a good idea. It sounds like something I want to visit later on when Yukako and Rina have more content.

Your second suggestion is a maybe, but probably not this early in development when the looks of unnamed characters are subject to change that would make something like that be more trouble than it's worth.

Your third suggestion is something that I want to try to include in Yukako's route, and will definitely be explored later on when you corrupt a goddess in her own church on an altar/shrine to her.

For the rest of your post, most of the lore/worldbuilding things you mentioned, like the other demons, and the elves will be explored and expanded as they become more relevant, and it get's closer to their content being introduced. For the experimental ideas you had with Misaki and the extent of what is possible with the dark lord's power and influence sound interesting, and like something I would want to add in if I can find a good way to do so that fits with what I have planned.

Reactions: Doll and Death

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Im lost now.
what should i do?
Capturar.JPG

I already walked all over the castle and the quest "beginning" is still active

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes