daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The changelog says that Yukako's introduction event/scene for her corruption was included in this patch, but having completed all current content i am unable to initiate it...

Did i miss something?

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
If you're still having problems, what is Bogthos saying when you talk to him?
Nothing, if I go to the War Room and speak with him and he only replies to the first option, saying he is impressed about Misaki's corruption
The Tasks option does nothing, not even a dialogue

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Nothing, if I go to the War Room and speak with him and he only replies to the first option, saying he is impressed about Misaki's corruption
The Tasks option does nothing, not even a dialogue
Looking through the development tools for the game right now. That seems to mean that one of the villages is marked as not having joined you yet. Tell me what both of their leaders say.

Reactions: Stupidugly
Mar 6, 2019
A late congratulations on the game, dev. I haven't played the game yet, but from the initial comments and reactions, it seems like we have a pretty good new corruption game. I've read the entire thread and I do really like what I see so far from what you have been replying to people, although I do have a few questions for you about the game.

1. The most common transformation seems to be a succubus. Usually a succubus isn't a creature known for having a single partner due to them extracting energy through sex. Is this something the game takes into account or is that not how a succubus works in this game world? I know you said that the only man involved in sex scenes will be the mc, but I do want to make sure that the girls won't be fucking around off camera before I get too attached as I often do. (I don't care if girls have had sex before they get integrated into the harem, only afterwards, I think it would be pretty stupid to demand all girls be perfectly pure maidens, especially in corruption games.)

2. The corruption in this game seems to be more physical then anything else, and so I would like to know if the girls will keep their personalities, or at least parts of their personalities once they have been fully corrupted. Too many games seem to just ignore a girl's initial personality after the corruption is complete and just assign a generic "super slut" personality to her. personally, I guess I don't really see an issue with this other then that it is kind of immersion breaking to go from a shy sexually repressed girl one day and the very next day, an extroverted sex fiend, and even if you plan this for the girls, please at least have plenty of scenes of the girls adjusting to their new feelings and body, maybe not being 100% sure of themselves to keep the immersion at least a little coherent.

3. You said that tentacles were planned at one point but you ended up dropping the idea for now but could return due to a patreon poll, if those return will they be optional? its just really turns me off pretty bad so again, I don't want to get too attached to a game that would give me that kind of surprise later down the line.

To add to this, I have a tip for you, or well more of a suggestion. This is your game, Dev, please don't give patreon subscribers full control of the game's direction. I've seen it happen and its not good, and I've heard (but not seen) that it's occasionally completely destroyed games due to massive direction swings mid development, or alienating the original target audience. I know it can be hard to not please the people funding the game, but you can give the patreons certain concessions like polls about the looks, clothes, personalities and the corrupted forms of characters, alternative (or supporter exclusive) character outfits and looks, future sidequests, optional (or supporter exclusive) content and scenes, stuff like that, designed to let the supporters have what they want without having to make a direction change mid development, and please make sure to not go into a death spiral of adding nothing but supporter content and ignoring your story, add bits of supporter content in with the main story updates.

I wish you the best of luck on your game, and I am very excited to see how it turns out, and as a lover of all things of Hellenistic origin and the age of antiquity, I love the aspect of a pantheon based on the Hellenistic pantheon so that's also got me excited. Also I'm sorry for the wall of text and opinions.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A late congratulations on the game, dev. I haven't played the game yet, but from the initial comments and reactions, it seems like we have a pretty good new corruption game. I've read the entire thread and I do really like what I see so far from what you have been replying to people, although I do have a few questions for you about the game.

1. The most common transformation seems to be a succubus. Usually a succubus isn't a creature known for having a single partner due to them extracting energy through sex. Is this something the game takes into account or is that not how a succubus works in this game world? I know you said that the only man involved in sex scenes will be the mc, but I do want to make sure that the girls won't be fucking around off camera before I get too attached as I often do. (I don't care if girls have had sex before they get integrated into the harem, only afterwards, I think it would be pretty stupid to demand all girls be perfectly pure maidens, especially in corruption games.)

2. The corruption in this game seems to be more physical then anything else, and so I would like to know if the girls will keep their personalities, or at least parts of their personalities once they have been fully corrupted. Too many games seem to just ignore a girl's initial personality after the corruption is complete and just assign a generic "super slut" personality to her. personally, I guess I don't really see an issue with this other then that it is kind of immersion breaking to go from a shy sexually repressed girl one day and the very next day, an extroverted sex fiend, and even if you plan this for the girls, please at least have plenty of scenes of the girls adjusting to their new feelings and body, maybe not being 100% sure of themselves to keep the immersion at least a little coherent.

3. You said that tentacles were planned at one point but you ended up dropping the idea for now but could return due to a patreon poll, if those return will they be optional? its just really turns me off pretty bad so again, I don't want to get too attached to a game that would give me that kind of surprise later down the line.

To add to this, I have a tip for you, or well more of a suggestion. This is your game, Dev, please don't give patreon subscribers full control of the game's direction. I've seen it happen and its not good, and I've heard (but not seen) that it's occasionally completely destroyed games due to massive direction swings mid development, or alienating the original target audience. I know it can be hard to not please the people funding the game, but you can give the patreons certain concessions like polls about the looks, clothes, personalities and the corrupted forms of characters, alternative (or supporter exclusive) character outfits and looks, future sidequests, optional (or supporter exclusive) content and scenes, stuff like that, designed to let the supporters have what they want without having to make a direction change mid development, and please make sure to not go into a death spiral of adding nothing but supporter content and ignoring your story, add bits of supporter content in with the main story updates.

I wish you the best of luck on your game, and I am very excited to see how it turns out, and as a lover of all things of Hellenistic origin and the age of antiquity, I love the aspect of a pantheon based on the Hellenistic pantheon so that's also got me excited. Also I'm sorry for the wall of text and opinions.
1. None of the harem members will be having sex with, or even have the desire to have sex with anyone other than the player, or other girls in or being trained for the harem. All girls with routes/content exist solely for the player.

2. The corruption is supposed to be focused on the mental aspect just as much as the physical changes made at the end of their corruption. Seeing the girl's thoughts is supposed to show in detail the mental changes of their original selves to a slave eager to serve the player in any way. I do want their personalities to be unique in some way, and not all be copies of each other with different looks. Although since all of their top priorities post corruption will be the player and his pleasure, there will be some overlap in how they act.

3. If I do add it in, (big if, since the time it would take to make those scenes, especially ones with multiple characters probably won't be worth it.) there is a good chance it will either be optional, or not something too in the way.

Your suggestion is a good one. I can understand developers making the mistake of giving too much control over the content to patrons, but I know more or less exactly where I want this game to go, and what it's vision/end state will be. With the exception of ideas I might have later that I think are actually better than what was originally planned. The patron polls won't compromise what I want this game to be in the end.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Side note for those in this thread that have asked for a discord server for the game. A discord server is out for any tier supporter on my Patreon to join.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How to proceed with Yukako corruption? I have completed the 2 villages and Bogthos tasks is empty now.
Talk to Misaki in the war room to start Yukako's corruption, and then talk to Yukako in her cell once the game tells you to to do her level one content. For the two villages, make sure you talked to the right people. The succubus behind the desk/counter in the building with the blue roof, and Eistos in the other village.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Talk to Misaki in the war room to start Yukako's corruption, and then talk to Yukako in her cell once the game tells you to to do her level one content. For the two villages, make sure you talked to the right people. The succubus behind the desk/counter in the building with the blue roof, and Eistos in the other village.
Taking to Misaki in the war room is not working. She is still saying to talk to Bogthos first and she is still coming up with a plan. I have already talked to the succubus behind the desk/counter in the building with the blue roof, and Eistos in the other village.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Taking to Misaki in the war room is not working. She is still saying to talk to Bogthos first and she is still coming up with a plan. I have already talked to the succubus behind the desk/counter in the building with the blue roof, and Eistos in the other village.
At least post save file

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So game have virus problem or is it false positive? Never had situation that windows defender straight up locked download seconds after starting.

Jun 16, 2021
I binged the latest update in about 2 hours and I find myself liking this~ I will share my thoughts in points.

- Misaki’s corruption is quite good. There are ways it could be even better given the limitation of your resources: between each stage of Misaki’s corruption you could use a cutscene between her and the other members of the Hero party highlighting Misaki’s slow but sure changes. Corruption really is about twisting that knife in when we can and all the subtleties.

- The generic monsters aside, I think it would be nice if the succubi get generic models, for flavours. It would also make Romanos’s Willpower event come across as more real than just texts if 2 succubi women are sneering and domineering on screen.

- Yukako’s 1st stage is off to a great start, and I am sure you already have a plan. With that in mind, it won’t be a bad idea to make a room with Divine church like aesthetic for her later: there is something inherently pleasing about fucking a devout follower of a faith in a room modeled after said religion’s aesthetics.

That’s all for critique thoughts. In exchange for your good work, from this point onwards, I will offer ideas.

- If you are worried about the MC being not evil enough, you can begin constructing that by properly defining the lifestyle of each major culture here.

What values do the Divines teach humans and Elves? In games like this they are typically pseudo-religious people who are prude and rigid, frowning on practices like prostitution or anything like that.

What of the demons and their Lord? Usually in corruption games they are the ones doing the corruption but in your game that is not the case. Since they oppose the Divines and the Dark Lord alike, they might be barbaric and have a might makes right philosophy, seeing no value in things which make you “weak”.

What of the Dark Lord himself? I will propose hedonism instead. The Dark Lord’s corruption promotes doing whatever brings you the most pleasure, especially if it is kinky and frowned upon by the Divines, and thus amoral by default. The MC having this mindset deep down, disliking the rigid and prudish culture of his old kingdom might even be why the Dark Lord’s seed of power responds to him.

- Corruption doesn’t end when your victim becomes completely yours like Misaki. When the Dark Lord and his forces are in a much better position military-wise, I propose a certain type of scenario for each completely corrupted girl.

Experiment. The MC is a freshly born Dark Lord — it would be both pragmatic and pleasurable to explore the limits of this corruptive force, and its applications.

As an example, let’s take Misaki. As noted in talks with her, she is literally incapable of thinking about abandoning or betraying her master anymore. This is inherently woven into her being, and can’t be broken. But it would be interesting to explore what would happen to her mind if this is tested; such as what if the Dark Lord goes missing or presumed dead.

This isn’t sadism for its own sake; the previous Dark Lord was slain by just 1 team of Heroes blessed by Divines and had to create a hasty and risky backup plan to ensure another Dark Lord will rise. MC will not make the same mistake: he will try to come up with contingencies, more than the previous.

The first idea which likely comes to the MC’s mind would be whether or not it is possible to use the Dark Lord’s corruption force to survive past physical death, and be reborn. The previous Dark Lord only left behind a seed of power: as his successor you are expected to surpass him with a seed of corruption.

You probably can imagine what kind of scenario I am talking. Experiment with creating various things which can serve as the MC’s next vessel (I propose a seed within an apple-like magic fruit for maximum rule of symbolism) -> the MC transfers his soul into it -> hide his original body so no one except maybe trusted subordinates like Terindius knows where it is -> have Misaki find and eat the apple so the MC and the player gets to watch and play from Misaki’s POV for once -> we get to watch how Misaki deals with the Dark Lord going missing (it’s a rarely explored avenue in corruption)

Since Misaki is the first slave we have, unfortunately it means this experiment will likely not bear fruit yet. The seed can feed on Misaki’s sexual energy but it is not efficient enough to allow rebirth. So the MC will end the current batch of “reincarnation seed” and make his presence inside Misaki known to guide her back to his original body, which will end with Misaki and MC having one hell of a session to make up for putting Misaki through existential crisis.

Although, this kind of scenario is probably difficult to make so early in the game and before Yukako and the others got corrupted.

For now, these would be my offerings. Feel free to ignore it — I share these because I want to and because I am thankful. Keep up the good work, I am not the only one watching you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Float_Fish
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes