bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
I hate that leave clues, to where to go next. I just started playing and I'm just roaming around!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hate that leave clues, to where to go next. I just started playing and I'm just roaming around!
it tells you where to go and what to do usually, there is side stuff and that requires just exploring. Game is very simple.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
it tells you where to go and what to do usually, there is side stuff and that requires just exploring. Game is very simple.
Eh? Running around and speaking to everyone after every story thing is not exploring, it's busywork. Your main story action objective is clear, but side stuff is not.
If the game had some clue that there was something extra to do after this particular main story step it would have been pretty nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Added Fast Travel around the castle once you capture the orc fort and speak to Bogthos.
I was stuck in game before figuring out that after capturing the fort, I need to talk to Bogthos to progress. you really should indicate this in game with a questlog.
When asking your succ about what to do next, she does not specify "you conquered the orc fort. so go talk to bogthos next"

also, she tells me to corrupt yukari... even before capturing the orc fort. as far as I can tell I can do nothing to her yet.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I was stuck in game before figuring out that after capturing the fort, I need to talk to Bogthos to progress. you really should indicate this in game with a questlog.
When asking your succ about what to do next, she does not specify "you conquered the orc fort. so go talk to bogthos next"

also, she tells me to corrupt yukari... even before capturing the orc fort. as far as I can tell I can do nothing to her yet.
There is dialogue suggesting to speak to Bogthos after getting the fort, you just need to load a save from before Misaki's corruption.

It was accidentally left out of the changelog here at first, but loading a save from before corrupting Misaki will likely fix most future problems you might have.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is dialogue saying to speak to Bogthos, you just need to load a save from before Misaki's corruption.

It was accidentally left out of the changelog here at first, but loading a save from before corrupting Misaki will likely fix most future problems you might have.
people don't remember what a dialog they saw a while ago said. this is why quest logs exist in almost every RPG. to track those things.
I really wish I knew this before I finished most of the new content. this is a lot of backtracking to do now

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Got through the new corruption content. very sexy. I gotta say you have good taste and know how to handle corruption.

A few issues:
1. immediately after corrupting misaki, talk in throne room. current objectives are blank. next objective tells you to go get orcs. Actually what is even the different between current and next objective?

2. if you conquer the orc fort and then go to the throne room, and ask misaki for objectives. she says "with the fort captured our position is more secured. we haven't corrupted yukari yet". it should instead say "go talk to bogthos" instead. especially since corrupting yukari is impossible without the war room.

3. I was trying to corrupt prisoners via the prison. there should be an indication inside the prison that you need to go to war room to corrupt them.

4. when you finish defeating the orc warlord in the orc fort, you are teleported to the entrance to the castle... it should really just teleport you to the (now finished) war room and immediately start the conversation with bogthos to report it.

5. MC party damage scaling is way too low. i save edited enough XP to reach max level (level 99) and my damage output barely went up. Fighting orcs, MC melee damage went up by about +2 melee damage per level and +1 magic damage per level... and your melee is your weaker ability such that even in level 99 your magic is still better than melee.

Reactions: indyc

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Got through the new corruption content. very sexy. I gotta say you have good taste and know how to handle corruption.
I even consider the possibility that he is actually Japanese.I still don't know where he gets his references.But it looks very much like a Japanese thing.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

A few issues:
1. immediately after corrupting misaki, talk in throne room. current objectives are blank. next objective tells you to go get orcs. Actually what is even the different between current and next objective?

2. if you conquer the orc fort and then go to the throne room, and ask misaki for objectives. she says "with the fort captured our position is more secured. we haven't corrupted yukari yet". it should instead say "go talk to bogthos" instead. especially since corrupting yukari is impossible without the war room.

3. I was trying to corrupt prisoners via the prison. there should be an indication inside the prison that you need to go to war room to corrupt them.

4. when you finish defeating the orc warlord in the orc fort, you are teleported to the entrance to the castle... it should really just teleport you to the (now finished) war room and immediately start the conversation with bogthos to report it.

5. MC party damage scaling is way too low. i save edited enough XP to reach max level (level 99) and my damage output barely went up. Fighting orcs, MC melee damage went up by about +2 melee damage per level and +1 magic damage per level... and your melee is your weaker ability such that even in level 99 your magic is still better than melee.
1. That is just something left over from when the original plan for the game was for progression to be more linear. With patrons voting on making progression less linear for more dynamic interactions, that will likely be removed/changes in a future update.

2. Similar to 1. Will be changed in a future update.

3. I'll try to make it more obvious which is which for progression and training options since both the cells and war room have content for them.

4. I'll look into how that would work out.

5. Balancing will likely be an ongoing fix as development progresses. The more feedback I get, the better I can make it. I'll look into upping the scaling and weapon damage.

I even consider the possibility that he is actually Japanese.I still don't know where he gets his references.But it looks very much like a Japanese thing.
I'm not japanese, but i can see how you might make that connection. Most references I use are only for outfits and sometimes character designs. When it comes to content though, I just make what I would like to have seen in most other corruption games, and take feedback/suggestions into account while making it.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I saw in this thread that larger breasts is planned. Is actual breast expansion planned? Also, is futanarization planned? Finally, will you ever use tentacles as part of corruption/transformation?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
should have pregnancy if you can corrupt them and you're a common man portrayed as a villain

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I saw in this thread that larger breasts is planned. Is actual breast expansion planned? Also, is futanarization planned? Finally, will you ever use tentacles as part of corruption/transformation?
For breast expansion, I'm not against it, but it isn't currently planned for characters in the current build. Tentacles is something I wanted to put in early in development, but it didn't work the way I wanted it to. If I were to add it, it would noticeably slow development, but I'll probably revisit the idea in the future with a poll when I can make content faster. Futa content will not be in this game.

should have pregnancy if you can corrupt them and you're a common man portrayed as a villain
The pregnancy question was answered earlier in the thread. Here is that answer.
I don't currently have plans for it, but I'm not against it. I'll likely leave it up to a patreon poll when I'm at a point when I feel like it could be added in the story, likely towards the end of the game.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
I'm not japanese, but i can see how you might make that connection. Most references I use are only for outfits and sometimes character designs. When it comes to content though, I just make what I would like to have seen in most other corruption games, and take feedback/suggestions into account while making it.
Yeah. It similar to inoino's work Ikusa Otome Valkyrie.https://nhentai.net/g/45073/
And unlike the very definition of corruption on this site,the Japanese mean by corruption and if I describe it quite roughly
Falling Into Evil features character(s) that are subjected to a brand of Sexual Corruption, which results in them eventually switching sides from the side of Good, to Evil. Just like with other forms of Sexual Corruption, the character starts the game as pure/just/good, and is subjected to magic, mind control, rape & mindbreak, or other such techniques, that eventually make the character love/lust their corrupter and join their side.

103573663_p0_master1200.jpg 103792518_p9_master1200.jpg

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Changelog says the first stage of yukakos corrupion is avaliable but I can progress beyond conquering the two villages. talking with Borgos does nothing

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Changelog says the first stage of yukakos corrupion is avaliable but I can progress beyond conquering the two villages. talking with Borgos does nothing
If you loaded a save from before completing Misaki's corruption, you shouldn't have any issues. Try talking to both Bogthos and Misaki in the war room. Also make sure the leaders of both of the first two villages Bogthos sends you to have agreed to join you.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
If you loaded a save from before completing Misaki's corruption, you shouldn't have any issues. Try talking to both Bogthos and Misaki in the war room. Also make sure the leaders of both of the first two villages Bogthos sends you to have agreed to join you.
Its my first time playing and I already said I conquered he villages in the very post you are quoting

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
For breast expansion, I'm not against it, but it isn't currently planned for characters in the current build. Tentacles is something I wanted to put in early in development, but it didn't work the way I wanted it to. If I were to add it, it would noticeably slow development, but I'll probably revisit the idea in the future with a poll when I can make content faster. Futa content will not be in this game.

The pregnancy question was answered earlier in the thread. Here is that answer.
fair enough

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes