vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The characters you corrupt will indeed extend beyond humanity. Here is a small preview of the first goddess and her corruption:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, the image of breasts I posted earlier is also from a non human character you will corrupt in the game. For a hint on that, the answer is in the first side quest you get from Romanos after advancing Misaki's corruption once.
Wow. Thanks for the spoiler. (y) :cool:

I see.. For this these breasts were that Big. :LOL:

Jun 28, 2021
Ive never had false positives from here before and suddenly within one week everyones getting them? seems a bit to sus for me.
I have had many false positives before from here from many games, so yes it is a thing that happens a lot. Basically, someone has to report to your anti virus and they will whitelist it after they check it out. The main reason it has not happened much to you is because the dev probably contacted some sites themselves to whitelist it, or someone else did before you played the game so you never had to worry about it.

hathios

May 20, 2017
All dOwnloads are broken. I downlaoded the game from all you have to offer. THe downloadof the rar iw working fine and it looks like it worked.
But when I tryto open it an error message popsup.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
All dOwnloads are broken. I downlaoded the game from all you have to offer. THe downloadof the rar iw working fine and it looks like it worked.
But when I tryto open it an error message popsup.
In my experience, if you get that error and there are no problems with your extraction tools, then it is your antivirus keeping you from opening it. As said in this thread before, RPG maker games can give false positives during virus scans, so your antivirus could be preventing you from opening it until you whitelist the file.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Then this game never is going to get played by me.
Because I will never shut my antii virus programm off.
I don't receive any virus allert.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I found a few bugs if theseare not reported,yet.
1st the quest bug: The quest you finish is not shown as finished.
2nd ggeting items. When you 'talk'to the light spot in the cellar and receive + 10 potions and +3 mana potions. I only got the potions but not the mana potions.

oliviagalena

Jun 7, 2017
It's a shame but ill trust my Av, i may be super lewd/horny but not taking a risk like that, will try again a lot later and see how the game shapes up.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
HOLD IT.........................
Is it possible to have the option for them to retain their old form instead of it being forced?! This reminds me of a good game: Isis: The Fall.
https://f95zone.to/threads/isis-the-fall-v1-02-tjord.117157/
The game, despite being a great game, has received quite the backlash due to the forced bimbofication on the girls.
That game is parody/main inspiration TSNao.The developer himself confirmed it

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Since the scenes are CG models instead of CG images, it would be nice if they were animated instead of being stills. Also some sound effects would certainly add some nice stimulus to the scenes, even just moans and squelching would add to the scene.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Since the scenes are CG models instead of CG images, it would be nice if they were animated instead of being stills. Also some sound effects would certainly add some nice stimulus to the scenes, even just moans and squelching would add to the scene.
Maybe in the future, I did look into it early in development, but for now, the tools I have access to would make adding those in more trouble than it's worth. Once I have access to more advanced/quality tools and options I'll seriously look into those.

@Umarius I get an ending easily by showing him the Journal of the Dark Lord.
That is intentional. You aren't supposed to give it to him to progress, but instead read it like the game suggests. I just thought it would be interesting to actually have the option of giving it to him, so I added it in.

Umarius is discord planned?
Yes. If not this up coming 0.1.1 update, then by the 0.1.2 update I'll have a discord out. Although since I've never really used it, much less started my own server, I'll likely have it restricted to patrons only for a while as I get used to it.

Last edited:

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Yes. If not this up coming 0.1.1 update, then by the 0.1.2 update I'll have a discord out. Although since I've never really used it, much less started my own server, I'll likely have it restricted to patrons only for a while as I get used to it.
Okay.
Also, this is a little off-topic, but I'm uploading here some transformation sequences from one JP corruption tittle

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes