mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Same with the Mediafire link. Anyone else getting a virus report?
folks, I found a virus (trojan) in the files! don't download it!
When you suspect you found a virus. the first thing you should do is take that file and put it in virustotal
this runs it through all antivirus programs

here is the virustotal result for this game

totally clean.
1 antivirus gets a false positive for it.

it also recognizes it is the same file for all the RPGM games using the same version of the engine.
check alternate names on details
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Draconias

RedAnt

Mar 4, 2020
Here are my thought on the games (played both 1.0 and 1.1)
  • Combat require on 1.0 to know to use all your health potion, and that you need a minimum level before exiting each dungeon, which will probably force a restart the first time. You over correct in 1.1 and made the combat too easy. I think you just needed to let people restock on health potion so they can always start a dungeon with 10, and let them retry the old dungeon if they didn't grind enough.
  • I think the combat are too disconnected from the story and they feel like a waste of time: integrating them into the story, by for example making them to be a mental battle in which you are corrupting the spirit of the heroin would allow you to add story during those phase and make them more interesting.
  • I fear that you didn't give enough personality to the rest of the party, but I can be totally wrong about this and will reserve my judgement until their corruption start.

On the plus side
  • The corruption process is well done, I like that you took your time to show a gradual corruption of the heroin, thus the core of the game and story is good.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Combat require on 1.0 to know to use all your health potion, and that you need a minimum level before exiting each dungeon, which will probably force a restart the first time. You over correct in 1.1 and made the combat too easy. I think you just needed to let people restock on health potion so they can always start a dungeon with 10, and let them retry the old dungeon if they didn't grind enough.
I think the combat are too disconnected from the story and they feel like a waste of time: integrating them into the story, by for example making them to be a mental battle in which you are corrupting the spirit of the heroin would allow you to add story during those phase and make them more interesting.
These two statements slightly contradict each another
I fear that you didn't give enough personality to the rest of the party, but I can be totally wrong about this and will reserve my judgement until their corruption start.
I'm far more concerned about the lack of personality of the protagonist. How can we have such motivation when our social status in society is high and in comparison to that the very possibility of giving the book to the hero looks foolish when our participation from the beginning looked like privatization of the findings and further transfer to the royal family for warfare. Then at least make this book with a former demon lord soul and implement some form of demonic possession

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I'm far more concerned about the lack of personality of the protagonist. How can we have such motivation when our social status in society is high and in comparison to that the very possibility of giving the book to the hero looks stupid when our participation from the beginning looked like privatization of the findings and further transfer to the royal family for warfare. Then at least make this book with a former demon lord soul and implement some form of demonic possession
In regards to the MC you could go the simple route that they are propelled by greed and never liked serving the king but the only other option in their mind was poverty

Reactions: Illuminati00

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
In regards to the MC you could go the simple route that they are propelled by greed and never liked serving the king but the only other option in their mind was poverty
That why exist possibility handing over that book a hero*. If it was greed it was never the option to give him.
As for my argument also.If the kingdom had the right intentions, they would have sent a person that had been blessed as well.Which at the very least indicates that they think of the hero as more of an eyesore.and I will add that to be handed such a mission at least means that we must have political power.That is, we ourselves already have to be at least equal to the king among the elites.

Last edited:

RedAnt

Mar 4, 2020
My opinion on the subject of corruption is that the focus should be on the corrupted, not the corrupter. What's interesting in a story is to see change, and the major change in a corruption story is the people getting corrupted. Having a bland, evil protagonist is good there because the story can focus on its interesting part.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
That why exist possibility handing over that book a hero*. If it was greed it was never the option to give him.
As for my argument also.If the kingdom had the right intentions, they would have sent a person that had been blessed as well.Which at the very least indicates that they think of the hero as more of an eyesore.and I will add that to be handed such a mission at least means that we must have political power.That is, we ourselves already have to be at least equal to the king among the elites.
You only become the dark lord if you don't give him the book. You get to decide whether he give into his greed and ambition or if his sense of duty and wish to do good is triumphant.

Equal to the king is an overstatement, you are a royal representative, not a royal.

My opinion on the subject of corruption is that the focus should be on the corrupted, not the corrupter. What's interesting in a story is to see change, and the major change in a corruption story is the people getting corrupted. Having a bland, evil protagonist is good there because the story can focus on its interesting part.
For a game to be truly good I belive it should put the focus on both. The point of the story is to see the change, but this can be applied to both the girls and the MC. The MC is also getting an influx of dark power. To see his change and desent into darkness is also interesting, though it's hard to do since he has essentually no personality yet.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
You only become the dark lord if you don't give him the book. You get to decide whether he give into his greed and ambition or if his sense of duty and wish to do good is triumphant.

Equal to the king is an overstatement, you are a royal representative, not a royal.

For a game to be truly good I belive it should put the focus on both. The point of the story is to see the change, but this can be applied to both the girls and the MC. The MC is also getting an influx of dark power. To see his change and desent into darkness is also interesting, though it's hard to do since he has essentually no personality yet.
When you think about. Even if the Mc is driven by pure greed, he could still hand over the book based on the idea that he doesn't believe he could beat the hero or that he doesn't trust the book. Just because he wants to gain more power doesn't mean that he won't give the book to the hero if he deems this to be the most effective and sure fire to gain more power. Hell, he could leverage the fact he found the book despite the hero's party failure to find it as a way to impress others and gian influence. Of course this is just me rambling possible ideas due to me enjoying crafting possible story lines in my spare time

Reactions: Illuminati00

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
When you think about. Even if the Mc is driven by pure greed, he could still hand over the book based on the idea that he doesn't believe he could beat the hero or that he doesn't trust the book.
Wouldn't it be easier to simply burn the book?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Maybe in the future, I did look into it early in development, but for now, the tools I have access to would make adding those in more trouble than it's worth. Once I have access to more advanced/quality tools and options I'll seriously look into those.
I can understand not having the necessary tools to do animations, but having motionless CG models does call the feeling of the "Uncanny Valley" a little, only reason I suggested having them be animated is to help distract from some of the plasticky texture that CG models tend to unfortunately have.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes