Mar 13, 2023
Here's to hoping that I do have a save that's viable for 0.1.4 that's also not needing to redo basically all the progress.

Last edited:

joao2804

May 14, 2020
i really liked this game i hope it gets alot of updates also good luck on the game dev this is very nice stuff you have there i will keep my eyes on this game for updates.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
OP is talking about the lack of a Akuochi/Corruption tag, the current one is conflated with what the japanese audience refers to as Moral Corruption (slutification), making pretty hard to find games actually focused on Falling to Evil (Akuochi)

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
Found some issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the game's image output froze a minute later. Started a new game, talked to Misaki, talked to Yukako, took a nap and went up the stairs. Video output froze right there (not the whole game, opening/closing menu still makes sounds). I was using mouse to move. Maybe it's just because I have gsync on.

There's also "affraid" when making Misaki touch the crystal.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Super Fun,Super Cool Corruption game. I hope it is far from finished because it is awesome to Corrupt this world and build a Dark Lord Empire. I wonder if Yukako and Rina will transform into Demons and not only Misaki. Wish I knew more games and neat stories like Rise of Corruption.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Nice linear game. Only thing I'd change so far is the first girls strength. She solos all 3 of her other party members at once effortlessly and the dialogue specifically says she's tied strongest of their group and they're all stronger than you even before she gets powered up, yet when you play as her she's weaker than MC and can't even 1 shot trash mobs. The whole point of getting her and as such most of the game is you being weak early on. Even at the end of content, we're still 'early on'.
Oh and you could use a shortcut for the book/teleport

Last edited:

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
Having an issue with the most recent release.

Used a save from before Yukako's 2nd corruption event, and before Rina's 1st. Did all quests through the tomb. However, when trying to advance Yukako's training to level 3, clicking "next level" on her training menu results in a message saying to talk to Misaki in the war room, and talking to Misaki in the war room gives a message that she needs to be personally trained in the throne room. I'm getting mixed signals here.

Is there any other condition we need to meet for Yukako's level 3 event? I thought that Misaki's comment might mean that you need to train her a certain number of times, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Having an issue with the most recent release.

Used a save from before Yukako's 2nd corruption event, and before Rina's 1st. Did all quests through the tomb. However, when trying to advance Yukako's training to level 3, clicking "next level" on her training menu results in a message saying to talk to Misaki in the war room, and talking to Misaki in the war room gives a message that she needs to be personally trained in the throne room. I'm getting mixed signals here.

Is there any other condition we need to meet for Yukako's level 3 event? I thought that Misaki's comment might mean that you need to train her a certain number of times, but that doesn't seem to be working.
Post your save data, and I'll try to find the problem.

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
Do you remember what version this save/character is from? One of Yukako's events from Misaki in the war room didn't work properly in an older version, and your save could be from before that was fixed.
Honestly I don't remember, you can see I'm on file 15 and the exact version of any particular save is pretty lost in the wind at this point.

As much as I don't want to do a totally new save if you think that's what caused it, I'll probably do so.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Honestly I don't remember, you can see I'm on file 15 and the exact version of any particular save is pretty lost in the wind at this point.

As much as I don't want to do a totally new save if you think that's what caused it, I'll probably do so.
Did you see Yukako heal your army in any event with Misaki in the war room?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes