SoulessAkuma

Feb 9, 2021
where to find gold for the banker ? and yeh still don't know how to convince the shop owner for the weapon supplied

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
V0.1.4
Load a save from before doing Yukako's level 2 event with Misaki in the war room if you are not starting a new game.
Well, this is good to know.
I don't think I happen to have a save like that. I did everything before saving.
is there a way to skip the 1.3 content to reach the new stuff? like a pre-made save file?

Reactions: bobclinton5942

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
What I like of this game is how realistic it is.
Seriously, how many men would skip the possibility to have a compliant harem of perpetually horny whenches if given the power to attain so?

Reactions: mrttao

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
I like the game but having them turn into pink haired succubi is pretty boring, Misakis green eyes and brown hair reminds me of 80s anime girls and gives her something special, seeing that dissappear when she fully corrupts is kinda boring. With how little the bodies of each girl differs, it might aswell be some random woman instead of Misaki as succubus.
The succubus part makes sense but I wish they would at least keep some of their physical characteristics so we know that it's them we corrupted and not just any random woman

Reactions: AG8

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Considering what you have done, I would have half expected you to get this far in about 6 or 8 months, not in 4 months. I feel that you have more talent than you think you do, and honestly no one would blame you if you started taking a couple more weeks between updates for the quality you've given so far. If I had the discretionary spending, I would through thousands of dollars your way to help you get a better PC, and to tell you to take a minor hiatus to look at your work at macro scale, to really perfect the quality of your model work and story writing, because there are certainly some rough edges here and there, but this too good to be the work of someone who is a beginner and says they lack artistic skills, I don't know your portfolio so that is all I can judge about your experience. Granted I don't know how much the program your using holds your hand.

Jun 16, 2021
V0.1.4 is out for tier 3 patrons. The public release will be on Tuesday, July 18th.

Content included -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally have the time for a thorough review. And for 2 updates -- 0.1.3 and 0.1.4. As usual, they will be in points; let's get to it.

- The conquering of Telind is overall straightforward, just like the previous ones. It is more flavour than before, by giving Telind an entire tower which the Dark Lord assaults rather than just straight up waltz in the town and massacre anyone which can be massacred, even if in gameplay it is still pretty much the same.

- Yukako's Level 2 Corruption progression event sees a good step up compared to Misaki's: the addition of a choice on how she is to be corrupted. This alone is good, as while the pod is a classic, having Misaki do it just to flex can be just as pleasurable. Hopefully, you can add the choice of the Dark Lord himself doing it for Level 3.

Generally speaking, Level 2 Corruption seems to have a more profound effect on Yukako than it did on Misaki -- Yukako second guesses herself and gets corrupted thoughts more than when Misaki was at this level. I'd say this is a nice subtle touch, given the Dark Lord is now complete.

Having Yukako heal the Dark Lord's army was honestly one of the things I first imagined the moment I saw Yukako at the very beginning of the game, lol. I feel glad when it becomes reality.

- Bogthos continues to be an excellent source of lore -- and it is interesting.

Presenting the Divines as entities who derive power mainly from the immaterial and the spiritual, including emotions such as faith and love, to contrast the Dark Lord and the Demon Queen being masters of the material world is a good idea to reinforce the differences between all the powers which govern this fantasy world, and why they are different in ways which make peace and coexistence basically impossible.

The fact the Divines had been dealt so much damage by prior conflicts, to the point the Divines can barely even communicate clear messages to their priests, seems to be a hint that the Dark Lord (and the player by extension) would be in a position to take them down first before the Demon Queen.

If I am reading the situation correctly, the Dark Lord's current top priority (the wall which protects the Hypatian kingdom) would make our order of conquest most likely be: Hypatia human kingdom, whose divinely constructed wall was the primary reason for the previous Dark Lord's defeat -> Elves and their kingdom, which have yet to be touched much in the story -> Divines, who would be forced to descend after the human and elven kingdoms fell and thus the loss of their followers and primary means of gaining power -> Demon Queen in the other continent, after the Dark Lord can assert absolute control over this continent.

Of course, it is entirely possible the Dark Lord might get the opportunity to corrupt those under the Demon Queen's rule later when we visit the other continent or other individuals in between the major conflicts. After all, corruption is most effective when used subtly...

- Three words: Dark Lord's. Bedroom. Needless to say, it is fun to finally have fun with Misaki here, I was genuinely surprised watching how long just one session with Misaki was. While long sessions of Misaki basically getting her slave function button mashed is enjoyable, I would recommend giving multiple choices for each woman to be called to the bed chamber, multiple ones for shorter sessions (blowjob, titjob, etc.) and then one for "Indulge".

- Gotta say, I expected Rina to be a wee bit... slower to corrupt. I didn't expect her to start executing soldiers in your throne room at just Level 2. Seems like the Dark Lord really is getting the hang of this.

- The compliance event for Vlester involving the harbor regulations is quite surprising. Considering the Dark Lord's former occupation when he was human, his proficiency in the matter of administration and regulation isn't surprising, but his willingness to personally involve himself in matters which by all rights should be beneath him is. I think it's different from things like establishing trade routes or supply lines -- it's a more personal touch which I would love to see in more compliance quests.

- To be entirely honest, I am not surprised at how... incompetent the Hypatian court is. The Dark Lord when he was still human surely had reasons other than ambition to so easily cast aside his humanity, and I had suspected that incompetent superiors would be part of it.

Putting that aside, Ayumi and Hikari are pretty clearly going to be our future victims. In particular, Ayumi and her eagerness to prove herself, combined with the fact she doesn't know the human she once knew had become the Dark Lord, will put her in a very good position for us in the future -- I have always wanted to corrupt a princess and a queen, lol.

- The Demon Queen's continent dealing with a rebellion isn't a surprise either -- previous details imply she was pretty much ruling her continent unchallenged, which would not give us very many opportunity to corrupt someone. A rebellion, and thus a shift in the ranks and a divide in the Demon Queen's attention would be one of the only ways to give the Dark Lord an opportunity to corrupt a demon, and we get a good one: Yuma. Not only is her character believable and she is sexy -- I have a feeling it might be with her help, specifically her knowledge in magic, that we would be able to corrupt Romanos's holy equipment...

The mind entry method of corruption is fairly interesting: not only lorewise it makes sense why it should be used sparingly, gameplay wise it has a chance to fail so we as players are encouraged to pay attention to the ongoing conversation and context clues. It's a smart move, and it is more engaging than simply watching cutscenes as with Misaki, Yukako and Rina. I think coming up with a similar choice-based corruption sequence for our other victims would be great.

- Bogthos sensei once again provides fascinating lore lessons.

I was under the impression the dark realms within those portals were magical inventions. But this makes things more interesting, and open more avenues for development.

Seeing as this dark realm discovered by the Dark Lord is something the Divines might not be aware of, and the heavenly realm in general might be a spiritual structure (i.e. not unlike the mind realms of Misaki and Yuma), it is entirely possible this realm is in fact the "shadow" of the heavenly realm of the Divines.

Shadows in psychology refer to elements of the personality which the conscious mind isn't aware of. If this analogy is true for the realms discovered by the Dark Lord and Demon Queen, then it can be potentially used to affect heaven as a whole (as in, the heavenly realm can be seen as "the mind" of the entire world). After all, shadows might be things the mind isn't consciously aware of, but they are still essential for the personality itself.

This can even be done more than once. If we will visit the late Hero King's tomb in the future, we can plunder his grave and take his holy sword and repeat the process just to inflict more psychological damage to his descendants, haha.
- We are robbing a tomb! I am not surprised we will be doing that next update given it has been foreshadowed by Bogthos, and I mentioned it as a possibility in my previous suggestions. Looking forward to it!

Overall, I am very satisfied with the last two updates, even more so now that 0.1.4 is playable on mac again. As such, just like before, I would be giving suggestions -- feel free to ignore them if they are too difficult or not suitable for your plans. Seeing as I already typed so much, I won't make them as elaborate as usual, but I believe they might still be worth considering:

- Seeing that demon in the harbor on the demon continent inspires me -- let's have corruption slimes! The Dark Lord having personal pets which can be used for a wide variety of uses including for restraint would be useful, and few things can be as humiliating to a victim's pride and dignity as the thought of being manhandled by freaking slimes, even if the slimes are the Dark Lord's pet. Plus, I am pretty sure it can enable a number of new positions for sex sessions...

- I think it would be nice to have lore conversations from Yuma in addition to Bogthos, particularly ones relating to the demon continent. It's true she would not be willing to share important knowledge to us (yet), but general history and previous conflicts aren't actionable intelligence (official term for info which can be utilized to one's advantage or another party's disadvantage), so I think Yuma should be alright with enlightening us, the new Dark Lord, on those.

These would be all. Others have said it, but your work are truly outstanding among others of its genre and type. I will faithfully wait for the next update.

Reactions: Robotninja

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
Please anyone can share a file that fit this description?

V0.1.4
Load a save from before doing Yukako's level 2 event with Misaki in the war room if you are not starting a new game.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can i ask what game inspiration did you take ?
That depends. The current version of the game that I publicly released earlier this year, and the updates until now is mostly what I personally wanted to see in games like this. I don't really actively look to other games for inspiration at the moment. However, I made the first build two years ago for private use. It was vastly different from what it is now, aside from Bogthos being in it, and the player still being the dark lord/villain. I was inspired by The Last Sovereign to make that initial build of the game two years ago, but I eventually scrapped it for a few reasons, and remade it to what it is now. Right now, I don't really look to other games for direct inspiration, and it is different enough from the older build that TLS has a minimal to no impact on the ideas/inspiration for what I make.
How can i completed the Establish Trade in Holmdow even though I already completed same goes for Gathering Forces? It still not showing as completed in my quest list. Currently using the latest version.
Older saves might still have a bug that shows completed quests as not completed, even on this version. As long as you got the succubus shop owner in the succubus village to agree to trade, and returned to the holmdow show owner, the quest is complete.
Considering what you have done, I would have half expected you to get this far in about 6 or 8 months, not in 4 months. I feel that you have more talent than you think you do, and honestly no one would blame you if you started taking a couple more weeks between updates for the quality you've given so far. If I had the discretionary spending, I would through thousands of dollars your way to help you get a better PC, and to tell you to take a minor hiatus to look at your work at macro scale, to really perfect the quality of your model work and story writing, because there are certainly some rough edges here and there, but this too good to be the work of someone who is a beginner and says they lack artistic skills, I don't know your portfolio so that is all I can judge about your experience. Granted I don't know how much the program your using holds your hand.
By artistic skills I mainly mean drawing, and to a lesser extent character and map designs. I would say those are my weakest aspects of artistic skills. However, I did spend 3-4 years making a few corrupted characters in koikatsu until and including the time I made this game. One of which took me 3 years to perfect as my skills increased. So I knew what I was doing on that front. Although, none of those characters will be used in this game, or the future games I want to make after this one. It's just drawing original textures for the bodysuits/corrupted outfits that I need to improve on. This is the first game I have ever made, however. Unless you want to count that original build I made for myself two years ago I've mentioned a few times as a separate game.
Finally have the time for a thorough review. And for 2 updates -- 0.1.3 and 0.1.4. As usual, they will be in points; let's get to it.

- The conquering of Telind is overall straightforward, just like the previous ones. It is more flavour than before, by giving Telind an entire tower which the Dark Lord assaults rather than just straight up waltz in the town and massacre anyone which can be massacred, even if in gameplay it is still pretty much the same.

- Yukako's Level 2 Corruption progression event sees a good step up compared to Misaki's: the addition of a choice on how she is to be corrupted. This alone is good, as while the pod is a classic, having Misaki do it just to flex can be just as pleasurable. Hopefully, you can add the choice of the Dark Lord himself doing it for Level 3.

Generally speaking, Level 2 Corruption seems to have a more profound effect on Yukako than it did on Misaki -- Yukako second guesses herself and gets corrupted thoughts more than when Misaki was at this level. I'd say this is a nice subtle touch, given the Dark Lord is now complete.

Having Yukako heal the Dark Lord's army was honestly one of the things I first imagined the moment I saw Yukako at the very beginning of the game, lol. I feel glad when it becomes reality.

- Bogthos continues to be an excellent source of lore -- and it is interesting.

Presenting the Divines as entities who derive power mainly from the immaterial and the spiritual, including emotions such as faith and love, to contrast the Dark Lord and the Demon Queen being masters of the material world is a good idea to reinforce the differences between all the powers which govern this fantasy world, and why they are different in ways which make peace and coexistence basically impossible.

The fact the Divines had been dealt so much damage by prior conflicts, to the point the Divines can barely even communicate clear messages to their priests, seems to be a hint that the Dark Lord (and the player by extension) would be in a position to take them down first before the Demon Queen.

If I am reading the situation correctly, the Dark Lord's current top priority (the wall which protects the Hypatian kingdom) would make our order of conquest most likely be: Hypatia human kingdom, whose divinely constructed wall was the primary reason for the previous Dark Lord's defeat -> Elves and their kingdom, which have yet to be touched much in the story -> Divines, who would be forced to descend after the human and elven kingdoms fell and thus the loss of their followers and primary means of gaining power -> Demon Queen in the other continent, after the Dark Lord can assert absolute control over this continent.

Of course, it is entirely possible the Dark Lord might get the opportunity to corrupt those under the Demon Queen's rule later when we visit the other continent or other individuals in between the major conflicts. After all, corruption is most effective when used subtly...

- Three words: Dark Lord's. Bedroom. Needless to say, it is fun to finally have fun with Misaki here, I was genuinely surprised watching how long just one session with Misaki was. While long sessions of Misaki basically getting her slave function button mashed is enjoyable, I would recommend giving multiple choices for each woman to be called to the bed chamber, multiple ones for shorter sessions (blowjob, titjob, etc.) and then one for "Indulge".

- Gotta say, I expected Rina to be a wee bit... slower to corrupt. I didn't expect her to start executing soldiers in your throne room at just Level 2. Seems like the Dark Lord really is getting the hang of this.

- The compliance event for Vlester involving the harbor regulations is quite surprising. Considering the Dark Lord's former occupation when he was human, his proficiency in the matter of administration and regulation isn't surprising, but his willingness to personally involve himself in matters which by all rights should be beneath him is. I think it's different from things like establishing trade routes or supply lines -- it's a more personal touch which I would love to see in more compliance quests.

- To be entirely honest, I am not surprised at how... incompetent the Hypatian court is. The Dark Lord when he was still human surely had reasons other than ambition to so easily cast aside his humanity, and I had suspected that incompetent superiors would be part of it.

Putting that aside, Ayumi and Hikari are pretty clearly going to be our future victims. In particular, Ayumi and her eagerness to prove herself, combined with the fact she doesn't know the human she once knew had become the Dark Lord, will put her in a very good position for us in the future -- I have always wanted to corrupt a princess and a queen, lol.

- The Demon Queen's continent dealing with a rebellion isn't a surprise either -- previous details imply she was pretty much ruling her continent unchallenged, which would not give us very many opportunity to corrupt someone. A rebellion, and thus a shift in the ranks and a divide in the Demon Queen's attention would be one of the only ways to give the Dark Lord an opportunity to corrupt a demon, and we get a good one: Yuma. Not only is her character believable and she is sexy -- I have a feeling it might be with her help, specifically her knowledge in magic, that we would be able to corrupt Romanos's holy equipment...

The mind entry method of corruption is fairly interesting: not only lorewise it makes sense why it should be used sparingly, gameplay wise it has a chance to fail so we as players are encouraged to pay attention to the ongoing conversation and context clues. It's a smart move, and it is more engaging than simply watching cutscenes as with Misaki, Yukako and Rina. I think coming up with a similar choice-based corruption sequence for our other victims would be great.

- Bogthos sensei once again provides fascinating lore lessons.

I was under the impression the dark realms within those portals were magical inventions. But this makes things more interesting, and open more avenues for development.

Seeing as this dark realm discovered by the Dark Lord is something the Divines might not be aware of, and the heavenly realm in general might be a spiritual structure (i.e. not unlike the mind realms of Misaki and Yuma), it is entirely possible this realm is in fact the "shadow" of the heavenly realm of the Divines.

Shadows in psychology refer to elements of the personality which the conscious mind isn't aware of. If this analogy is true for the realms discovered by the Dark Lord and Demon Queen, then it can be potentially used to affect heaven as a whole (as in, the heavenly realm can be seen as "the mind" of the entire world). After all, shadows might be things the mind isn't consciously aware of, but they are still essential for the personality itself.

- We are robbing a tomb! I am not surprised we will be doing that next update given it has been foreshadowed by Bogthos, and I mentioned it as a possibility in my previous suggestions. Looking forward to it!

Overall, I am very satisfied with the last two updates, even more so now that 0.1.4 is playable on mac again. As such, just like before, I would be giving suggestions -- feel free to ignore them if they are too difficult or not suitable for your plans. Seeing as I already typed so much, I won't make them as elaborate as usual, but I believe they might still be worth considering:

- Seeing that demon in the harbor on the demon continent inspires me -- let's have corruption slimes! The Dark Lord having personal pets which can be used for a wide variety of uses including for restraint would be useful, and few things can be as humiliating to a victim's pride and dignity as the thought of being manhandled by freaking slimes, even if the slimes are the Dark Lord's pet. Plus, I am pretty sure it can enable a number of new positions for sex sessions...

- I think it would be nice to have lore conversations from Yuma in addition to Bogthos, particularly ones relating to the demon continent. It's true she would not be willing to share important knowledge to us (yet), but general history and previous conflicts aren't actionable intelligence (official term for info which can be utilized to one's advantage or another party's disadvantage), so I think Yuma should be alright with enlightening us, the new Dark Lord, on those.

These would be all. Others have said it, but your work are truly outstanding among others of its genre and type. I will faithfully wait for the next update.
Thanks for the feedback. The amount of detail in your reviews and feedback are always helpful. As for your suggestions this time, I doubt I will go for the corruption slimes. Aside from that likely being too difficult to make scenes for, I think it would stray slightly too far from my intention of primarily the player, and the harem members being the ones involved in the corruption of the girls. Lore conversations with Yuma do seem like a good idea. However, it will likely be after the meeting with the Demon Queen, and when Yuma's city is more open to the player.
in next update, we will kill the king and hs the queen? i hate that
No, not in the next update. The King and Queen are still several updates away from interacting with the player directly. What is shown in this update is just part of the setup for the King, Queen, and Princess, and introducing them as characters.

Last edited:

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
Please anyone can share a file that fit this description?

V0.1.4
Here you go!

This is directly after conquering the three cities and both Yukako and Rina had their level 1 event completed and are ready to be corrupted some more again

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
That depends. The current version of the game that I publicly released earlier this year, and the updates until now is mostly what I personally wanted to see in games like this. I don't really actively look to other games for inspiration at the moment. However, I made the first build two years ago for private use. It was vastly different from what it is now, aside from Bogthos being in it, and the player still being the dark lord/villain. I was inspired by The Last Sovereign to make that initial build of the game two years ago, but I eventually scrapped it for a few reasons, and remade it to what it is now. Right now, I don't really look to other games for direct inspiration, and it is different enough from the older build that TLS has a minimal to no impact on the ideas/inspiration for what I make.

Older saves might still have a bug that shows completed quests as not completed, even on this version. As long as you got the succubus shop owner in the succubus village to agree to trade, and returned to the holmdow show owner, the quest is complete.

By artistic skills I mainly mean drawing, and to a lesser extent character and map designs. I would say those are my weakest aspects of artistic skills. However, I did spend 3-4 years making a few corrupted characters in koikatsu until and including the time I made this game. One of which took me 3 years to perfect as my skills increased. So I knew what I was doing on that front. Although, none of those characters will be used in this game, or the future games I want to make after this one. It's just drawing original textures for the bodysuits/corrupted outfits that I need to improve on. This is the first game I have ever made, however. Unless you want to count that original build I made for myself two years ago I've mentioned a few times as a separate game.

Thanks for the feedback. The amount of detail in your reviews and feedback are always helpful. As for your suggestions this time, I doubt I will go for the corruption slimes. Aside from that likely being too difficult to make scenes for, I think it would stray slightly too far from my intention of primarily the player, and the harem members being the ones involved in the corruption of the girls. Lore conversations with Yuma do seem like a good idea. However, it will likely be after the meeting with the Demon Queen, and when Yuma's city is more open to the player.

No, not in the next update. The King and Queen are still several updates away from interacting with the player directly. What is shown in this update is just part of the setup for the King, Queen, and Princess, and introducing them as characters.
Do you use noise maps, or do you use material with pre-existing texture maps? If the latter can you edit the texture map and see if they have a noise map? I think what is making the characters feel off for me might be that the textures feel flat, if the texture map have a noise map, or at least a more pronounced noise map, it would help give the character models some texture to their designs.

I don't mean to assume that you don't already know what a noise map is but in case you don't; A noise map is a set of layer(s) in the PNG file, or whatever the texture map's file is formatted as, that is over top of the base layers to give them more dimension. It is a good idea to use a minimum of 2 different colors for the noise map (typically black and white works well enough, otherwise stick to slightly off colors of the base texture color), done in quick strokes and sploshs with a brush set to fairly low opacity setting. For cleaner work with noise maps, set each color to a different layer and put into a group so that you don't have to reapply the color if you wind up overlapping them when you don't want them to, and when adjusting the opacity of the noise map you can do the adjustment from the grouping layer instead of individual layers. A simple example of an application of a noise map is with a metallic texture, without the noise map the texture feels flat and the applied model will wind up blending in with itself, with a noise map the texture is less uniform and the applied model looks more like it is made out of metal do to how real metal naturally looks like, and most things in real life as well, due to the texture no longer being just a solid color throughout the model. There is an option in most art programs like photoshop for a "noise layer," but I find it doesn't quite get the right feel for the noise mapping, being a random assortment of pixels set in a monochromatic range between black and white, it is an okay quick and dirty cheat, but you don't really need any artistic skill when making a noise map, since the entire purpose is to make it uneven, so being super artsy fartsy with it will not really give any big changes to it.

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
Here you go!

This is directly after conquering the three cities and both Yukako and Rina had their level 1 event completed and are ready to be corrupted some more again
sorry to bother you again but can you share the global.rpgsave as well please? without it the game doesn't see the file :(

ty again :)

Hklmn

May 12, 2019

well, i meant in future update :( but i think you will add some oyakodon scene, right? :< Good game, nice art. Good luck, bro.
Btw i will delete this game in my device when you add h scene for the queen :)

• Angry
Reactions: ThaChocobo
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes