Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Is there any way to tell how far along a character's corruption is coming along, or is it just in stages?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
During one of the conversations you said that applying cloths came out weird, could you show an image of that issue?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Sure. Included below is an example, and further explanation of the problem, and potential solutions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The top two outfits probably have some weight shenanigans where they are heavier in the program's physics engine, despite clearly being fabrics. The lower two outfits look like the clipping of the model through the outfits (save for possibly the cleavage clipping) might be a mesh issue, as your expanding of the characters breasts might have caused the mesh to stretch out in a way that makes it less of a smooth surface for the cloth model to properly interact with, I'm just inferring this from one of the tutorials for CC4, where they purposefully squashed their example model to show arifacting when they applied cloths, they then smoothed out the surface by increasing the mesh iterations to even out the surface for the cloth model to interact with. The alternative issue with those lower two outfits might be their weight map, where they have points were the outfit is not as soft as it should, causing certain areas of the outfit to snap awkwardly because another section is more rigid than the rest of the sections around it resulting in the awkward snapping to make those surrounding sections remain attached to the more rigid one(s). That being said I can't tell how much the physics engine for Koikatsu Sunshine is different from CC4's.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfCorruption-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Rise of Corruption [v0.1.4] [Umarius]

Original Size: ~1.27GB
Compressed Size: ~300MB

Win:
| | |

Linux:
| | |

Mac:
| | |

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm really enthused with the overall content of this game, but like a lot of games here, i find myself indisposed to play the game 400 times, I'm glad to see the artist is taking an interest in incorporating previous saves into new additions.

I understand sometimes it can't be helped, but where it can be, we appreciate the consideration.

franckus

Sep 17, 2019
I can't manage to trigger the next lvl for rina, I'm told that she has to recover and that I have to do the bogthos task before, but I've already done all the tasks he offers me and I've already done all the new content on the new continent

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I can't manage to trigger the next lvl for rina, I'm told that she has to recover and that I have to do the bogthos task before, but I've already done all the tasks he offers me and I've already done all the new content on the new continent
Post your save, and I'll see what the problem is.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
is the problem with

"The procedure entry point SetProcessMitigationPolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

still present?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
When sex is used to further evil, instead of its own gratifying result. Oooh its turning into AI censorship of words like msnbc here too?

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Aaand windows defender protects my virtue once again. False positive (Virustotal checks out) on the game exe
Any idea on how to bypass this?

Edit: I think I bypassed the virusblocker, but when I try to run the game nothing happens. No error message, it just does not run. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
is the problem with

"The procedure entry point SetProcessMitigationPolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

still present?
That error mostly happens when your system or other programs needed for RPG Maker to run are either missing, or outdated. Chrome being outdated is the most likely culprit, as this version RPG Maker's game.exe scripts rely on some of chrome's scripts.

Any idea on how to bypass this?

Edit: I think I bypassed the virusblocker, but when I try to run the game nothing happens. No error message, it just does not run. Any ideas on what the problem is?
The most likely cause is your antivirus still viewing it as a false positive, and blocking it, or another background program is blocking it.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How can i completed the Establish Trade in Holmdow even though I already completed same goes for Gathering Forces? It still not showing as completed in my quest list. Currently using the latest version.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes