SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I've been playing the latest public release build and I've gotta say I'm enjoying what here so far. I can't wait for the build where Yukako and Rina can be fully corrupted.

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
Found a couple typo here and there to proofread for this update (I likely missed some).
View attachment 2673865
View attachment 2673896
View attachment 2673899
You might want to clean up the clipping here, ugly artifacting will certainly hurt the scenes when they are stills like these.
View attachment 2673873
It wouldn't be that much work to pull a placeholder audio file for the scenes off the net, whether it be moans or the wet pounding sounds of sexual action.
Ooo I finally have a chance to use this clip

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I am aware of the limitations in, and workarounds needed for Koikatsu/koikatsu sunshine when compared to other programs for developing a game like this. I did experiment with daz and blender in the past, before even creating this game, but I decided not to use them. Never heard of CC4 though. I'll look into it when I have the time. I might reconsider using them for a future game, but for now, and for this game, I'll probably stick with using Koikatsu Sunshine.

I use a laptop. I already know the specs I would need for a replacement able to do what I would need with no issue, and potentially use other programs for a future game(s). It's just a matter of when I can get a replacement. No one should worry about my current computer dying and stopping development however. The one I currently have should more than long enough until I can replace it with a better one.
Just out of curiosity to you think you could share the 3 girls model cards from Koikatsu, and I'd like to see the what the full model look like? BTW I'm specifically asking for the Koikatsu ones and not the Sunshine ones because I don't have Koikatsu Sunshine.

May 11, 2023
where is demon queen's continent? and where should i find northwest village?
It is in the northwest village if you try to exit out of the village while in the village an option to go to the docks should appear and talk to bogthos in the docks

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
V0.1.6 is out for tiers 3&4 patrons on patreon. The public release will be on Tuesday, September 12th.
Content included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anubis1970

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
It is in the northwest village if you try to exit out of the village while in the village an option to go to the docks should appear and talk to bogthos in the docks
i don't know why i can't trigger anything in northwest village (this is why i ask about that)

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
Also I'm trying to recreate the outfits that the girls wear, as well as Misaki corrupted form outfit, in Koikastsu since I like the designs of them, however while I've been able to find all the clothing material for Misaki's human form, I've not been able to figure out the rest of them. Can someone please help me?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes