Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Also I'm trying to recreate the outfits that the girls wear, as well as Misaki corrupted form outfit, in Koikastsu since I like the designs of them, however while I've been able to find all the clothing material for Misaki's human form, I've not been able to figure out the rest of them. Can someone please help me?
The corrupted form outfits used in game aren't anything you can find or download in or out of the game at the moment. Misaki's corrupted form outfit, as well as the full corruption outfits of Yukako, Rina, and all future characters, use two separate bodysuits as a base, with their textures drawn from scratch by myself, and the resulting outfit textures/shaders having other changes made in the material editor in Koikatsu sunshine. There are other 3d shapes (Such as half cylinders for the shoulder/upper arms part of Misaki's outfits) that also have either custom textures I made, or are several smaller shapes put together and edited with the material editor, such as Misaki's crown/tiara.

Every other outfit used is a combination of things you can already find in koikatsu/koikatsu sunshine by default, even if a few have slight changes to them made in the material editor.

I do plan on releasing the character cards near, or after the end of the game's development.

Reactions: attt18

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
The corrupted form outfits used in game aren't anything you can find or download in or out of the game at the moment. Misaki's corrupted form outfit, as well as the full corruption outfits of Yukako, Rina, and all future characters, use two separate bodysuits as a base, with their textures drawn from scratch by myself, and the resulting outfit textures/shaders having other changes made in the material editor in Koikatsu sunshine. There are other 3d shapes (Such as half cylinders for the shoulder/upper arms part of Misaki's outfits) that also have either custom textures I made, or are several smaller shapes put together and edited with the material editor, such as Misaki's crown/tiara.

Every other outfit used is a combination of things you can already find in koikatsu/koikatsu sunshine by default, even if a few have slight changes to them made in the material editor.

I do plan on releasing the character cards near, or after the end of the game's development.
That's good to hear.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
A few minor criticisms for this version;
1) During Rina's current max corruption level Misaki's name plate was mildly jumbled into Miskai.
2) Again During Rina's corruption level, I noticed Misaki's ?trim? for her glove was off center.
3) The shading and coloration needs a bit more work: Some of Misaki's outfit pieces (namely mat parts such as the gloves, side skirt pieces, and solid body suit sections) have a very sharp sheen to them that triggers me into how normally these CG models come across as "Uncanny Valley" in how realistic they try to be. Rina's and the other girl's (can't remember her name off the top of my head) revealing outfits are a little to one dimensional in terms of coloration (especially in the previous version), that it almost looks like it is just a 2D image plastered over a CG model.
4) This one is just personal taste but, the dick is comically apparent with how little was done in making it. I could count three simple shapes that were extremely lightly altered to make it (there could be more, I don't have the model to look at to confirm). The head and shaft seam like they are probably half an inch or something farther than they probably should be, and the shaft is too much of a straight rod with how long it is, having a small curve (10-20 degrees might suffice) starting strongly at the root before reducing in the rate of added angles as you go up the shaft, with the angle being pointed away from the balls.
5) The lack of, even stock, sounds for the scenes outside of the default area sounds and music kind of doesn't help immersion when you want to bust a nut with them.
6) The bedroom scene with Misaki drags on for a long time, with the effect animation stopping the player when they want to skip through it for a good 3-4 seconds. May not seam like much, but some people that are gaming will have annoyances when they try to go through a scene and want just skip through when they got what they wanted out of it, only to have their skipping stopped by scene effect 5-10 times (didn't count how many times you used the effect in quick succession during the scene).

A side from these minor criticisms, it is still wonderful work you've done for what you've put out, as usual. Looking forward to your next update, which is more than I can say for other games I've been keeping an eye on where I'm just waiting for it to be finished and for their to be a completed save for them posted, such as "Star Knightess Aura" that has painfully long time for mild corruption to occur and doesn't appear to even be half finished (if the version number indicates anything) and having hours of playtime to it (with probably 75% of it being time wasters).

therionshadow

Aug 28, 2020
I'm stuck in a strange loop where it says that I need to talk to misaki to further corrupt yukako, but whenever I go to speak with her she says "But Yukako needs to be directly corrupted by Master now."

Any idea how I might fix this?

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to the MC getting their fingers on the Elf Princess/Queen. I know thats probably a way off, but those character models are delicious already!

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm stuck in a strange loop where it says that I need to talk to misaki to further corrupt yukako, but whenever I go to speak with her she says "But Yukako needs to be directly corrupted by Master now."

Any idea how I might fix this?
Are you using an older save? Whenever this bug gets reported, it's because an older save that encountered a bug in a previous version that wasn't fixed after transferring your save to a newer version.

Harialet

Nov 12, 2017
For some reason when I try to let both Rina and Yukako escape at level 2 corruption, it just jumps straight to level 3 corruption escape for both of them and this is when I have them at their level 2 corruption there is some weird text during Rina's level 2 corruption with Yukako level 2 corruption speaking but it is a minor it is during one of the going to their prison text.

This is me starting a new game without previous saves so I was kind of confused by it since I did play before and it shows a level 2 escape for both of them.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
dos sparing Terindus make Bogthos more loyal or is it just that all events related to Terindus gets axed and that's it?

as for a feature...wish there was a way to completely remove the textbox so I could enjoy the sex scenes more without it getting blocked by it

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
only the first quest shows the completed status, the rest are still on available even after completing them

Jun 16, 2021
V0.1.6 is out for tiers 3&4 patrons on patreon. The public release will be on Tuesday, September 12th.
Content included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 0.1.6 - I would argue this update is even shorter than the previous, and the lore a bit less as well. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. As usual, I will share my thoughts in points:

- There is something about the way Rina is resisting just a bit more than Yukako that makes her level 3 corruption satisfying. I think it has something to do with her being a more worldly person than Yukako, whose core revolves around being a priestess for the Divines. Put another way, her faith is in herself, and her code as a dark knight, in saving others. Breaking that valor is a different flavor than breaking Yukako's faith, heh.

- I have to say the way Rina humiliated Romanos is way more straightforward than Yukako, lol. Where Yukako emphasized more on his gigantic ego and tendency to look down on others and just how he is an awful person in general, Rina just reminds Romanos he is weak, barks louder than bites, and doesn't even have the balls to fight her on a matter. It is nice, but I like Rina's mental gymnastics right after that even more -- she basically leads herself down the rabbit hole to revere the Dark Lord.

- I like the new compliance events for Vlester. The one about cleaning a tunnel the rebels had made has action: I enjoy having Misaki wipe them clean with a single Corrupted Bride -- shame they give no EXP. Though I would say the one about rallying supporters for a new Duke could use some extra choices; it would be nice to have something similar to the mind entry with Yuma on compliance events, so it isn't just mindless talk.

- I am starting to pity Ayumi -- nothing ever goes right for her, even with her elf friend Hazuki's help, thanks to her mother Hikari. And now she is sent to the wall, which we the Dark Lord will destroy once we get that freaking crystal from the Demon Queen. Soon, a princess will fall, and she doesn't have to worry about anything anymore, heheh.

Hazuki is a nice girl, and Reina the elf queen is interesting. I assume she is the main reason the elves have been passive -- because the elf goddess is rather impulsive, she has to double check and be absolutely sure of everything before making a decisive action. She is a woman with integrity, and definitely a worthy addition to your collection in the future.

- Hisame the Oni sure likes to run her mouth huh? It's always amusing to hear talk of power and status from those who possess oh so very little of it. Would you consider provoking her in return be an option? The Demon Queen is not done analyzing the new Dark Lord yet, and if Hisame acts impulsively and makes the first move, it is well within our rights to retaliate, and depending on how we do it, the Demon Queen won't even bat an eye about it if she learns something about us in the matter.

- The Demon Queen herself is... eerie. She talks casually and cheerfully and concisely to the point, as if she isn't the oldest and most powerful entity in the room. She may be all smiles, but her mind is probably full of thoughts on how to deal with the new Dark Lord, make use of all he is worth before eliminating him.

Yay, we finally corrupt a holy sword! Shame we have to give it to the Demon Queen. Now that she made it clear she wants not just the Hero King but Romanos as well, it's 100% certain she wants something related to the Divine blessings in them. I am starting to be convinced that the Demon Queen really plans to invade the Divine Realms.

Misaki finds the Demon Queen cute and very enticing to corrupt, hum? Misaki truly is my spirit animal. I don't believe we will just quietly play along her games in the next updates -- we have to find ways to subvert her momentum in our favor.

- I talked with Yuma first before talking lore with Bogthos, so I will share my thoughts on that first. I am not surprised that there used to be humans and elves on this continent, nor am I surprised that there are pockets of human resistance still left. I bet we might get some sort of heroic figure among them, or at least a major character, in the future.

What I am surprised is how the rebellion is already on its last legs. I expected a bit more from an ex-general; he should know that he is up against the singular and absolute power in the continent, he should be more prepared. But I suppose that's how it is with demons -- overconfidence.

- The Dark Lord used to own a rich capital and a golden age, huh? So much has been lost to the war, and not just to us... the humans, the elves, even the demons had lost many to the war and to time. Bogthos-sensei lore this time truly makes me feel small -- that we are but a product of a long, long history. As the new Dark Lord, it is our obligation to surpass the predecessor and leave a new footnote in history. Hopefully, some of my previous suggestions can have a part, no matter how small, in that.

The update doesn't disappoint. As usual, next are my suggestions, feel free to ignore them should they not fit your plans.

- I think it would be nice if we start giving Yuma "information" topics where we tell her things she thinks is useful but actually isn't in the next update. It should be a good time to do so now, given she is starting to share general history of the continent.

- Is it possible to create a "link" of sorts with those the Dark Lord corrupts to allow sharing of perception? As masters of the physical realm and material phenomenons, I think it is not unreasonable to implant a curse or a spell of sorts on the Hero King and Romanos so we can potentially spy what the Demon Queen plans to do with them -- assuming we do hand them over to her, which I assume we will.

It is extremely unlikely the Demon Queen will destroy their bodies as well as she has use for them, and she isn't as good as us when it comes to corruption, so this is one of the ways we can get the upper hand on her and her demons -- in information warfare. If we cannot beat her strengths, be it power and experience, then we must infect her weaknesses.

For now, that would be all. Keep up the great work -- I will wait faithfully for the next.

Jul 9, 2018
1. hum where is the dark lord tomb to start the new content
2. I seem to have a bug in the telsin tower quest I got the weapons but after going back and dealing with the prisoner I can't tell it to the commander because he just say nothing to report and the quest is not marked as complete

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A few minor criticisms for this version;
1) During Rina's current max corruption level Misaki's name plate was mildly jumbled into Miskai.
2) Again During Rina's corruption level, I noticed Misaki's ?trim? for her glove was off center.
3) The shading and coloration needs a bit more work: Some of Misaki's outfit pieces (namely mat parts such as the gloves, side skirt pieces, and solid body suit sections) have a very sharp sheen to them that triggers me into how normally these CG models come across as "Uncanny Valley" in how realistic they try to be. Rina's and the other girl's (can't remember her name off the top of my head) revealing outfits are a little to one dimensional in terms of coloration (especially in the previous version), that it almost looks like it is just a 2D image plastered over a CG model.
4) This one is just personal taste but, the dick is comically apparent with how little was done in making it. I could count three simple shapes that were extremely lightly altered to make it (there could be more, I don't have the model to look at to confirm). The head and shaft seam like they are probably half an inch or something farther than they probably should be, and the shaft is too much of a straight rod with how long it is, having a small curve (10-20 degrees might suffice) starting strongly at the root before reducing in the rate of added angles as you go up the shaft, with the angle being pointed away from the balls.
5) The lack of, even stock, sounds for the scenes outside of the default area sounds and music kind of doesn't help immersion when you want to bust a nut with them.
6) The bedroom scene with Misaki drags on for a long time, with the effect animation stopping the player when they want to skip through it for a good 3-4 seconds. May not seam like much, but some people that are gaming will have annoyances when they try to go through a scene and want just skip through when they got what they wanted out of it, only to have their skipping stopped by scene effect 5-10 times (didn't count how many times you used the effect in quick succession during the scene).

A side from these minor criticisms, it is still wonderful work you've done for what you've put out, as usual. Looking forward to your next update, which is more than I can say for other games I've been keeping an eye on where I'm just waiting for it to be finished and for their to be a completed save for them posted, such as "Star Knightess Aura" that has painfully long time for mild corruption to occur and doesn't appear to even be half finished (if the version number indicates anything) and having hours of playtime to it (with probably 75% of it being time wasters).
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still refining my process and skills to get better at all the aspects of making this game, and feedback like this does help me see any possible issues I can fix, so this does help.
1 - Typo fixed, thanks for reporting it.
2 - I'll take a look and try to find where it's off center, and fix it if possible
3 - Like I've mentioned in previous posts before, many of the problems with Misaki's outfits will be fixed in the future when I'm able to. I'm still refining my style and skills, but I won't make the effort to fully replace current outfits/models until I can be sure I won't have to do so again. The revealing outfits for Yukako and Rina are something more easier to fix in the future if I come up with something better that is worth replacing current outfits in an overhaul type of update.
4 - Can't really say or do much about that since I didn't make the model. It's just one of the default ones that was the best to work with for the scenes I make.
5 - I have been sitting on sex sounds to add in the game for a while, but I'm still looking for moans that I like and can use to add in with them since I would prefer to add in both at the same time.
6 - The length of the bedroom scene with Misaki is intentional. There isn't really anything I can do about making it easier to skip through scene without altering the intended flow of the scene.

Version 0.1.6 - I would argue this update is even shorter than the previous, and the lore a bit less as well. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. As usual, I will share my thoughts in points:

- There is something about the way Rina is resisting just a bit more than Yukako that makes her level 3 corruption satisfying. I think it has something to do with her being a more worldly person than Yukako, whose core revolves around being a priestess for the Divines. Put another way, her faith is in herself, and her code as a dark knight, in saving others. Breaking that valor is a different flavor than breaking Yukako's faith, heh.

- I have to say the way Rina humiliated Romanos is way more straightforward than Yukako, lol. Where Yukako emphasized more on his gigantic ego and tendency to look down on others and just how he is an awful person in general, Rina just reminds Romanos he is weak, barks louder than bites, and doesn't even have the balls to fight her on a matter. It is nice, but I like Rina's mental gymnastics right after that even more -- she basically leads herself down the rabbit hole to revere the Dark Lord.

- I like the new compliance events for Vlester. The one about cleaning a tunnel the rebels had made has action: I enjoy having Misaki wipe them clean with a single Corrupted Bride -- shame they give no EXP. Though I would say the one about rallying supporters for a new Duke could use some extra choices; it would be nice to have something similar to the mind entry with Yuma on compliance events, so it isn't just mindless talk.

- I am starting to pity Ayumi -- nothing ever goes right for her, even with her elf friend Hazuki's help, thanks to her mother Hikari. And now she is sent to the wall, which we the Dark Lord will destroy once we get that freaking crystal from the Demon Queen. Soon, a princess will fall, and she doesn't have to worry about anything anymore, heheh.

Hazuki is a nice girl, and Reina the elf queen is interesting. I assume she is the main reason the elves have been passive -- because the elf goddess is rather impulsive, she has to double check and be absolutely sure of everything before making a decisive action. She is a woman with integrity, and definitely a worthy addition to your collection in the future.

- Hisame the Oni sure likes to run her mouth huh? It's always amusing to hear talk of power and status from those who possess oh so very little of it. Would you consider provoking her in return be an option? The Demon Queen is not done analyzing the new Dark Lord yet, and if Hisame acts impulsively and makes the first move, it is well within our rights to retaliate, and depending on how we do it, the Demon Queen won't even bat an eye about it if she learns something about us in the matter.

- The Demon Queen herself is... eerie. She talks casually and cheerfully and concisely to the point, as if she isn't the oldest and most powerful entity in the room. She may be all smiles, but her mind is probably full of thoughts on how to deal with the new Dark Lord, make use of all he is worth before eliminating him.

Yay, we finally corrupt a holy sword! Shame we have to give it to the Demon Queen. Now that she made it clear she wants not just the Hero King but Romanos as well, it's 100% certain she wants something related to the Divine blessings in them. I am starting to be convinced that the Demon Queen really plans to invade the Divine Realms.

Misaki finds the Demon Queen cute and very enticing to corrupt, hum? Misaki truly is my spirit animal. I don't believe we will just quietly play along her games in the next updates -- we have to find ways to subvert her momentum in our favor.

- I talked with Yuma first before talking lore with Bogthos, so I will share my thoughts on that first. I am not surprised that there used to be humans and elves on this continent, nor am I surprised that there are pockets of human resistance still left. I bet we might get some sort of heroic figure among them, or at least a major character, in the future.

What I am surprised is how the rebellion is already on its last legs. I expected a bit more from an ex-general; he should know that he is up against the singular and absolute power in the continent, he should be more prepared. But I suppose that's how it is with demons -- overconfidence.

- The Dark Lord used to own a rich capital and a golden age, huh? So much has been lost to the war, and not just to us... the humans, the elves, even the demons had lost many to the war and to time. Bogthos-sensei lore this time truly makes me feel small -- that we are but a product of a long, long history. As the new Dark Lord, it is our obligation to surpass the predecessor and leave a new footnote in history. Hopefully, some of my previous suggestions can have a part, no matter how small, in that.

The update doesn't disappoint. As usual, next are my suggestions, feel free to ignore them should they not fit your plans.

- I think it would be nice if we start giving Yuma "information" topics where we tell her things she thinks is useful but actually isn't in the next update. It should be a good time to do so now, given she is starting to share general history of the continent.

- Is it possible to create a "link" of sorts with those the Dark Lord corrupts to allow sharing of perception? As masters of the physical realm and material phenomenons, I think it is not unreasonable to implant a curse or a spell of sorts on the Hero King and Romanos so we can potentially spy what the Demon Queen plans to do with them -- assuming we do hand them over to her, which I assume we will.

It is extremely unlikely the Demon Queen will destroy their bodies as well as she has use for them, and she isn't as good as us when it comes to corruption, so this is one of the ways we can get the upper hand on her and her demons -- in information warfare. If we cannot beat her strengths, be it power and experience, then we must infect her weaknesses.

For now, that would be all. Keep up the great work -- I will wait faithfully for the next.
As usual, thanks for the feedback.

For the length of the update, things are starting to wind down a bit as Yukako and Rina's corruption is near completion. Until the full corruption update comes out, there isn't too much to add in without artificially padding out playtime.

The rebels weren't supposed to give no XP. I'll have to fix that for the future. As for making more choices for Vlester's compliance quests, I might be able to do something with one of the next compliance quests for Vlester. There will be more to the compliance system later on, after corrupting your first goddess, so that will be the time to make the system more dynamic.

For Hisame, using her personality to get to her is something I have in mind when the time comes to corrupt her. As for playing the Demon Queen's game, there will be a way to subvert her in relation to Romanos's content and fate. I won't say anymore details on that other than it will be the players choice what to give the Demon Queen to avoid spoilers.

More details on Ferox and his rebellion will be given in a later update. It's not necessarily on it's last legs, but it has resorted to guerilla tactics, and something else the demons in his army hate. It's still causing problems for the Demon Queen, at least enough to keep her attention.

For your suggestions, giving Yuma information will be done when her corruption picks up again after Ayumi's starts. Their characters will interact more when the deal with the Demon Queen goes through, and Yuma can freely travel to and from Zeretheon. Since they have some similarities (They both either want approval, or recognition), they will form something of a bond, and that will play a part in Yuma's corruption

I can't say much about those last two paragraphs without spoilers, but I will clarify a bit more. Handing over Zereth's body is mandatory, but handing over Romanos is optional, as you can chose to let her station troops in Vlester instead. There will be a way to throw a wrench in the Demon Queen's plans though. Close to a "Making option C" outcome, and throwing her off a bit for those that make certain choices in Romanos's content, and after fully corrupting Yukako and Rina.

1. hum where is the dark lord tomb to start the new content
2. I seem to have a bug in the telsin tower quest I got the weapons but after going back and dealing with the prisoner I can't tell it to the commander because he just say nothing to report and the quest is not marked as complete
1. The tomb is on the bottom right corner of the map when leaving the castle.
2. That's a bug that will be fixed next version. The quest is complete, it just doesn't say it is.

Last edited:

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
The rebels weren't supposed to give no XP. I'll have to fix that for the future. As for making more choices for Vlester's compliance quests, I might be able to do something with one of the next compliance quests for Vlester. There will be more to the compliance system later on, after corrupting your first goddess, so that will be the time to make the system more dynamic.
After corrupting the first goddess. Those words are amazing.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
why are the quests so broken...I completed the towers supplies quest, but when talking to the commander about it, he mentions someone trying to go to the wall, and now the quest still shows not complete while I've done it, and talking to both the merchant and commander makes it seem like the quest is done

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
I'm guessing the rebel general has made common cause with the leftover humans, which would not be popular with his army.

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
So not sure if I'm missing something or its a bug. In Zereth's tomb when I use the switches put out the flames, the top 2 will turn off the flames by the stairs, but I can't see to put out the ones blocking the path over. Hit the switch at the bottom, but it doesnt seem to do anything

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Speaking of Goddesses, you should probably spend some time introducing them before we interact with them. What are their names, domains, etc. . .

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes