Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So not sure if I'm missing something or its a bug. In Zereth's tomb when I use the switches put out the flames, the top 2 will turn off the flames by the stairs, but I can't see to put out the ones blocking the path over. Hit the switch at the bottom, but it doesnt seem to do anything
That's intentional, the flame section is a puzzle. If you want the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of Goddesses, you should probably spend some time introducing them before we interact with them. What are their names, domains, etc. . .
They will be introduced before their corruptions begin. I already have plans on how and when to introduce each of them.

therionshadow

Aug 28, 2020
Are you using an older save? Whenever this bug gets reported, it's because an older save that encountered a bug in a previous version that wasn't fixed after transferring your save to a newer version.
Does this involve replaying through everything? It is from an older version.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does this involve replaying through everything? It is from an older version.
Starting over would be the safer option, but you should still be able to progress if you load a save from before starting Yukako's corruption.

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
For some reason when I try to let both Rina and Yukako escape at level 2 corruption, it just jumps straight to level 3 corruption escape for both of them and this is when I have them at their level 2 corruption there is some weird text during Rina's level 2 corruption with Yukako level 2 corruption speaking but it is a minor it is during one of the going to their prison text.

This is me starting a new game without previous saves so I was kind of confused by it since I did play before and it shows a level 2 escape for both of them.
I just tried this too, and same thing happened, level 2 escape (the one where both escape at the same time) is replaced with level 3

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Saw another thing that shouldn't happen i think, i tried talking with Gallus before i did the quest of the rebels excavating a escape tunnel in Vlester to see if there was something before doing his quest, and it skipped over that, i could continue his quest before i even cleared the tunnel.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I just tried this too, and same thing happened, level 2 escape (the one where both escape at the same time) is replaced with level 3
Saw another thing that shouldn't happen i think, i tried talking with Gallus before i did the quest of the rebels excavating a escape tunnel in Vlester to see if there was something before doing his quest, and it skipped over that, i could continue his quest before i even cleared the tunnel.
These are both bugs that will be fixed in the next version next tuesday. For the second one, just reload a save from before talking with Gallus. You can still do the tunnel quest, and then Gallus's next quest, just not the one in the bar first.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Early in the game it said to do the quests from the hero between corruption events. What happens when you don't? Is there a game over or nothing happens?

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
These are both bugs that will be fixed in the next version next tuesday. For the second one, just reload a save from before talking with Gallus. You can still do the tunnel quest, and then Gallus's next quest, just not the one in the bar first.
I also saw some Typos in this playthrough, like "villiages" back when you send Misaki in pratols and "Boghos" instead of Bogthos in his talk after you kill Terindus and Misaki's status screen says "is sering her master" its probably "is serving her master" there are more but i didn't screenshot them and don't remember now, next time i do another playthrough (wich will probably be in 0.1.9) i will screenshot the ones that i see and send them to you.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How do I make the game work on windows 7? The game doesn't work without a .dll file, which was introduced in windows 10.

May 11, 2023
I went to telind and assuming its the one near the tower, but when i try to look for the quests, it's just the same npcs from before and none seemingly give a quest, can you give me the location for them? also great release can't wait for both the girls to get corrupted.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I went to telind and assuming its the one near the tower, but when i try to look for the quests, it's just the same npcs from before and none seemingly give a quest, can you give me the location for them? also great release can't wait for both the girls to get corrupted.
The commander in the watchtower has two tasks for you. There is also a quest in Telind's item shop in the bottom left section, and the clerk in they mayor's manor also has a task for you. Terindus has an event in Telind's inn if you spared him that increases Telind's compliance as well.

Many of these quests and events unlock and become available to do/see as you raise Telind's complaince level. In addition to the existing quests and events in Telind, this is done naturally as you corrupt Yukako, and see her events that help progress her corruption in or involving Telind. Leading your army yourself to take settlements also increases compliance for that settlement.

mmmma

Jul 13, 2019
tower commander in watch tower won't clear quest for supplies regardless if i kill or threaten the store owner and just replies that everything is running fine

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes