therionshadow

Aug 28, 2020
I'm still unable to make any progress with Yukako for the same reason where I'm stuck in an infinite loop. Here's my save. Not sure if it helps.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
tower commander in watch tower won't clear quest for supplies regardless if i kill or threaten the store owner and just replies that everything is running fine
If your save is from an older version, you might have to reload a save from before taking Telind, or start over to avoid this bug.

Yukako LV-4
Rina LV-1
Cell conservation triggers twice
Thanks for reporting this.

I'm still unable to make any progress with Yukako for the same reason where I'm stuck in an infinite loop. Here's my save. Not sure if it helps.
This bug has been reported a few times before, and it is usually because a save from an older version encountered this bug, and it wasn't fixed when updating to a newer version. Reload a save from before starting Yukako's corruption, or start a new game.

mmmma

Jul 13, 2019
can someone post a save that is up to the current version? no offense but i don't want to replay the game just to get to the new content

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I just finished the exchange with the sword, and may I say just how hard it was not to go into a mad cackle at the idiots on display (excluding the Demon Queen), and wake my mom up.

The human King and Queen are absolute retards, apologies for anyone triggered by that term, but that is the best way I can say it without lowballing the shear stupidity of these two, "lets ignore the concerning reports that our daughter relays to us as baseless claims, and banish her to the location we have no confirmation of the status of on the excuse of doing recon," absolutely brilliant display of their incompetence as rulers. That being the case, I guess having retarded rulers explains how the incompetent hero has such an unruly ego, he never had anyone in power put restrictions on his actions because the rulers believed that they only needed to send their Divine chosen hero to deal with the Dark Lord and that is the end of that problem, no questions asked. They are going to be mighty shocked when reality comes knocking on their doors, likely with the horror of their daughter coming back corrupted by the new Dark Lord. (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ (つ≧▽≦)つ

That demon general has a comically inflated sense of pride, to the point that I'm surprised she hasn't fallen straight on her face because she couldn't see anything by her feet with how high her pride puts her, hopefully she has binoculars to help her see incoming threats from up there. I agree with Misaki in that I can't wait to hack that hollow pride of hers to pieces as she begs for the Dark Lord's massive dick in her sopping wet pussy. (つ≧▽≦)つ

I was not expecting you to portray the elves in a gothic style, a pleasantly surprising change of pace from their "pure" design in other media.

Reactions: AVRU

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Yes, the nobility of the kingdom is so dumb it would be a crime not to take over. Really, we are doing society a favor. I'm sure the goddesses will agree once we corrupt them enough.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Honestly it feels more like the King is a puppet ruler with no actual power because he is probably being blackmailed or bound by promises made with the Nobles who put him on the throne. Which is why he is basically useless and incompetent, the Nobles wanted a puppet not a power player.

The Queen feels more concerned about appearances and is probably supposed to be the King's "handler" from the Nobles faction.

Which makes it a damn miracle that the daughter of these two is competent. Though that may be because of her friendship with the elves.

I do see the princess being likely easy to corrupt because she shows more concern for the main character than the hero to begin with, and with the main character being competent and also listening to his subjects she would likely be more inclined to establish a peace between the various races. Especially if you still got that nice guy skeleton still around who is probably far more honorable then the human knights.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Doing a once over of the game from the beginning to find any problems. I noticed that during the conversation with Bogthos about the conduit for corruption, there is a missing 't' in "corruptive" making it "corrupive," as well as a missing 's' after victim' (though that could just be a case of the text box cutting the 's' off). During the argument to decide to kill Terindus, he missed his 't' for "get." During the strip command with Misaki when she excitedly starts stripping for the first time, she mixes the 'e' and the 's' in "else" resulting "eles" being created. Rina's "Misaki seems a little different..." line is missing the 'tt' in "little." During the "sex" command, Misaki's maid skirt goes all over the place with clipping into itself and her thigh. The last "level up" for Misaki's corruption has a missing 't' for the first use of "next" making "nex." There is a missing apostrophe when Misaki is begging for cock after coming out of the pod for the first time after starting her final corruption scene, while "cant" is a word, in this connotation the correct word is "can't." Post corruption Misaki "Throne Sex" is missing 'n' in "being" when talking about being a "mindless slave." During the doggy style sex with Misaki, there was a lot of clipping going on with regards to her wings, at the start when she has one arm pulled back with her leaning over to one side, her tail was clipping through her wings, when she had both her arms held back, her arching back caused her wings to be slicing into her arms. Aside from some minor typos, the only consistent model issues I found were from hair having no collision or physics to them, resulting in the hair consistently clipping through things that it shouldn't naturally be going through. I might have missed some spelling errors before Misaki was fully corrupted, namely with Ramanos, but I will not willingly talk with that guy if at all possible.

After seeing the maid outfit on Misaki during her corruption scenes, I feel it would be interesting to include alternate outfits to spice the scenes up after completing corruption, instead of having a consistent bodysuit to wear throughout all of the sex scenes, giving a different feel when railing the corrupted harem of ladies.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Doing a once over of the game from the beginning to find any problems. I noticed that during the conversation with Bogthos about the conduit for corruption, there is a missing 't' in "corruptive" making it "corrupive," as well as a missing 's' after victim' (though that could just be a case of the text box cutting the 's' off). During the argument to decide to kill Terindus, he missed his 't' for "get." During the strip command with Misaki when she excitedly starts stripping for the first time, she mixes the 'e' and the 's' in "else" resulting "eles" being created. Rina's "Misaki seems a little different..." line is missing the 'tt' in "little." During the "sex" command, Misaki's maid skirt goes all over the place with clipping into itself and her thigh. The last "level up" for Misaki's corruption has a missing 't' for the first use of "next" making "nex." There is a missing apostrophe when Misaki is begging for cock after coming out of the pod for the first time after starting her final corruption scene, while "cant" is a word, in this connotation the correct word is "can't." Post corruption Misaki "Throne Sex" is missing 'n' in "being" when talking about being a "mindless slave." During the doggy style sex with Misaki, there was a lot of clipping going on with regards to her wings, at the start when she has one arm pulled back with her leaning over to one side, her tail was clipping through her wings, when she had both her arms held back, her arching back caused her wings to be slicing into her arms. Aside from some minor typos, the only consistent model issues I found were from hair having no collision or physics to them, resulting in the hair consistently clipping through things that it shouldn't naturally be going through. I might have missed some spelling errors before Misaki was fully corrupted, namely with Ramanos, but I will not willingly talk with that guy if at all possible.

After seeing the maid outfit on Misaki during her corruption scenes, I feel it would be interesting to include alternate outfits to spice the scenes up after completing corruption, instead of having a consistent bodysuit to wear throughout all of the sex scenes, giving a different feel when railing the corrupted harem of ladies.
Thanks for reporting these typos. For the hair and clipping, since some of it is/was unavoidable in certain scenes and positions at the time of making them, so I'll likely revisit and attempt to fix any minor clipping those scenes if Misaki/her outfit get overhauled, or on an update where I specifically focus on things like that once I'm sure I can fix it without issue.

Alternate outfits are something I would have to look more in to before I consider adding them in. Some of the post corruption body settings and proportions lead to some outfits having much more noticeable clipping than the ones you mentioned, and some other minor issues.

Actually at the rate that you're going how much longer do you think it will be before the game is finished?
It's too early in development for me to say how long until the entire game is finished. I was only able to get V0.1.8 out so fast because I had almost an entire week of free time that I used to focus almost entirely on developing the game.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Thanks for reporting these typos. For the hair and clipping, since some of it is/was unavoidable in certain scenes and positions at the time of making them, so I'll likely revisit and attempt to fix any minor clipping those scenes if Misaki/her outfit get overhauled, or on an update where I specifically focus on things like that once I'm sure I can fix it without issue.

Alternate outfits are something I would have to look more in to before I consider adding them in. Some of the post corruption body settings and proportions lead to some outfits having much more noticeable clipping than the ones you mentioned, and some other minor issues.
Great work so far. That being said, I am getting this subtle feeling that the models are falling towards the "Uncanny Valley" in regards to texture mapping (coloration and/or material property such as how it sheens, the later of which is giving me the majority of my bad feelings regarding the models), I will post if I get anything more solid about this feeling to comment on.

On the note of models, how much do you do in editing them? Are they a prefab that you minorly edit in game, or do you take external models for characters, accessories, and outfits that are worked on in different modeling programs and import them into Koikatsu Sunshine? When doing model work it is not out of place to have 2 or 3 different modeling programs that specialize in different aspects of the model working (since some of the models can be rendered as a different file format depending on the function type), and have one of them be where the work of the other(s) is put into for the final model work of putting them into the completed character. What do you use for texture work? I use Krita as it has almost identical functions to Photoshop and is free.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Great work so far. That being said, I am getting this subtle feeling that the models are falling towards the "Uncanny Valley" in regards to texture mapping (coloration and/or material property such as how it sheens, the later of which is giving me the majority of my bad feelings regarding the models), I will post if I get anything more solid about this feeling to comment on.

On the note of models, how much do you do in editing them? Are they a prefab that you minorly edit in game, or do you take external models for characters, accessories, and outfits that are worked on in different modeling programs and import them into Koikatsu Sunshine? When doing model work it is not out of place to have 2 or 3 different modeling programs that specialize in different aspects of the model working (since some of the models can be rendered as a different file format depending on the function type), and have one of them be where the work of the other(s) is put into for the final model work of putting them into the completed character. What do you use for texture work? I use Krita as it has almost identical functions to Photoshop and is free.
For the models, nearly everything I use can be found within koikasu sunshine. All characters are made from the default girl loaded in the character maker. Staying on the models themselves, I mostly use the material editor for shader/texture editing on the body, hair, and clothing while staying in the KKS character maker. All clothing, hair, and accessories on characters used can be found in the character maker as well. Although, a few are combinations of items with their shaders/materials edited in the material editor.

Where the external textures com in, are the fully corrupted clothes. For the corrupted outfits, I take two bodysuits (one for the normal parts of the outfit, and another for the transparent part), set them to one color each as a base, and export their current textures. I then use paint.net to load the texture file and UV map for the bodysuit, and draw the corrupted outfit textures from scratch. Aside from drawing the textures, no other effects are done in patin.net. Once I'm done with the outfit textures and load them onto the bodysuit, I change the main shader/material to what I like in the material editor, and make further changes to the material editor sliders to get the effects you see on the outfits.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is there any difference in the result of coruption depending on how you do it or is it just flavour text ? like for exemple : puting gilrs in the pod or having misaki do the heavy lifting ? (my guess would have been to get lesbian preliminary in case of having misaki doing it just so people not into that could avoid it but restarting the game and going through both choice didn't seem to change anything)
i personaly like the idea of having some lesbian scene so that the reason i was looking after them ^^ (sorry if the question has been asked before i did a quick search but didn't find any clear anwser so if o just missed it if someone can guide me to those)

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
is there any difference in the result of coruption depending on how you do it or is it just flavour text ? like for exemple : puting gilrs in the pod or having misaki do the heavy lifting ? (my guess would have been to get lesbian preliminary in case of having misaki doing it just so people not into that could avoid it but restarting the game and going through both choice didn't seem to change anything)
i personaly like the idea of having some lesbian scene so that the reason i was looking after them ^^ (sorry if the question has been asked before i did a quick search but didn't find any clear anwser so if o just missed it if someone can guide me to those)
There isn't any difference in the result of the corruption based on the choices. They just show different things within the scene the choices are in.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
i need this game to have the cum sound
or at least cum effect to make it look alive

not just texts said im cuming too much
but not a single cum drip came out of her mouth or nose

and the small amount of cum
made me want to sleep
just improve cum scene please

overall this game is fun
i hope to see more corruption parasite or tentacle play from this
or cumflation even better

• Haha
Reactions: aifman7

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022

When discussing what the next task will be after imprisoning Yukako, Rina, and Ramanos a rogue 'Y' appears at the beginning of a sentence making it "YWe'll see when it's time for that." Your missing a second f when Bogthos is telling you how you can corrupt people from now on creating "efective" instead of "effective." Minor grammar mistake where names don't have the first letter capitalized, noticed when you hand Bogthos the old journal to grant the ability to teleport in the castle, his name is all in lower case. Bogthos has a capitalized word after a comma with this sentence being made; "Now, Give me a moment." instead of "Now, give me a moment." When Bogthos returns the Journal there is a missing 's' in the statement; "Bogthos give you your journal." instead of "Bogthos gives you your journal." which could also be extended with a 'back.' Eistos comments about the village to the east, but his village is the one to the east. When Bogthos is discussing conquering Holmdow, he says "It is common for it to be attacked by monsters, and rarely gets visitors, so it isn't uncommon for little contect to and from the village.", I believe "contect" should be "contact." Missing 'r' in "army" when stating how they can take most settlements. When the statement of Telind being taken pops up there is a missing 'e' in "receive." I left Vlester as the last to take, and when Bogthos states so, a 't' replaces a 'r' the statement; "Vlester is out only available target." When stating against leading the army through the sewer 'm' and 'r' are switched. a bit of word clipping with 't' being cut in half and 'y' being eaten from "city" when stating the stationing of the troops after Vlester's surrender. When the MC recounts Zerethin Wall's history he mixes 'i' and 'e' in "Centuries," and replaced 'u' with an 'a' in "humanity," also I think there is one too many spaces used before "Centuries." "Idea" is capitalized, despite being at the end of a sentence. When Bogthos states about how they had been dealing with the Zerethin Wall, he has an additional 'l' in "always." When Bogthos describes Zereth's loyalty, 'i' replaces 'o' in "of" resulting in the fallowing; "rare for such a time if crisis," instead it should be "rare for such a time of crisis." During the second discussion with Bogthos about history, 'e' and 'l' switch places in "struggle," and 'r' and 'u' are switched in "century," 'e' was replaced with a 'a' for "strengthen" with 'e' in "divine" being cut off in the text box, an 'e' is missing in "heroes."

I'm going to wait for the complete corruption of Yukako and Rina before I continue with anything story related, though I have one bug I have to state about the stairs. They almost all have offset spawn locations when loading the next map, with the basement stairs being the worst with a two block offset from the stair block, and the throne stairs always setting you at the left section of the stairs. You don't need to have the characters be offset from the maps when loading it.

Some time after my last report I had some fan editing come to mind about the MC's backstory: He is a part of a human clan that has an affinity to darkness, so much so that despite being loyal to the cause of humanity and elves, they are ostracized because of the Divines' and the Supreme Goddess' discriminatory views on the powers of darkness, possibly even having the church order semi frequent cullinges of the clan, while having them be of use to the royal family in prominent (though not directly important) places (i.e. spies and "shadow guards," anything that makes use of them, but not being openly recognized for their work by the populous) to keep them loyal, which would lead to the MC and the Princess forming a childhood friend kind of relationship through the small interactions they would have from him doing work at a young age in his clan. With the harsh treatment of the clan, the MC would have a growing resentment towards the Divines and Supreme Goddess for the unfair treatment of him and his clansmen, if the cullinges are a thing, you could add the sight of his family being among those that were killed further fueling his anger, though in training to control the powers of darkness, he would learn to bottle up these feelings. The Princess would not know about the harsh treatment of the MC's clan for most of her life, possibly finding out on her own due to her nature, which would lead her to empathize with the MC's bubbling vendetta to the Divines and the Supreme Goddess through their close relationship, possibly being a lynch to easily corrupt her. The affinity to darkness would be a more organic reason for the MC finding the journal than the heroes' party because of how close they are to the Divines blessings making them retardant to the "Aura of Darkness," and with his vendetta to the Divines and the Supreme Goddess he would be easily tempted into becoming the new Dark Lord, as it would mean giving him the power to change the world that has abated his clans suffering. Being from a clan of darkness users, the powers of the Dark Lord would flourish in him, being fertile ground for such power, and with him becoming the Dark Lord he would have lost much of his inhibitions that kept him from speaking his true feelings and powers of darkness that would flare up from such a release of everything he has been keeping hidden in his heart. This is just a fan opinion piece to give more depth to the MC than a sudden temptation to dominate and conquer, and have a more personal stake in wanting to conquer the world.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes