SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
After you have conquered Vlester, and visited the cave in the mountains in the northern part of the map, go to Vlester's docks, and talk to Bogthos to travel to the Demon Queen's continent.
Just finished making the deal with the demon queen, now I really can't wait for version 0.1.9 to come out.

RyuMichi

Nov 7, 2018
Hi, where is King Zereth's Tomb? I thought it would be in the cave with the five circles, but nothing is happening there. It's for the quest where I need the stuff from the tomb for the demon queen.

Reactions: mantap_mantap

Nemi

May 13, 2017
How many compliance quest are their each town outside of using Yukako and Rina for their training? Is Vlester's compliance levels locked to Rina's corruption because of the rebels?
Did this by heart as of 0.19. Let me know if I missed something.

Orc fortress & Monster town are taken by force. Succubi comply fully immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprayman225

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Something's wrong with the file...
View attachment 3024140
Can someone help me with this? Dev Umarius. Any advise?
The procedure entry point error has been reported a few times before. It's usually an issue with some of the scrips/files your computer uses not being in sync with the game's, and/or is unable to connect with the game's files.

Here are some fixes that usually work whenever this happens -
That error happens in other programs, and other fixes for it not mentioned in this post should also work if you do your own research on it, and find alternative fixes.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
During the first corruption scene for Rina, the cum splatters on Misaki's thigh looks a little stretched out (could just be me). Misaki's hair and wings are giving the usual odd artifacting with the shadows with how they clip through each other. When Rina is giving a boobjob, Misaki mixes 'g' and 'n' up for "getting" when she noting about the incoming ejaculation. When Misaki is describing the game of letting Yukako and Rina "escape" their cells, she replaces 't' with 'r' for "out." During Rina's level 1 "escape" attempt she almost had no spelling mistakes until she replaced 'i' with 'o' for "is" when being relieved about being back in her cell. When talking to Yukako for training at level 1, she has an additional 'e' in "powers," and when giving her the chance to go to Holmdow, a small grammar mistake is made where the MC says "You will going there supervised," which should be "You will be supervised." When discussing Yukako's second corruption scheme with Misaki, 'f' and 'e' are switched in "belief," and while Yukako is wallowing in her thoughts about the situation she is in a letter a letter is capitalized in this "Divines Mean," which would be "Divines mean" as "means" is not a name in this context. When upgrading Yukako's corruption level to 2, Misaki replaces 't' with 'r' for "cute." When upgrading Rina's corruption level to 2, Misaki misses a 'b' in "problem" when stating how Rina would suck the MC's cock. During Yukako's level 2 training discussion the MC is missing an 'a' in "really" when noting Yukako's enjoyment of sucking cock, and when the the priest calls out you Yukako during her priestess duty, he doesn't capitalize the first letter of her name. When talking to Rina in her cell there is an odd jumbled statement after admitting how good she feels serving the MC; "I'll never goin you," a lot of work on this one is going to be needed. During Rina's corruption level 2 blowjob scene she is missing an 'l' in "shouldn't" when thinking she should deepthroat his cock, and when she is "aiding" the rebels she has "every" and "one" as separate words. When discussing Rina's next corruption scheme with Misaki, an 'i' replaces a 'e' in "execute." During Rina's corruption level 2 "escape" scene, "both" should probably be "either," a "soon" I believe has its 's' replaced with an 'e' (I think that was the case, I wound up to the next text box when I noticed it), when taunting about possibly feeling it (given her state of mind it is obvious she is) she has a rough capital "I" between "Maybe" and "it." During Yakuko and Rina's double "escape" scene, Rina has another rough capital "I" mid sentence between "but" and "there's" when scoffing at the game, and she has a missing apostrophe in "Let's" resulting in "Lets" when calling to Yukako after the MC leaves from telling them the conditions, when Rina laments not resisting the lust she has a out of place 'n' at the end of "should," and when doing a double boobjob Rina has replaced an 'i' with an 'o' in "this" when telling Yukako to focus on getting it over with, and she also replaces an 's' with a 't' in "so" when talking dirty about how entranced Yukako is in the MC's cock, a minor nitpick during the scene I have is that the initial ejaculation feels a bit subdued. During the corruption upgrade for Yukako to 3, I can't shake the feeling that her nun cap looks like it is made out of playdough (if that is still a thing), and her stockings shine like they are made out of latex, even though for that kind of outfit it would be a silk type of material, when Misaki ask "How does it feel?!", the 'w' in "How" is replaced by a 'e.' During Rina's corruption upgrade to level 3, there is a missing apostrophe for "T-there's" when being shocked at the clothes she is being told to wear, there is a rough "do" in the sentence about her cooperating, also there is no need for the hyphen between the two 'o' in "cooperate," to many "me"s in this sentence; "For me to make me admit that making your big and hard cock feel really good makes me feel good?", remove the "make me" from the sentence, possibly adding a comma between "good" and "makes" might make the sentence sound better as well. When Rina is straddling the MC for the first time, I noticed that a bit of Rina's right thigh and Misaki's left thigh are poking through the stockings around the knee, also Misaki's glove sleeve piece is still miss aligned. View attachment 3014842 View attachment 3014845 View attachment 3014839
When telling Rina he will "be back when you fail" for her level 3 corruption "escape" attempt, there is an additional "you" between "back" and "when," when she states about her need to cum, there is a missing 'd' in her "need," and she is missing a 't' for her "not" when lamenting about wanting to fight her lust. The level 3 double "escape" scene isn't a good angle to enjoy licking up the MC's cock, though it gets better when they start sucking on his cock. During Yukako's level 3 blowjob training, when admitting to the pleasure of taking the MC's cock there is a missing 'u' replaced by a 'i' in "pleasure," when she starts mindlessly sucking cock there is a missing 'r' in "throat" when she thinks of using it. During Yukako's level 3 sex scene, "priestess" has its 'i' replaced with an 'o' when stating what they do. During Yukako's level 3 priestess duties, the priest is missing an 'e' in "servants" when she admits to him that the Divines aren't helping. During Rina's level 3 strip scene, there is a missing additional 'e' in "see" when she is looking to see if the MC's cock is getting hard. During Rina's level 3 blowjob scene, when claiming about taking MC's cock down to its base for a deepthroat there is a missing 'h' in "his." During Rina's level 3 sex scene, 'i' and 'o' are switched in "avoid" when she is thinking about how she should feel, after being compliment for putting the outfit on, there is a 't' in "want" is replaced with a 'd' in wanting to feel better, when commenting on the MC's desire to fuck her, an 'e' has replaced the 'y' in "really," when admitting she would like to go again, a 'l' is missing in "wouldn't." During Rina's "aid" of the rebels scene, there is a misspelled "grateful" as "greatful," and 'n' is replaced with an 'f' for "on" when talking about trying to jump guards. During Yukako's level 4 corruption scheme, MC has an additional 'e' in "rebels" making "rebeles" when telling her the terms of letting her an Romanos go to Telind, and she forgets the last 'o' in Romanos' name creating "Romans" which something completely different, when feeling appreciative to the MC for showing the true, garbage, worth of Romanos and the Divines, there might be a missing "the" between "for" and "people" During Rina's level 4 corruption scheme, there is a missing 'c' for "Once" when describing Rina and Romanos' arrival at Vlester. During Yukako's corruption upgrade to level 4, there is a 'y' replaced by a 'e' in "really" when Misaki comments on about how close Yukako is to fully submitting to the MC, while Rina's begging for cum 'l' and 'a' are mixed in "slave" when Misaki is suggesting giving Rina the cum she desperately wants. I noticed during Rina's corruption level 4 blowjob that her corruption lines are a bit messed up, stretched out around her tits, and disconnected on the seams of her model's joints.
View attachment 3015087
During Yukako's final corruption scheme, "keys" has an additional 'e' in it creating "keyes" when bringing up that he has them. During Rina's final corruption scheme, the rebel has a 't' replace an 's' when regarding to Romanos' cell key. Also just some usual clipping of hair were it shouldn't go, namely through the model such as their shoulders.

I might have missed some spelling error and what not here for Version 0.1.8 from were I last did my report, but I'm also sleep deprived, and it is already the morning after I judged other games for being in my R-18 drive. A minor Q.L. change I would suggest is having the journal warp be on a quick select key to reduce time wasted going through menus for going through the castle that almost make it equally long to just run to the intended area.
When discussing the current political environment Bogthos, when the MC is stating about the convenience of Honorius being chosen for the throne 'e' and 'n' are switched to make "convneience." When trying to discus the complicated relation of the three royals the line; "The specifics aren't know to me, but for some reason, Ayumi is the only child of the royal family.", you might want to change "know" to "known" for simple grammatical sense. Like Bogthos, the last bit about how the MC become the royal representative intrigues me.

When Bogthos talks about cities being sieged through teleportation magic, "know" is used in place "no", and an additional 't' is missing in "attack" when discussing the chaotic nature of war with unfettered teleportation in the mix, and "co-ordinated" used when talking about how all sides felt about the others access to teleportation magic doesn't need the hyphen.

A lot of Telind's compliance quests have Telind with a lower case 't' when it is mentioned.

During Vlester's compliance events, When talking to the dock clerk there is an 'o' in place of an 'i' in "being" when stating being the only port in Zeretheon, and when talking about the logistics there is an additional 'c' in "activities." After butchering the rebels in their tunnel, the MC's name tag is altered to being "N[1]."

Again, as I've stated in previous posts, I might have missed some spelling and grammar mistakes, no real scenes to comment on for model problems. Next post will be running the dealings with the Demon Queen before full corruption of Yukako and Rina, when the next update to have them fully corrupted is released, I will redo this post, but from the perspective of already fully corrupting Yukako and Rina beforehand, if that will have any effect on how the game runs its logic or not.

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Did this by heart as of 0.18. Let me know if I missed something.

Orc fortress & Monster town are taken by force. Succubi comply fully immediately.

I got almost all of them,

Jun 22, 2022
I got almost all of them,
In the quest " Supply weapons from Telind " if I kill the shop owner, is there any consequences? He is annoying so I want to kill him but I am afraid something bad will happen or might lose future quest.
edit: I found a way not to kill him. Corrupt Yukako to level 3 and send her to do the priestess work in telind. The Telind will submit and threatening the shop owner again, he will send the weapons to the tower. Luckily, he will keep his head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
When discussing the current political environment Bogthos, when the MC is stating about the convenience of Honorius being chosen for the throne 'e' and 'n' are switched to make "convneience." When trying to discus the complicated relation of the three royals the line; "The specifics aren't know to me, but for some reason, Ayumi is the only child of the royal family.", you might want to change "know" to "known" for simple grammatical sense. Like Bogthos, the last bit about how the MC become the royal representative intrigues me.

When Bogthos talks about cities being sieged through teleportation magic, "know" is used in place "no", and an additional 't' is missing in "attack" when discussing the chaotic nature of war with unfettered teleportation in the mix, and "co-ordinated" used when talking about how all sides felt about the others access to teleportation magic doesn't need the hyphen.

A lot of Telind's compliance quests have Telind with a lower case 't' when it is mentioned.

During Vlester's compliance events, When talking to the dock clerk there is an 'o' in place of an 'i' in "being" when stating being the only port in Zeretheon, and when talking about the logistics there is an additional 'c' in "activities." After butchering the rebels in their tunnel, the MC's name tag is altered to being "N[1]."

Again, as I've stated in previous posts, I might have missed some spelling and grammar mistakes, no real scenes to comment on for model problems. Next post will be running the dealings with the Demon Queen before full corruption of Yukako and Rina, when the next update to have them fully corrupted is released, I will redo this post, but from the perspective of already fully corrupting Yukako and Rina beforehand, if that will have any effect on how the game runs its logic or not.
Ayumi's coloration feels a bit oversaturated, and in the first scene were she is talking to her parents (The idiotic King and Queen) Her forearm is being clipped into by her upper arm cloth and what-ever-the-section-over-her-shoulders-is-called. 1698120652682.png Same when doing so on the other side.

"Romanos' party" (you had a 's' after the apostrophe, which is redundant when the attached word/name ends in a 's') is fine because it is referring to the group as a whole (annoying because the group is titled Romanos', but that is nitpicking against a guy many of us hate), but stating the MC's name on its own is definitely too informal given her position as a princess, as it makes it sound like he is more important than he probably is. Some people, such as myself, could read too much into it as her having a personal connection to the MC. Tt would be a lot more impersonal, and socially acceptable if she preface his name with his position as their representative.

When discussing about entering Yuma's mind the MC says "Sounds we have our plan.", there should probably be a "like" between "Sounds" and "we" for grammar's sake.

When Misaki suggests that Yuma aid each other (wound up jumping too soon to have the proper statement memorized), Yuma thinks that this could be a lead, but the thought has a rough "is" between "this" and "could" making a grammatical mistake.

When altering Yuma's thoughts for the first time, the 'g' and 'n' in "being" are switched in the thought about her being less valuable than Ferox was.

When Talking to Bogthos before heading back to Zeretheon, 'u' and 'r' are switched in "trusted" when discussing the opinion of the are about them.

In one of the poses of the Demon Queen her finger tips look like they are going through her palm to the back of her hand. 1698131062910.png

During the Romanos' humiliation scene with Misaki, there were a lot of missing letters, and some letters that shouldn't have been there within such a small amount; When she is talking down to Romanos about the MC being the one to claim the future fantasies he has about himself as a hero, "once" is used in place of "one" was one of the ones that caught my eye the quickest.

With this I've looked at everything I think I can, and pointed out as many errors, both in text and modelling, that I could find. They are surprisingly frequent at times, but the quality of the work is impressive non the less.

I have a gameplay suggestion to say at the end; Have some development of the territory occur, I see the Succubus village, and I think it could develop into a sprawling pleasure town, one were the Succubus would be able to have their fill, while being mindful to not kill the customers that would be coming back to experience exquisite pleasure in exchange for coin.

Reactions: RedAnt

johnnycake

Feb 20, 2021
I have a problem. I just downloaded the game and I started a new game, but the save system is f***ed up. I can't save my game at all, and whenever I open the options menu and then close, the game crashes. I am also unable to load save files from previous versions. I really need help with this.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have a problem. I just downloaded the game and I started a new game, but the save system is f***ed up. I can't save my game at all, and whenever I open the options menu and then close, the game crashes. I am also unable to load save files from previous versions. I really need help with this.
What system are you using?

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
I'm kinda hoping some of the girls' skin color will change once their corruption reaches the max level as it did with VoN, but it's still a good game either way.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm using a 64-bit Windows 11.
Usually when this happens on windows, it's because the folder path is restricting the game from making or editing new files in it. Make sure that the game's folder path/location has permissions to change and edit files within it.

You can either try placing the game in a different folder path on your system, and keep trying until you find a path that works.

Or, for the games folder, the www folder in that, and the save folder in that(If your game was able to create it. if not, then don't worry about the folder yet), you can right-click, go to properties, then security, and make sure that both the read and write permissions are enabled for these folders, as this should allow them to create and edit save folders/files.

Usually, a folder path like "C:\games\Rise of Corruption V0.1.8 - Windows" should work if you make sure the folders have the permissions to create and edit save folders/files.

johnnycake

Feb 20, 2021
Usually when this happens on windows, it's because the folder path is restricting the game from making or editing new files in it. Make sure that the game's folder path/location has permissions to change and edit files within it.

You can either try placing the game in a different folder path on your system, and keep trying until you find a path that works.

Or, for the games folder, the www folder in that, and the save folder in that(If your game was able to create it. if not, then don't worry about the folder yet), you can right-click, go to properties, then security, and make sure that both the read and write permissions are enabled for these folders, as this should allow them to create and edit save folders/files.

Usually, a folder path like "C:\games\Rise of Corruption V0.1.8 - Windows" should work if you make sure the folders have the permissions to create and edit save folders/files.
What you wrote got me thinking about how to solve the problem and then I solved the problem. Turns out all I needed to do was run the game with administrator privileges. It was something so basic I really should have thought of it first. :FacePalm:

But, all's well that ends well.:)
Thanks for the help.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes