Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I hope that is not the Main quest fault.. If it was the problem SORRY.
I did not completed the noble guy quest neither.

I think that I missed a Romanos event(his willpower is 46).. It could be the reason?

Here the save:
Your save worked for me during testing. You complete corruptions the same way you advance them. Talk to them in their cells, select training, and on more options, select complete corruption.

One of the best games on this site, but it needs an option to rewatch older scenes or to add more post corruption scenes besides also adding harem scenes such as three and foursomes. Needs way more cock worship scenes too to make it a true masterpiece.
The scene gallery/recollection room will be added in the next update, as well as a few of the types of scenes you mentioned.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Your save worked for me during testing. You complete corruptions the same way you advance them. Talk to them in their cells, select training, and on more options, select complete corruption.

The scene gallery/recollection room will be added in the next update, as well as a few of the types of scenes you mentioned.
SORRY. I saw weird that the Main Quest was active and I remembered a problem that I had IN THE PREVIOUS UPDATE while I was playing losing all the content with the Devil Queen..
The next days the work had me busy and I did not made it again.

Thanks for your help and Sorry for this.

I made the Devil Queen conversation again and I see that Both Girls corruption is available now

Last edited:

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Right now my biggest issue is how standardized the post-corruption looks are I understand the intent but it kinda makes them lose uniqueness which I do prefer when a harem has variety. I liked Yakako's slutty nun outfit from phase 4 and would have liked something similar for her final form rather than the normal unitard, especially since it seems like she's going to be leading a religion around the MC. Rina's hair getting a different shade of red helps her stand out from the shades of pink the former brunette and blonde have, and keeps some more of her original look and identity as a result, also since I didn't play the previous update I was expecting a bikini armor look for her phase 4 I was a bit disappointed that is was just lingerie.

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
1.9 doesn't start for me - no errors, and I can run other RPG maker games as well as 1.2 which I also have on my computer

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
1.9 doesn't start for me - no errors, and I can run other RPG maker games as well as 1.2 which I also have on my computer
If you still have v0.1.2, try transferring the www folder from V0.1.9 into the v0.1.2 folder. If this works, you will likely need to start a new game due to bugs that were fixed in/around V0.1.2 requiring a new game to be fixed.

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
If you still have v0.1.2, try transferring the www folder from V0.1.9 into the v0.1.2 folder. If this works, you will likely need to start a new game due to bugs that were fixed in/around V0.1.2 requiring a new game to be fixed.
I was trying to start with a fresh 1.9 copy though, no saves were moved.

1.2 was able to start with the www folder moved over

Resuffer

Dec 13, 2022
Can you tell me what the choice of what to corrupt Rina and Yakako with, your power or Misaki's power, or the 3rd option, forgot which one.

May 11, 2023
haven't played 1.9 yet are the unintended classes for the new member really broken or are they fine, also is it possible that it'll be fixed in the future?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
haven't played 1.9 yet are the unintended classes for the new member really broken or are they fine, also is it possible that it'll be fixed in the future?
You could still play the game with the unintended classes, but they won't have unique skills from each other, and possibly the wrong damage numbers, along with a few other minor issues with values and numbers for the skill/class data.

The fix for this is starting a new game. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to get that fix for existing saves to my knowledge.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I cant really figure out how.

Also, Yukako's name is not capitalised when she is a party member.
Talk to Bogthos in the war room after completing both Yukako and Rina's corruption. Yukako's name not being capitalized as a party member is one of the issues that requires a new game to fix.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
wtf is chromedriver and why is it in the zip file? not opening that shit.
It's part of a tool for scripting that sometimes gets transferred over from the test/developer version. The linux and mac verions do not have it, so you should be able to delete the chromedriver.exe file from your system and still play the game if you are uncertain about it.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So how do I start a new save with 1.9 if it won't run off a fresh unzip?
If you transferred the www folder from V0.1.9 over to the V0.1.2 folder and ran it without issue, running the V0.1.2 game.exe will have V0.1.9 content in the game. The www folder contains all of the games content. The other folders are just for the game's engine/scripting.

The issue you described having is usually due to some sort of compatibility issue. Was there an error message?

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
If you transferred the www folder from V0.1.9 over to the V0.1.2 folder and ran it without issue, running the V0.1.2 game.exe will have V0.1.9 content in the game. The www folder contains all of the games content. The other folders are just for the game's engine/scripting.

The issue you described having is usually due to some sort of compatibility issue. Was there an error message?
No, there was no error message, it just doesn't start. That's fine if I can run it off the 1.2 exe, but they're not the same file size which implies they're not quite the same?

KytePup

Dec 24, 2018
So is it something I did or is the skeleton at the Vlester docks supposed to disappear? The knight captain said he's bothering them and the player says he should talk to him about it but I cant find him.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How to update from v0.1.8 to v0.1.9?
Transfer the save folder from V0.1.8 to the V0.1.9 folder.

So is it something I did or is the skeleton at the Vlester docks supposed to disappear? The knight captain said he's bothering them and the player says he should talk to him about it but I cant find him.
They are different skeletons. The one the captain is talking about is the one in the monster village straight north of the orc fortress on the right side of the map.

Reactions: Hentaiwatchman123

KytePup

Dec 24, 2018
Transfer the save folder from V0.1.8 to the V0.1.9 folder.

They are different skeletons. The one the captain is talking about is the one in the monster village straight north of the orc fortress on the right side of the map.
Ohhhhhh. Thank you for clearing that up lol.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes