Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
any update for 1.9 release date?
We are only at a sub-version of a sub-version (Version 0.1.8 to be precise), we are still a long ways from a full version release in production. The passage of days may some times be a blur for me, but we should just let them cook. The last update came at a quick pace, but we don't know how much they are working on top of the final corruption of Rina and Yukako. Besides, they usually post when they will make a public release of the next update around a week or so before they send (I can't remember what day the last post was about when they'd release Version 0.1.8).

Darwin0x

Jul 16, 2021
We are only at a sub-version of a sub-version (Version 0.1.8 to be precise), we are still a long ways from a full version release in production. The passage of days may some times be a blur for me, but we should just let them cook. The last update came at a quick pace, but we don't know how much they are working on top of the final corruption of Rina and Yukako. Besides, they usually post when they will make a public release of the next update around a week or so before they send (I can't remember what day the last post was about when they'd release Version 0.1.8).
Sorry, I just found out that I wrote it wrong, I meant 0.9 not 1.9

sobbos222

Sep 3, 2021
umarius says on patreon:

The Tiers 3 & 4 release date will be Tuesday, November 7th, at 12:00 P.M. EST.
The Public release date is Tuesday, November 21st, at 12:00 P.M. EST.
Content included is Yukako and Rina full corruptions, Post full corruption content for Yukako and Rina, Vlester Compliance content, fate of Romanos, main story advancements, and more. A detailed changelog will be included in each release.

Jun 16, 2021
V0.1.7 is out for tiers 3 & 4 patrons on Patreon. The public release will be on Tuesday, October 3rd.
Content included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, I am kinda annoyed my mac getting damaged and me being forced to move all my files to a laptop PC made me unable to play the updates as soon as they went public and thus I couldn't give away my usual reviews soon enough.

Whatever, that sounds like whining. As usual, I will begin my thoughts in points.

V0.1.7
- Back when Misaki reached this stage, it felt just a bit like a rushed job because the newly born Dark Lord had to be careful and had to corrupt her as soon as we can so we can deal with the rest of the Hero Party. No more of that here; you have the luxury to drag Yukako chin deep in corruption to serve your every whim, and you can even argue the only reason the Dark Lord hasn't fully corrupted her yet is just to savor the taste of the food before fully swallowing. I demand praise, worship and a choir from the soon-to-be-corrupted priestess, hehe.

- I am deeply entertained when Yukako just goes full-blown "Our gods have forsaken us" with full smile. The local priest just quietly accepting is the icing on the cake. It's almost a shame Yukako can't be sent clad in that new outfit of hers. The public reaction would have been amazing. Soon, though...

- I probably shouldn't be surprised when at level 4, Yukako just doesn't bother to leave her cell. I would miss her trying to escape while secretly looking forward to being punished, but eh, I will get over it.

- Funnily enough, when I arrived to Telind with full intention to look for the compliance quest, I accidentally triggered Terindus's cutscene and thought talking to him would start the compliance event. So imagine my surprise when that actually is the compliance event and it just maximizes the city's compliance level, and Misaki starts offering herself as soon as I stepped out of that building. Is that intended? I did go out of my way to finish the actual compliance event with the shop girl right after.

- Trashing Romanos's gigantic sense of ego is always appreciated, and having a random mob do it for you makes it better. No more needs to be said, though I would have appreciated a larger group of mobs for the public humiliation, haha.

- Lore lessons with Bogthos sensei, though this one is hardly anything new. We know well teleportation is removed as a relevant factor due to how awfully convenient they are and it's easy to imagine the kind of chaos it can cause in a war with multiple factions, so this isn't really anything new. Still appreciated though, and I do think Bogthos sensei could elaborate more on one thing related to this topic: are teleport traps like the kind you use on Yukako and Rina's escape events practical in combat? Being able to transport your enemy to a pre-set location could still be useful if it is possible.

V0.1.8 is out for Tiers 3 & 4 patrons on Patreon. The public release will be Tuesday, October 17th.
Content included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
V0.1.8

- I am not sure why, but I kinda expected a bikini armor of sorts for a dark knight like Rina; not disappointed by the stripper outfit though. Though, I do kinda want Rina to be a little more distinct in how she starts revering you. Misaki unironically sees the Dark Lord the way Romanos wishes she sees him: and she essentially is your plaything. Soon Yukako will be worshipping you as a god like any priestess would. I hope Rina sort of finds her niche in how she devotes her everything, heheh.

- It is amusing that Rina is now actively trying to lead the Vlester rebels to their doom. I only wish we actually get to see how she screws them over and laugh in their faces to mock them and their impending doom, but I can dream.

- You know, can we even call it "escape" event anymore? Rina isn't trying to escape and neither does Yukako, you might as well call it "Punishment Play" event, lol.

- There are ways to hurt you which only your Ex-Girlfriend-Corrupted-by-the-Dark-Lord knows, and Misaki knows that perfectly well. Definitely the most satisfying of Romanos's willpower events so far, and I am sure Yukako and Rina's to come will be a treat. Soon, Hero wannabe, soon...

- Oh hey, it's another quest for Gallus. This is the kind of prick I am willing to work with: one who shits on others but defers to you. Glad to see the rebels now giving EXP: though I do have to reload to a previous save so I don't lose EXP from defeating the rebels in his previous quest. Worth it!

As you promised, these last two updates serve as breathers before the big one next. It's still decent, as it should be, as expected of your work by this point. And like always -- I will give free suggestions in exchange.

- Given the many number of victims the Dark Lord will get, would it be possible to have abduction events in the future? You are probably familiar with a number of RPGM games where it is possible to abduct targets, and some of the Dark Lord's future victims are extremely nice targets to be turned into helpless damsels in your or your subordinate's arms (especially when you are given options on how to kidnap or KO them specifically). It hits a different range of fetishes than the usual, but it should be well within what you and your game is capable of presenting.

- I think it would be nice to have more events like Terindus in Telind, where we get a good idea of how things run in the Dark Lord army. Seeing as the Dark Lord is capable of just turning off Misaki's thoughts and move her like a puppet (itself already a mode I suggested in a previous review), it should be interesting to have a quest where the Dark Lord uses Misaki to watch how his army usually behave through her eyes, as she is not their supposed Lord and seen more like his bitch.

For now, that would be all. I see V0.1.9 will be available soon as well -- I am waiting faithfully for it.

Darwin0x

Jul 16, 2021
Is the update coming yet? I can't wait for the update and I'm excited
never mind i got the wrong time i thought it 12 am but it actually 12 pm

Last edited:
Reactions: yan2905

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For those interested in helping me better understand the types of characters and content players like, and what to focus on in the future, here is a link to a public survey about that.

Reactions: TheMaster

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I can not advance with any of them.

Misaki says that you can corrupt Rina but when you talk with her the Full Corruption option appears but is Not Possible according Rina even if the option appears.
With Yukako Misaki says that is not yet.

Perhaps I should choose a Older save? Or I can be missing a different thing? I did not made That Duke quest to obtain support yet.

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I can not advance with any of them.

Misaki says that you can corrupt Rina but when you talk with her the Full Corruption option appears but is Not Possible according Rina even if the option appears.
With Yukako Misaki says that is not yet.

Perhaps I should choose a Older save? Or I can be missing a different thing? I did not made That Guy quest to obtain support yet.
Post your save, and I'll take a look at it.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Post your save, and I'll take a look at it.
I hope that is not the Main quest fault.. If it was the problem SORRY.
I did not completed the noble guy quest neither.

I think that I missed a Romanos event(his willpower is 46).. It could be the reason?

Here the save:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
One of the best games on this site, but it needs an option to rewatch older scenes or to add more post corruption scenes besides also adding harem scenes such as three and foursomes. Needs way more cock worship scenes too to make it a true masterpiece.

Reactions: Float_Fish
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes